Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,928 members, 7,966,437 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Imminent Coming Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Imminent Coming Of Christ (198 Views)

The Imminent Wrath Of God Upon Perversed Countries of the World! / The Fig Tree Parable, COVID 19 And The Imminent Return Of Jesus / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Imminent Coming Of Christ by Missyajoke(f): 6:29pm On May 10, 2021
Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to render to each man according as his work is. How are you living your life?? How are you preparing for the coming of Christ? Are you ready or you're still sleeping? Are you still thinking of giving your life to Christ or you're still thinking? Be ready cause the bridegroom which is Jesus is coming back for the Saints, He's not coming back for the Ungodly, he's not coming back for ritualist, He's not coming for Arm robbers but he's coming for the Saints, Oh how Glorious that day will be when the Saints are Singing Hallelujah. If you want to sing Hallelujah on that day you have to give your life to Christ as there's no more time, Beloved Jesus is calling you Today to Join the Salvation Boats. If you're ready say after me " Lord Jesus Christ I give my life to you today, forgive me all my sins. Amen.

See you on that Day

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Imminent Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 10, 2021
Prose... smiley

(1) (Reply)

Salah Celebration: Did You Observe Eid Today In Your Area? / (27+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems / Jesus Tempted At The Wilderness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.