Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,248 members, 7,928,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Won’t Resign As Juventus Manager – Pirlo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Won’t Resign As Juventus Manager – Pirlo (226 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos) / Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores As Juventus Win Italian Super Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Resign As Juventus Manager – Pirlo by solbase10(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2021
Juventus coach Andrea Pirlo has insisted that he won’t throw in the towel despite the team losing 3-0 to AC Milan on Sunday.

Pirlo has come under serious pressure after poor form of results in Serie A.

However, Milan delivered a huge blow against Juventus in the battle for a Champions League place as Brahim Diaz, Ante Rebic and Fikayo Tomori scored to put Pirlo’s job on the line.

Reacting to the defeat, Pirlo told Sky Italia that he won’t step down as manager.

“No, I won’t step aside. I took this role with a great deal of enthusiasm amid certain difficulties. I am at the disposal of the club, there are still three games to go, so I will continue doing my work as long as I am allowed to.”

“I said yesterday that the team looked good during the week, we trained with the right mentality and concentration. The team was alive and convinced it could put in a great performance,” Pirlo told Sky Italia.

“Instead that was not the case. We had actually started fairly well, but we lost our way and this was the final result. It’s difficult to explain now. There were many components that didn’t work. When you lose such an important game 3-0 it means many things didn’t work, but I need to evaluate it and then talk it over with the lads with a calm head.”
Log on to www.completesports.com to read more interesting news like this. @completesportsnigeria @Completesports #breakingnews #sports #news ##sportsnews #caf #football #footballnews

Re: I Won’t Resign As Juventus Manager – Pirlo by paulolee(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2021
you dont need to resign bcoz them don already print n laminate ur sack letter, na to deliver am naim remain...
pirlo is talking asif he isnt feeling d pressure already...if juve can sack prolific coaches like conte, allegri n even sarri after winning the league, who da hell is pirlo dt won nothing?? dm suppose sack n arrest u join if u end up in Europa..

(1) (Reply)

Rohr Lists Musa, Ekong, 29 Others In Provisional Squad For Cameroon Friendly / Rohr Lists Musa, Ekong, 29 Others In Provisional Squad For Cameroon Friendly / Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Active Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.