Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,054 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba (14262 Views)

Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa / Benue/Nasarawa Operation Whirl Stroke: Soldiers Neutralise Armed Bandits / Atiku Will Still Win, See Results From Delta, Rivers And Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by ShawnT(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2021
In every war there are always casualties
jamace:
They get killed for lack of professionalism in carrying out their duties. The moles in the military sell off their colleagues....
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by jamace(m): 11:50pm On May 09, 2021
ShawnT:
In every war there are always casualties
Self-inflicted casualities... When the military is handing over weapons to insurgents...Tell me how boko haram carted away 2 armoured tanks and the military can not trace them.. The same carted away tanks will be used by insurgents to inflict casualty on Nigerian military... Tell me how the military is not collaborating with the insurgents?..I just pity the innocent military men being wasted in this high level conspiracy war...

2 Likes

Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by naijaman2225(m): 1:00am On May 10, 2021
GO SAMBISA GO DO YOUR OPERATION WHIRL ABI WIRE STROKE.
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by SmartPolician: 2:34am On May 10, 2021
Edusouls:
Many Igbo youths are naturally foolish, empty, and full of noise, no wonder Kanu is having followers plenty, Ndi iberibe kariri..

Stick to the topic

2 Likes

Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by RichAbujaGuy: 2:53am On May 10, 2021
India is burning dead covid 19 bodies 24/7.

See fire in background?
Hint hint. wink

Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by Yankee101: 3:28am On May 10, 2021
I hope fulani bandits are the real targets
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by JonDon12: 4:37am On May 10, 2021
Nigerian Army is a Disgrace. So the armed herders are hiding in the Army barracks and you need to create a multi state operation to flush them out. Nigeria u fail o
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by foreshore(m): 5:30am On May 10, 2021
lalasticlala:
Troops commence 7-day special operation to clear forests, communities in Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/troops-commence-7-day-special-operation-to-clear-forests-communities-in-benue-nasarawa-taraba/

Nigerian Military announcing operations which should have been kept in secrecy and should be a surprise. Na wa o
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by Brotherman(m): 5:44am On May 10, 2021
Why make such announcement that you are coming to attack the killer herders in the bushes, they will run away.[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by immortal2: 5:50am On May 10, 2021
My thought on this operation is that it is designed by the Fulanis to mop up arms from the locals. It is not meant to tackle bandits.

This view is based on antecedent of the accursed Nigeria Army. Unfortunately, these people appear not to have UGM.

Good luck to MB Christians and minority.

1 Like

Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by Fejoku: 5:51am On May 10, 2021
Edusouls:
Many Igbo youths are naturally foolish, empty, and full of noise, no wonder Kanu is having followers plenty, Ndi iberibe kariri..
Lmao. This one don enter market o. Wetin concern Igbo youths for this news now? Na so Kanu don torment una reach? Ey yaahhh! Sorry ehn. I pray say your family go find you soon before you loss kpata kpata.
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by tnerro1(m): 6:10am On May 10, 2021
Because the benue government has asked its people to arm and defend themselves, you now remembered you have to clear the forest of bandits
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by Fejoku: 6:17am On May 10, 2021
immortal2:
My thought on this operation is that it is designed by the Fulanis to mop up arms from the locals. It is not meant to tackle bandits.

This view is based on antecedent of the accursed Nigeria Army. Unfortunately, these people appear not have UGM.

Good luck to MB Christians and minority.
You are 100% right. I know immediately the governor of Benue state Ortom announced he'll be forming a vigilante and arming them that the fulani controlled Nigerian army will respond and just as predicted they have. They are going there to ensure the Tivs don't have access to weapons with which they can defend themselves. I write with every confidence bearing in mind that posterity will judge whatever I write here.
Gov. Ortom must tell the army that they don't need the army currently as they can defend themselves. The army should go to Borno, Kebbi, Niger states and do their Operation Whirl stroke. Southern Kaduna people need the intervention of the army more because they don't have any political power like Benue to assist them. They're been slaughtered on weekly basis. I know it will be a difficult thing for the governor to say but this statement will vindicate him.
The last military operation in Benue happened last two months and it was in Konshisha LGA in Southern Benue far away from the main fulani camps in the northern part of the state. As at the time, fulani terrorists were attacking Tiv communities but the army focussed only on Tivs communities burning one to the ground.
There's nothing positive for the Benue people in the agenda of the fulani controlled Nigerian army.
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by immortal2: 6:30am On May 10, 2021
Fejoku:

