Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,556 members, 7,937,572 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Need Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advice (807 Views)

I Want To Relocate To Dubai I Need Advice / Civil Servants Need Advice On Whether To Migrate To Canada / Australia Or Dubai, Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by Johntolu020(m): 12:15am On May 10, 2021
Good day House I need a true advice please I'm 36 years old, a Technician by profession. I'm making some enquiries about some universities or colleges in Cyprus, Turkey or Georgia. I'm in need of a degree for a future purpose. Please any chances with my age barrier. Any courses either Business Administration or Marketing. I will appreciate some good responds back. God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice by Historicalee: 11:58am On May 10, 2021
Go to an African country, it will be easier to get admission there considering your age.
Re: I Need Advice by Johntolu020(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2021
Please which African countries can I apply for any alternative please
Re: I Need Advice by amii131(f): 7:29pm On May 10, 2021
Johntolu020:
Good day House I need a true advice please I'm 36 years old, a Technician by profession. I'm making some enquiries about some universities or colleges in Cyprus, Turkey or Georgia. I'm in need of a degree for a future purpose. Please any chances with my age barrier. Any courses either Business Administration or Marketing. I will appreciate some good responds back. God bless.

Your age is not an issue if you have the money, big countries that has bigger offer for you after graduation will welcome you gladly hence you have the money eg UK, Australia, Ireland I don't know about canada and usa.

1.If you have 3million try those colleges in Ireland.
2. I also know UK accepts half tuition even 3 times payment in some uni after 1st year.

Australia if you don't have 6million and above forget it.

Meanwhile I will advise you if you don't have enough instead of going to those countries I would prefer going to China or Taiwan.

Atleast studying the business and marketing will come with first hand practical. grin Chinese business schools are top notch with branding and marketin, Reasons most UK universities have partner programs there.

Of course you can see how chinese products moves in market, The branding and marketing is top notch.

Secondly you can be opportuned to get business partners there I know some Nigerians studying and shipping goods here.

Thirdly from first year school fees paid you can switch to another school when you get CGS scholarship.
China also offer scholarships to international students to study in china every year. Tuition, Accommodation.

Only from 18 - 30 yrs for undergraduate (some schools 18-26yrs) for undergraduate.

Masters 30 -45 yrs.

Getting over there you can be lucky though, everything is possible in this world we live in.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice by Johntolu020(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2021
Thanks for your reply , I truly appreciate you more wisdom, I'm just tired and out of frustrated because I am missing alot of opportunities because I dont have any degree yet. But i believe there's still hope and future is bright. Please do I have to seat for any international exams before I can get an admission into any school IN China, I am aware of Australia need international exam from foreign students. Please any good idea ?. Once again, Thanks so much.

Your age is not an issue if you have the money, big countries that has bigger offer for you after graduation will welcome you gladly hence you have the money eg UK, Australia, Ireland I don't know about canada and usa.

1.If you have 3million try those colleges in Ireland.
2. I also know UK accepts half tuition even 3 times payment in some uni after 1st year.

Australia if you don't have 6million and above forget it.

Meanwhile I will advise you if you don't have enough instead of going to those countries I would prefer going to China or Taiwan.

Atleast studying the business and marketing will come with first hand practical. grin Chinese business schools are top notch with branding and marketin, Reasons most UK universities have partner programs there.

Of course you can see how chinese products moves in market, The branding and marketing is top notch.

Secondly you can be opportuned to get business partners there I know some Nigerians studying and shipping goods here.

Thirdly from first year school fees paid you can switch to another school when you get CGS scholarship.
China also offer scholarships to international students to study in china every year. Tuition, Accommodation.

Only from 18 - 30 yrs for undergraduate (some schools 18-26yrs) for undergraduate.

Masters 30 -45 yrs.

Getting over there you can be lucky though, everything is possible in this world we live in.

Regards.
[/quote]
Re: I Need Advice by amii131(f): 4:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Plut01:

Wonderful contribution here.

I doubt China is taking in African students at this time. The way they treat blacks sometimes ehn and not to talk of the language. It will be difficult to get school that teaches in English in China and I doubt if a 36 years old man would want to spend a year learning that language.

You seem to know something about Asia. Kindly talk about Taiwan for someone going for Masters and having some capital for business. Thank you.

[s][/s]

There are lots of schools in china that teaches their students in English language just that they tend to be more expensive little difference of 5,000 yuan. I don't know about any other Asian country speaking from experience about china cos I once applied for cgs scholarship for my sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice by Johntolu020(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Plut01:

@plut01.. Please how can I get in contact with you. I need to know how to process any available school in Taiwan or China presently. I dont know how to inbox here ... I truly appreciate you all.
Wonderful contribution here.

I doubt China is taking in African students at this time. The way they treat blacks sometimes ehn and not to talk of the language. It will be difficult to get school that teaches in English in China and I doubt if a 36 years old man would want to spend a year learning that language.

You seem to know something about Asia. Kindly talk about Taiwan for someone going for Masters and having some capital for business. Thank you.

[s][/s]

(1) (Reply)

French Speaking Areas In Lagos/badagry / Visitation To The Largest Grain Market In Africa, Nigeria Is Bless O / UK Tier 2 Work Visa For Foreign Skilled Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.