Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,347 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east (41159 Views)

Nigerian Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploys Northern Commanders To Quell Tens / EXPOSED:Nigeria Army Deploys Northern Commanders To Quell Tension In South-East / Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east by AntiIgbo: 7:27am On May 11, 2021
AutoRedux:

Your mom gives it to me free cos your weak ass drunk of a father can't give it to her.

Are you this pained cos I used ₦5 to destroy your mama toto cheesy cheesy
Re: Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east by NOwazobia: 7:36am On May 11, 2021
There is no truth from the government. Know this and know peace.
Re: Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east by abeggnow: 8:23am On May 11, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
What did you learn when the CJN was removed and immediately replaced by a man I guess you know too well.
Let's stop deceiving ourselves.
i am talking of the army. since this is where i worked have have hood knowledge about.
Re: Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east by Sanctecosma(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2021
For your feeble mind abi?
IgweOfNnewi:
Lovely, they will ruthlessly root out louts and miscreants
Re: Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east by nogragra: 9:53am On May 11, 2021
etokhana:

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/3656093224502976/
How that one take concern us no be there den burial ground go day.
Re: Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east by samifet: 11:54am On May 11, 2021
Honestly NA can lie, in several issues the NA has presented and defended falsefully. But this is not right. The nation cannot and never unite or prosper in falsehood.
Re: Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east by Gireiboy(m): 12:30pm On May 11, 2021
rummmy:
Nobody wants to answer about that Arabic inscription on the Nigerian army logo..... Their problem is Biafra..
Something very wrong is going on in this county since Buhari became HEAD OF STATE...
Transliteration; NASRU-MINAL ALLAH
Translation; VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE
The motto of the Nigerian Army, happy now! next! mtswww!!!
Re: Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east by rummmy: 1:45pm On May 11, 2021
Gireiboy:

Transliteration; NASRU-MINAL ALLAH
Translation; VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE
The motto of the Nigerian Army, happy now! next! mtswww!!!
and it is for arabs or who?
Our official language is not Arabic or has it been changed brother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy / The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil / Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.