Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,265 members, 7,928,872 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

FG Announces Phase IV Of COVID-19 Lockdown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FG Announces Phase IV Of COVID-19 Lockdown (429 Views)

Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent / Harrysong & Wife, Alexer Peres Gopa Pre-wedding Photo & Wedding IV / I’m In Pains, I Have Not Had S3x Since The COVID-19 Lockdown – Whykay Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Announces Phase IV Of COVID-19 Lockdown by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2021
The Federal Government has now officially announced the next phase of COVID-19 Lockdown across it's 36 states in Nigeria.

The recent announcement was made by Dr. Mukutar Mohammed on Monday in Abuja and he said the effects will take place starting from Tuesday May 11.

With the effects, of the lockdown imposed, Mohammed said mass gathering has been restricted to 50 people at any given time in any event. Access to Government institution would be denied to people not wearing face mask while government meetings and travel have been limited to virtual platform.

According to Head of Technical Secretariat of the presidential steering committee (PSC) on COVID-19, The government has now directed bars and nightclub should remain closed and the curfew will be forced until further notice.

He added that only important international travel will be encouraged and all existing protocols must be followed strictly.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/05/fg-announces-phase-iv-of-covid-19.html

1 Share

Re: FG Announces Phase IV Of COVID-19 Lockdown by Machinegun91(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2021
Those people no get pity for poor people
Re: FG Announces Phase IV Of COVID-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 7:35am On May 11, 2021
this corona virus wey i never see so, or am i blind??

(1) (Reply)

Video; Shatta Bandle Sings For His Daughter / So Sad: Tiwa Savage Loses Father / Gbenga Adeyinka, Biodun Okeowo, Bisoye Fagade Celebrate With Seun Oloketuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.