Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,880 members, 7,973,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:10 AM

Network Marketing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Network Marketing (232 Views)

Network Marketing May Not Be As Bad As It Sounds. / Start A Cosmetic Network Marketing Career / Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Network Marketing by RAPHAELWilliams(m): 7:18am On May 10, 2021
*1.Network Marketing*
Yes,you got me right!
First what is networking?
According to my own language,Networking is the art of connecting with people around you using any means legitimately. Especially using social media handles.
Marketing simply means presenting your business opportunity and giving a call to action to either buy,register or take whatever offer you have.
This skill has paid me roughly more than 40k. I've been consulted to even mentor some persons who're interested in growing their PVS.
I'll explain better with VN.
*This skill is specially designed for those who have no skill or products and this are People's Resources.*
This is one of the easiest and fastest way to make money today.

And guess what, with WhatsApp you have chances of huge increases in making thousands to millions of naira monthly.
Awesome!
Let's go. ���

1 Like

Re: Network Marketing by Amsweets: 3:20pm On May 10, 2021
Safe is the new risky. It's unsafe to hang your life on job career. Economy has changed. There's no security in job but not everyone will be entrepreneurs anyway. This write up is for people who want to become entrepreneurs and take responsibility for their lives....People who have discovered that there's no security in job really. Artificial intelligence is gradually taking over and soon many will be out of job.. Robots are taking up blue collar and white collar jobs. Act Now!

The easiest ways to create wealth now are:
*Technology /Information business ( information entrepreneurs)
* real estate - you have to learn, read books, materials and trends in the field
* Network marketing.

I choose network marketing because it's has 8 assets according to Robert kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad. In his book : The Business of the 21st Century, he listed eight assets of this profession to include: 1. It teaches you the real world business education 2. A profitable part of personal development 3. A circle of friends who share your dreams and values. 4. The power of your own Network and
four other assets. Network marketing is a goldmine if you are with an amazing company that values training and mentoring.

Network marketing is not lottery. It's not a get rich quick scheme yet it's one of the most lucrative and fun professions in the world. If you are willing to put in serious work for 2-5 years....you are guaranteed of becoming wealthy beyond your imagination. The benefits are huge.

The major reason people look down on networking marketing is false expectations /promises by some posers and amateurs and lack of professionalism exhibited by so posers in the industry.

It takes hard work and persistence to succeed in network marketing like every other profession.
"About 95% of those who remain in the industry for ten years working steadily become stupendously wealthy beyond their imagination. " Mark Yernel
The real business is not the product, but the network through which the products travel. Many will not understand it because it's virtual but if you do and read some books in this field you sure will embrace it with both hands and legs.

I'm a partner with LA Buena Vida. For more details call 08052518620.

(1) (Reply)

Ayansike Is An African Star, Sharpminds Media Director, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa / Fasaha Digital Training For Girls & Women Application / Footballers : Your Lives Matter Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.