Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,967 members, 7,909,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:13 AM

Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates (52913 Views)

My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father / Wofai Fada’s In-laws Reject Marriage To Their Son, Release Public Statement (Pic / Wofai Fada Tired Of Using A Vibrator? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Vinnie2000(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2021
UDUJ:

Sadly I have never found THE JOHNSONS interesting. It's wasn't funny to me and looked like it was created for teens and not adults. I find so many of the characters there annoying as hell cheesy

Lols, u have ur Choice tho but most of Dem (Emu, Abulu, Deputy, Mohammed, Tari, etc) put in great efforts most times to make d series Interesting!!
I Think Spiff (Samuel Ajibola) even won AMVCA or so..

But 'My Flatmates', You see Adults trying to Out-talk one anoda!!
No creativity, no Content from supposedly successful comedians such as Buchi, I go save, Basketmouth, etc..
Such a Disappointing show!!

2 Likes

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Angrygoat: 4:04pm On May 10, 2021
My flat mates don cast. I enjoyed it in 2009. Not anymore. Very dry shi t

1 Like

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by UDUJ(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2021
Heineken:
the boss UDUJ. I hail sir

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Heineken my bro. Longest time cool

1 Like

Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Heineken(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2021
UDUJ:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Heineken my bro. Longest time cool
boss I dey o. Truly long time. Just say make I say hi as I see your post sir.
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by wunmi590(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2021
Nbote:
Damn!!! So she fine like dis

I even saw her last week in a mall in Lekki..

She even fine pass all this picture pose self..
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2021
Nbote:
Damn!!! So she fine like dis
I didn't know she had it like dat
Damn!
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Yarimoooh: 5:48pm On May 10, 2021
You get problem
RingRoadMafia:

Na so I shock too when I first check her IG, very creamy chic.
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Ikukuudo: 5:49pm On May 10, 2021
You get mind ooo grin
mouthofThegod:
See abeg,see shape nah
Meanwhile,Have you wondered why your president is yet to address the nation amidst the unrest ravaging the country?Wonder no more.
Baba dey catch cruise,forget
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by Lekq2: 5:54pm On May 10, 2021
Oh
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by chichima67791: 6:03pm On May 10, 2021
:Damn!!! So she fine like disE shock me ooo.
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by 9jaRealist: 8:27am On May 11, 2021
LesbianBoy:
I can understand spiff of the johnsons own

But for this one, it's obvious the sitcom is preventing her from living her baby girl olosho lifestyle so she had to quit

Modified: To those quoting me una dey craze. This babe bought a new Gwagon. So in your foolish minds it's the money basketmouth is paying her for her role that bought it abi? Or is it the small restaurant she has that bought it? Just so you know a blogger revealed the yahoo boy that bought it for her

You do know that, apart from the restaurant, she has a full-service catering and food delivery business (and probably other side hustles)? It is rather CRUDE AND PRIMITIVE MISOGYNY to think that the only way females prosper is by prostitution. SMH
>
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by flippomendes: 3:01am On May 27, 2021
Lmao....

The proceeds from those businesses you listed cannot buy a Gwagon even after 20 years.

It's a common trend these celebs in Nigeria do what a friend called "package ashawo" work on the side.

Fair play to her. Don't try to dress it up as what it isn't though.

9jaRealist:

You do know that, apart from the restaurant, she has a full-service catering and food delivery business (and probably other side hustles)? It is rather CRUDE AND PRIMITIVE MISOGYNY to think that the only way females prosper is by prostitution. SMH
>
Re: Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates by jsuccess4(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2023
My Flatmates has over the years been one of the most exciting TV series in Nigeria and it is so for a reason grin grin grin
You can Watch My Flatmates in HD on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiv82o9oEfo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums / Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash / Imeh Ebong Celebrates Birthday In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.