Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) (1030 Views)

US To Hezbollah: Don’t Count On Us To Stop An Israeli Attack. / An Iranian Man Smiles As He Is About To Be Executed By Hanging From A Crane. / Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2021
A video shows the man lifting a burning Israeli flag and attempting to wave it, before a sudden burst of wind causes the fire to quickly spread down the pole and to his clothes.
See video here.
https://twitter.com/AlinejadMasih/status/1391265085121867776?s=20

A video of a man in Iran ironically catching fire after attempting to burn an Israeli flag circulated on Arab social media on Sunday.

The video shows the man lifting a burning Israeli flag and attempting to wave it, before a sudden burst of wind causes the fire to quickly spread down the pole and to his clothes. The man responds by dropping the flag and running frantically - hopefully to a nearby pool.

According to Arab media that shared the video, the incident took place during a Quds Day protest held in Iran. Other people on the scene can be seen holding Palestinian flags.

https://m.jpost.com/middle-east/iran-news/iranian-man-ironically-catches-fire-while-burning-an-israeli-flag-watch-667684/amp

Re: Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2021
grin
The Covenant is not a Joke! It is a Very Strong Covenant.

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) by TimeTraveler369: 4:57pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

So this quote is from a lunatic God that loves his creation and hates the others he did not create ?

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) by hisgrace090: 5:25pm On May 10, 2021
TimeTraveler369:

So this quote is from a lunatic God that loves his creation and hates the others he did not create ?

Everyone is free to follow him according to His dictate and enjoy his covenant.
No matter how far you run, He remains your creator.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) by TimeTraveler369: 5:27pm On May 10, 2021
hisgrace090:

Everyone is free to follow him according to His dictate and enjoy his covenant.
No matter how far you run, He remains your creator.

Your God and mine are not the same. Mine is a very smart guy. He hates worship, but loves intelligent people, unlike your God.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) by hisgrace090: 5:53pm On May 10, 2021
TimeTraveler369:

Your God and mine are not the same. Mine is a very smart guy. He hates worship, but loves intelligent people, unlike your God.

You never know what means to be inteligent untill you return back to your almighty creator.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) by TimeTraveler369: 6:02pm On May 10, 2021
hisgrace090:

You never know what means to be inteligent untill you return back to your almighty creator.

Return? Are you saying you are unaware that you are going nowhere, cos you are not really.
Re: Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) by TimeTraveler369: 6:09pm On May 10, 2021
hisgrace090:

You are too slow to know this is a Simulated Reality. A computer game-like world.
Re: Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:28pm On May 10, 2021
[s]
TimeTraveler369:

[/s]
Any intelligence that does not take its root in JESUS Christ is a useless and Destructive intelligence that will only Guarantee you to be wasted in the lake if Fire..

1 Like

Re: Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) by Aaronsrod: 10:33pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin

Our lord God of Israel is truly a god of FIRE!! His Chosen shall not be mocked!

This but a foretaste of the tortures of hellfire awaiting all unbelievers.

From heaven's ramparts shall we hear their screams of doom. But is shall be too late...

Rejoice, O ye faithful.

Rejoice ye.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) by Aaronsrod: 10:38pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Any intelligence that does not take its root in JESUS Christ is a useless and Destructive intelligence that will only Guarantee you to be wasted in the lake if Fire..

O the fire! The fire!

O the flames eternal!

That their everlasting burning shall be a testimony to the One True God!

Rejoice ye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) by joyandfaith: 9:09am On May 12, 2021
TimeTraveler369:

What is name of your God?
Re: Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) by Rrex99(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2021
I hope all these shiit won't turn to another real shiit
Re: Iranian Man Ironically Catches Fire While Burning An Israeli Flag (video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:08pm On May 13, 2021
Rrex99:
I hope all these shiit won't turn to another real shiit

Even if it turns, Israel will still come out victorious

(1) (Reply)

Mass Walkout At United Nations As Diplomats Snub Russia's Foreign Minister / 7 FAKE NEWS Stories Coming Out Of Ukraine / Hamas Are Currently Killing Citizens Of Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.