Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,799 members, 7,935,429 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:16 AM

What Is The Meaning Of This..? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning Of This..? (3485 Views)

What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / If You Know The Meaning Of This Picture, You Need Prayers / What Is The Meaning Of A Girl Posing Like This (18+ Pose) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Babafash(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2021
OP hold on to her tight o. Her kind is scarce infact they are remaining just 99 in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Anijay1212(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2021
shocked grin grin
omaclarry:
Where una dey see all these kind of girls sef... Me na only chibok and dapachi girls i dey attract, na so i dey pay ransom for their head every tym
grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Dreyton36: 11:13pm On May 11, 2021
Buy her condom then make u see wetin she go buy

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by PrimeWatermark: 11:21pm On May 11, 2021
bigpicture001:

Alright then. You better hold on to her.

E get why!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by tiswell(m): 12:01am On May 12, 2021
bigpicture001:

I have had a back to back relationships lasting minimum two years each without sex.... You think everyone is like you...?

My relationships are not all about sex like yours
what are you feeling like?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by bigpicture001: 12:04am On May 12, 2021
tiswell:
what are you feeling like?

Not feeling like, that is exactly what I am
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by femi4: 6:52am On May 12, 2021
bigpicture001:
...a lady I approached and want to get the ground rolling does some very very weird stuffs...

She works . Now the thing is if you take her out this week, she finds a way within the same week to take you out also, forming or claiming she is happy at work and want you guys to celebrate it. Again you will go visit her and maybe buy three pieces of apple worth around 600. She will receive them with thanks and while seeing you off, she will stop around to buy like say bread for herself, so will say it's for her break fast tomorrow.. And while your waiting for her, she will come back from the shop with two loafs of break worth around that cost of apple you bought...

If you see a nice female outfit and buy for her cuz you think it might fit her, after uprising her with the gift and she appreciates, within a week, she will buy you a t-shirt you didn't ask her for.... Now if you pause and not buy her anything for 3months,she will never instintuivly buy you anything...

Please what is the meaning if this, if you send her recharge card of say 2k she will appreciate you very well, but she will be the first to subscribe your gotv in ur house even before you make a move for it.. Claiming she needs to watch a program urgently...

Does this kind of lady need commitment..?
More than commitment, she needs marriage. Don't be surprise if she stop doing this after marriage. She's trying to impress you so that you can do the needful on time
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Solsix(m): 6:56am On May 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
If you're looking for the one that does not reciprocate.. them plenty everywhere
Hahahaha
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by mespusinglez(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2021
This is what we Call 50/50 in a Relationship

Try Buy Her Benz and she what she'll get you grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by OscarJaden(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2021
bigpicture001:

All my life as dated just three ladies.. Dat I got romantically close to and am over 30. So let's hear from u...
never take anything from Jeon aka fati2001 serious
She doesn't worth it
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Made619(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2021
Jeon:

So your body count is 3 +1 =4

Hmmm
this kid u better stop trolling this forum with your childish comments....ignore if u can't stand it wtf.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Jeon(f): 3:30pm On May 12, 2021
Made619:
this kid u better stop trolling this forum with your childish comments....ignore if u can't stand it wtf.

shut up
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Jeon(f): 3:33pm On May 12, 2021
OscarJaden:
never take anything from Jeon aka fati2001 serious
She doesn't worth it

and this dry chewing stick won't stay away from my mention.. why?

keep to words

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Pumpumking: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
melodynk01:

Exactly.

angry
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Truvelisback(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
If she no do in return, na una go still come dey cry for here say "women don't have anything to offer in a relationship apart from their Pussy.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Babe it's hard to believe though but am not the pro sex kinda guy.... Sex makes me fall in love hence I delay it for months before I can get indulged... In my relationships, ladies wonder if am normal, cuz I don't go to sex for at least 3months to 5months...

So am not worried about the sex life.. Am only concerned about the "you can't dominate me attitude as it appears to be now...

Anything you do for this lady she will stylishly do back. A guy wants to know he is on top of his girl.. Not having the feeling your in an open relationship where she walks away anyway and truly justifies she owes you nothing

Ahhh. Mehnnnn. Wahala ma wa wa o. Wahala ti really de ni tooto. WTF?? Which kain thing be this? I thought y'all hate leeches and dependent women who never reciprocate and who are not in charge of themselves and their acts and emotions? So, shey na the one wey go continue to dey cling to you, dey beg you six months later you want like this? Omo. Both feminists ati traditional women ti rogo lo wo patriarchal men bayi. None of us are getting picked, sistuhs. None. They hate the independents; they hate the dependents. embarassed embarassed They don't approach the uglies, they shame the pretties. It yaff finish.

Truvelisback:
If she no do in return, na una go still come dey cry for here say "women don't have anything to offer in a relationship apart from their Pussy.

Shey you sef dey see? You dey see am? Oho.

femi4:
More than commitment, she needs marriage. Don't be surprise if she stop doing this after marriage. She's trying to impress you so that you can do the needful on time

Oh. So this is not an act of self-sufficiency to you? Hehehe. I see oh. grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Deicide: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Haha she doesn't wanna owe you anything grin there are people like that. This reminds me of House MD an episode where Adams bought coffee for park and she collected the coffee and gave Adam money and and Adam was like no am not gonna collect your money but park insisted. It kept on going next Adam bought shoes for park, park retaliated by getting Adams a job interview. So the solution? House to Adams to do something for park that she wouldn't be able to counter. "Do something Big"

Maybe you should get her a Car or something Lol
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by Truvelisback(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ahhh. Mehnnnn. Wahala ma wa wa o. Wahala ti really de ni tooto. WTF?? Which kain thing be this? I thought y'all hate leeches and dependent women who never reciprocates and who are not in charge of themselves and their acts and emotions? So, shey na the one wey go continue to dey cling to you, dey beg you six months later you want like this? Omo. Both feminists ati traditional women ti rogo lo wo patriarchal men bayi. None of us are getting picked, sistuhs. None. They hate the independents; they hate the dependents. embarassed embarassed They don't approach the uglies, they shame the pretties. It yaff finish.

My dear, i dey see oo, na wetin i dey see nai make my eyes dey like dis.

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This..? by femi4: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ahhh. Mehnnnn. Wahala ma wa wa o. Wahala ti really de ni tooto. WTF?? Which kain thing be this? I thought y'all hate leeches and dependent women who never reciprocate and who are not in charge of themselves and their acts and emotions? So, shey na the one wey go continue to dey cling to you, dey beg you six months later you want like this? Omo. Both feminists ati traditional women ti rogo lo wo patriarchal men bayi. None of us are getting picked, sistuhs. None. They hate the independents; they hate the dependents. embarassed embarassed They don't approach the uglies, they shame the pretties. It yaff finish.

A fake act of self sufficiency. Naija girls can't pretend for long, her true color will come out after the guy put ring on her finger

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? / A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.