Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,311 members, 7,971,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:32 PM

Your Advice Plz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Advice Plz (134 Views)

"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" / Plz I Ordered A Smart Watch From Jumia 15 Days It Has Not Been Shiped / Plz How Du I Creat Custom Email From My Domain In Garrantor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Plz by Fetziny1(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2021
There is this lady who got preg for me and flew, after given birth she called and we met, now trying to help take care of the child, so she wont grow with parents apart, i asked the lady to marry me and she said yes, now she moved in with me and am yet to go and pay her bride price, but now found out in this few months she is staying with me that she is sleeping around with different Men, she doesn't regard me as anybody and she doesn't respect me at all, but am thinking about the little cute girl. What should i do plz??
Re: Your Advice Plz by doggedfighter(f): 11:48pm On May 10, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Plz by PrincessGlow: 12:22am On May 11, 2021
Fetziny1:
There is this lady who got preg for me and flew, after given birth she called and we met, now trying to help take care of the child, so she wont grow with parents apart, i asked the lady to marry me and she said yes, now she moved in with me and am yet to go and pay her bride price, but now found out in this few months she is staying with me that she is sleeping around with different Men, she doesn't regard me as anybody and she doesn't respect me at all, but am thinking about the little cute girl. What should i do plz??

Simple. Marry her, be parents to the child, each of you doing his/her own thing. With time you may grow into each other

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Plz by Dark002(m): 1:29pm On May 11, 2021
Fetziny1:
come on be, a man wait when she's back welcome her Take reaction and flirt till romance .always calm her down Buy her surprise just convinced her to stop bad. thank you

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigerian Soldiers In Zamfara Lament Over Poor Welfare, Cry Out For Help / La Liga: Messi Scores As Barca, Levante Draw / Your Office Rent Agreement: Legal Asset Or Liability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.