Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) (74830 Views)

Goats For Sale / Kalahari Red And Boer Goats For Sale. Call Or Whatsapp 09030106761 We Delivery W / Mark Zuckerberg Celebrated Her Dog Birthday Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by Laxy009(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2021
This goat go listen to instructions pass Buhari and the goat go get brain pass our dullard president buhari

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by edemsimeon: 2:36pm On May 11, 2021
So na only goats him get. He no get fowls,sheep,cows, and so on
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by Dannyblaze: 2:38pm On May 11, 2021
what is the significance between him and his goat, except I see pictures of him and his goat together then I don't think he owns any animal with any affection attached to them.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by millionboi(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
he will train those goats till dey die,you think say na African man abi
u talk like say na u get m
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by Wettoid123: 3:04pm On May 11, 2021
oooooooooooo money! see goat be like cow!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2021
donstan18:
Could be the richest goat in the world.
indeed and also d first social media goats. I know they ve facebook, instagram, twitter, ymail, gmail, linkedin and even bank accounts.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2021
Kriss216:
The two goats are more valuable than some countries.

I dare you to mention the first one that came to your mind cool
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Ode what does African man has to do with this, foolishness and inferiority complex at it's peak.

Several people have certain pets yet (goat,cows,monitor lizard)they don't eat them
your a fool read to understand
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by youngmoney4me(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2021
Na wooo waiting I no go see
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by Richthekid: 4:54pm On May 11, 2021
Lol
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by NawtyC001(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2021
And this goats are richer than me.....

This life no balance!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
your a fool read to understand

Says a dimwit, read to understand how foolish you are abi.

Or tell me what exactly it is to understand,
Ur level of stupidity abi?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Says a dimwit, read to understand how foolish you are abi.

Or tell me what exactly it is to understand,
Ur level of stupidity abi?
get lost never knew I was quoting a foolish fool
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by Sonn(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Give us the goat we will give you buhari and 50 oil wells
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you wucked gan! But I support you

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by 001spice: 7:27pm On May 11, 2021
illicit:
Will he eat them
no he only wat to be having some morning exciceses with the goat. Lije jugging with the goat
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by Richcreed(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2021
WHALE ALERT! Coded way of saying he bought chunk of Bitcoin!.....expect BTC price to skyrockets soon.. My long position from 55k already deep in profits! #Bitcoin #Binance.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by Tomberee(f): 7:39pm On May 11, 2021
See rich goat na
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by illicit(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2021
001spice:
no he only wat to be having some morning exciceses with the goat. Lije jugging with the goat

grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
get lost never knew I was quoting a foolish fool

Agree that you said something out of context , rather than saying nonsense.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by Neocotez(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2021
The new logo for facebook
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by Elock1: 10:58pm On May 11, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Give us the goat we will give you buhari and 50 oil wells
;Domo I Don laff die

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by SaiRuiMall: 8:00am On May 12, 2021
YoungLionken:
Hope he's not trying to pass a message? cool...
He is, "Goats are the next bitcoin, watch as the prices of goats will rise", if you have any money, kindly buy as many goats as you can and keep.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2021
SaiRuiMall:

He is, "Goats are the next bitcoin, watch as the prices of goats will rise", if you have any money, kindly buy as many goats as you can and keep.

Lol, very funny!!.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by AntiAPC2023(f): 7:38am On May 13, 2021
IYANGBALI:
No wonder, I talk am, the guy is into ritual. Thatโ€™s the secret of his reachness and wellth

AntiApc2023 this man is using your pants
Babangbali you never still change?
where you keep your wife Vickyrotex and your Baby mama Osusumustflow
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On May 13, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
Babangbali you never still change?
where you keep your wife Vickyrotex and your Baby mama Osusumustflow
change begins with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here / Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.