You are 100% right. I know immediately the governor of Benue state Ortom announced he'll be forming a vigilante and arming them that the fulani controlled Nigerian army will respond and just as predicted they have. They are going there to ensure the Tivs don't have access to weapons with which they can defend themselves. I write with every confidence bearing in mind that posterity will judge whatever I write here.
Gov. Ortom must tell the army that they don't need the army currently as they can defend themselves. The army should go to Borno, Kebbi, Niger states and do their Operation Whirl stroke. Southern Kaduna people need the intervention of the army more because they don't have any political power like Benue to assist them. They're been slaughtered on weekly basis. I know it will be a difficult thing for the governor to say but this statement will vindicate him.
The last military operation in Benue happened last two months and it was in Konshisha LGA in Southern Benue far away from the main fulani camps in the northern part of the state. As at the time, fulani terrorists were attacking Tiv communities but the army focussed only on Tivs communities burning one to the ground.
There's nothing positive for the Benue people in the agenda of the fulani controlled Nigerian army.

A typical Igbo man. He is circumspect, wise and canny. He can analyses trends and make predictions from his analysis. This is unlike the children of fallen angel. The only thing they understand is how to party.
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by BIGKemsey(m): 7:12am On May 10, 2021
Evil agenda against Northern Christians.
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by ShawnT(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2021
You see that's where you guys are getting it wrong, these people are many in number compared to the soldiers lemme break it down for you,for instance if you have Intel that some pockets of BH are somewhere numbered 100 and you want to flush them out you'll need a troop of no less than 500 heavily armed men with superior fire power to be able to win the war buh in our case vice is the case.The military is short of personnel.It's not easy out there bro,when you're overpowered you'll have no there option than to retreat. See those guys are like spirits, you'll kill them and they'll still come bk in multitude as if they're coming bk from the dead. Appreciate the military o, e no easy out there. Forget the grammar o
jamace:
Self-inflicted casualities... When the military is handing over weapons to insurgents...Tell me how boko haram carted away 2 armoured tanks and the military can not trace them.. The same carted away tanks will be used by insurgents to inflict casualty on Nigerian military... Tell me how the military is not collaborating with the insurgents?..I just pity the innocent military men being wasted in this high level conspiracy war...
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by ada9ja(f): 8:50am On May 10, 2021
Warripikine:

The same way they are helping IMO youths at orlu by killing them..continue!
Pls carry your love to sambisa!

if u most know, am from there....tell your he-goat of a leader, MNK to tell his animals to relocate to Abia and safe guard that area
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by ada9ja(f): 8:51am On May 10, 2021
Warripikine:

oga You're not making sense as usual

HOW CAN A SENSELESS PERSON KNOWS WHEN SOMEONE IS MAKING SENSE
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by Warripikine: 8:57am On May 10, 2021
ada9ja:

if u most know, am from there....tell your he-goat of a leader, MNK to tell his animals to relocate to Abia and safe guard that area
You may be from there like you claim but just like your sister Lauretta onochie the harlot, and Joe ibekwe, it's possible that you live at aso rock or far away lagos..
Little wonder you're cut off completely from the reality on ground! Hence you still think the igbos are still same petty cowards u used to know while u were growing up.
Better remain where you are cos if you go down east with this fulanistic slavish mentality, i assure you that it is your own people, from your own council that will eat you raw..
Times have changed!
Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by ada9ja(f): 1:38pm On May 10, 2021
Warripikine:

You may be from there like you claim but just like your sister Lauretta onochie the harlot, and Joe ibekwe, it's possible that you live at aso rock or far away lagos..
Little wonder you're cut off completely from the reality on ground! Hence you still think the igbos are still same petty cowards u used to know while u were growing up.
Better remain where you are cos if you go down east with this fulanistic slavish mentality, i assure you that it is your own people, from your own council that will eat you raw..
Times have changed!

read what you wrote and see how mumuish u re from birth...

1 Like

Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 10, 2021
This new Nigeria. Why are security operations being announced in the media. In the old days they will complete the job then release select information.

Will the criminals not prepare seeing that you have told them what you are going to do? What kind of security PROs do we have in this yeye country.

Infact before they will release fake information as decoy then implement a different strategy at a different time to confuse the criminals. That is how security operation is carried out.

1 Like

Re: Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba by NNAMDIII(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2021
I met a soldier at Naf base ikeja, he's currently serving in benue, the baba just dey play me tape about this whirl stroke, omo with what I've heard, me dey fear them grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads / $500m Abacha Loot: Okonjo-iweala To Explain Withdrawal / 2019: Hired Foreign Commentators Are Predicting Defeat For Buhari –Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.