Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Kwara Central Constituents Rained Curses On Oloriegbe Over Poor Performance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Central Constituents Rained Curses On Oloriegbe Over Poor Performance (434 Views)

Kwara Central: Saraki congratulates Oloriegbe / Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Central Constituents Rained Curses On Oloriegbe Over Poor Performance by Kelf2016(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2021
#KayefiNews�

*GOD WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR PRAYER AT UMRA - ANGRY KWARA CENTRAL YOUTH RAINS CURSES ON SENATOR OLORIEGBE*

*.....Says Kwara Central youths are suffering while Oloriegbe is lavishing Constituency money on lesser Hajj*

*....We thought you said you will do more than Saraki - another Youth asks Oloriegbe*

Senator Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe popularly known in Ilorin as "Gaari Senator" has come under serious attacks and criticisms after he uploaded a selfie of himself with one of his relatives where they held Iftar with former Lagos State Governor , Bola Ahmed Tinubu at Umra .

This is as some youths suspected to be APC members in Kwara central have taken to Senator Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Facebook page to express their grievances over what they describe as dissapointing failures of the Senator with some of them going overboard with making inflammatory and uncensored comments against the Senator .

Yahaya Oloriegbe who succeeded Saraki as Senator representing Kwara central had made series of promises to constituents including promising them to surpass Saraki achievements under 2years of his representation. His vague promises had raised the bar of expectations especially among youths who believed Oloriegbe will facilitate federal government jobs for them once he becomes Senator .

Unfortunately, Oloriegbe has continuously been avoiding his Constituents, refusing to pick their calls and has had history of prolonged stay in Abuja more than his Constituency . There have been an insinuations about the Senator using his daughters and some of his wife relatives as his LA and SLA while using few of party members as their subordinates, positions that are expected to be used as compensation for those who struggled with him , these are some of his disrespect to people of Kwara central region especially youths who felt betrayed .

Kwara central youths who are online users could not hide their disdains against the acclaimed Gaari Senator when his Iftar photo with Tinubu surfaced in his official Facebook page.

One of the youths named Mr Ayo Anu who reacted to the photo rained heavy curse on the Senator saying Allah will not accept his prayer at Umrah because the money meant for everybody in Kwara central is what Oloriegbe is lavishing for his Umrah trip .

See excerpts from people's reactions to the photo

Mr Ayo Anu wrote:

*"Allah will not accept it, evil people, ur people are suffering with poverty and u are using their money to go Saudi ."*

HB Gbolahan Na'allah said :

*"God is watching all of Una..... After dry shocking what meant for your constituency finished. Ok oo "*

Azeez Olasukanmi Afolabi said :

*"Even go and meet God face to face*
*No election 2023"*

Hamed Olaide said :

*"I thought u promise that u will do better than SARAKI �"*

Umar Idris said :

*"It is required of u to go and seek for forgiveness bcs of the factual betrayal done to the party that brought u to a lime light. My name will sound very well during the election and when u are asking from me the polling unit result. After the election u didn't pick call again even when u are mostly needed at the General Hospital ilorin where it requires just a letter and signature from u. Ilorin south and Ilorin east are also suitable for Central Senator. Or the smallest AA group will do your voting alone. "*

Ahmed Taoheed siad:

*"Even don't had iftar with tinubu again had it with buhari I'm telling you insha Allah kwara Central people are done with you you will not return back to dah sit again bijahi saomu romdon"*

Abdulwahhab Muhammad said :
*"May Allah accept it as an ibadah and may Allah grant your supplications."*

Biyi Garuba said:

*"Bad leaders"*

Onikeke Musa said

*"Weldon for ur tour to Saudi Arabia to collapse Nigeria at large"*

Isiaka Muhideen Ambali said

*"Chairman Senate committee on Health, some of the health workers in your country have not been paid for what they have worked for since January 2021, what have you done on it? or don't you know about it? God will ask you about about how you treated people you govern"*

Isma'il ObanShola SholexGee said

*"You will do haba to that his comments. Let not be bias, what has been Oloriegbe impact tho I don't like the fact that Ayo Anu cursed him. But what has been his impact to us Constituents?"*

Toyyib Olanewaju said

*" I also know he didn't perform at all, in fact if you check my current status on WhatsApp, it's about him.. But why cursing him? �‍♂️"ok*

Hon Teslim Yusuf said

*"Asiwaju will not give you ticket either u snap with him or not we are done with your arrogant attitude and lies , deciets... period"*

Hassan Abdulbashir said :

*"Use the opportunity to pray for peace to return to nigeria, and ask Allah to remove all those bad leaders, who doesn't have the fear and the mercy of Allah at heart torwords the masses they governed "*

Tunji Badmos said :

*"Hummmm who ever say nothing last forever have never try hausa perfume and it during the darkest moment a man must focus to see the light. With the comment view, people are not enjoying this system of your administration sir. It better you correct the conduct of atrocities and I don't carelism before the sun set. With due of respect correct yourself before the time comes because it might too late."*

Hon Kazeem Bolanta said

*"If you like go and have iftar with Buhari and post it here, we are done with you."*

Haleema Abdulbaqi said:
"Baba elege ���"

Click on the link below for details �
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1497597183917826&id=888079818202902

Check screenshots below

Re: Kwara Central Constituents Rained Curses On Oloriegbe Over Poor Performance by ERockson: 9:13pm On May 10, 2021
Olori Ege

1 Like

Re: Kwara Central Constituents Rained Curses On Oloriegbe Over Poor Performance by Mynd44: 12:49am On May 11, 2021
Saraki staffing a comeback. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Sold Over 450 Rifles To Bandits, Others In Northwest - Nigerien Arrested In Za / Résumé/CV Of Newly Appointed Chief Of Army Staff, Maj Gen Farouk Yahaya / The Biafran War: Tales From My Father (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.