Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) (31986 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Come out plain and tell her you hit men too oh.

There is something you know that the rest of us don't.

Oya spill it here now grin

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by gassbee: 9:29am On May 10, 2021
Na so e sopos b , no mind all those slackers wey dey make noise and show off for social media
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 9:32am On May 10, 2021
That's good for him
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by KingAzari: 9:34am On May 10, 2021
Lollittaa:

stop telling lies angry

In what sense ma?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 10, 2021
KingAzari:

In what sense ma?
too many questions sad
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2021
Congrats to alex
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by LisaAnneMia: 9:42am On May 10, 2021
KingAzari:
His bride-to-be is beautiful. The type I am also getting married to - slim-thick, cute, hairless milk skin, tall and young.
Which one is slim-thick again??
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by milann: 9:43am On May 10, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Come out plain and tell her that you hit men too oh.
i like your eyes
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by KingAzari: 9:47am On May 10, 2021
LisaAnneMia:
Which one is slim-thick again??

Just a few samples.

You are welcome!

Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by KingAzari: 9:49am On May 10, 2021
Lollittaa:

too many questions sad

Whatever makes you sleep well... knock yourself out on it.

Cheers!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On May 10, 2021
KingAzari:

Whatever makes you sleep well... knock yourself out on it.

Cheers!
you're a hater
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by LisaAnneMia: 9:51am On May 10, 2021
KingAzari:

Just a few samples.

You are welcome!
Lol these ones aren't slim. Slim is Fancy. Any stature fatter than her is fat or curvy(if you wanna put it this way)

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 10, 2021
KingAzari:

Just a few samples.

You are welcome!
too fat. Can't run grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:51am On May 10, 2021
Womanizer:

There is something you know that the rest of us don't.

Oya spill it here now grin

Hahan. Na known fact naw. Na him be the bottom sef. Most of these male celebrities are gays. If the LGBTQ community were to be legalized in Nigeria today, you'd be surprised at the calibre of people who'd show up. People you never expected. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by stano2(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2021
Antoeni:
I Thought He is Gay, Pussy don Sweet am Pass Yansh, Congratulations Sha
Guy no reason am oooo....gays de marry oo..
Haaa....if i knack u gist ehhh, u go shock.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 10, 2021
LisaAnneMia:
Lol these ones aren't slim. Slim is Fancy. Any stature fatter than her is fat or curvy(if you wanna put it this way)
slim and sexy like me wink
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by LisaAnneMia: 9:53am On May 10, 2021
Lollittaa:

slim and sexy like me wink
cheesy
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:53am On May 10, 2021
milann:
i like your eyes

Thank you.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 10, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you.
I don't like your eyes angry
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:11am On May 10, 2021
Congratulations to the couple..
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2021
stano2:
Gist us na.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Imoksp(m): 10:16am On May 10, 2021
stano2:

Guy, Abeg, knack me gist joor.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Tonylex: 10:56am On May 10, 2021
They are already married nah no be you may kiss your braid be that

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Akshow: 11:00am On May 10, 2021
This one sha let heteronormative societal pressure push him to this sham marriage for cover up.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by dan761(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2021
Koryc:
Congrats, celebrity weddings always needs divine glue to make it last.
. True.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Polynek(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2021
Nice 1 bro
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by gift2xl: 12:09pm On May 10, 2021
I did not see any pastor there, that said you can kiss the bride. Calm down the food na your own, na De pinch am.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by QueenEndowa(f): 12:17pm On May 10, 2021
Kriss216:

Tell me one thing a man benefits from marriage.

I'm waiting
The love and support of a spouse
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 12:27pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by stano2(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2021
Imoksp:

Guy, Abeg, knack me gist joor.
grin grin mehnnn...this one long.
E no end well, wife suffer no be small
Re: Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) by Abakelawal(f): 12:55pm On May 10, 2021
May God keep the date...... but November is still far

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) / Bimbo Thomas, Doris Simeon, Others Rock Ankara Styles To Owambe / Korede Bello As Nigeria Police Ambassador (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.