Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Why Israel Is Very Likely To Sponsor And Suport Biafra. It's Calle "Never Again" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Israel Is Very Likely To Sponsor And Suport Biafra. It's Calle "Never Again" (276 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Raises Half A Million On Twitter Space To Sponsor 6 Nurses To UK / Sen. Smart Adeyemi To Sponsor A Bill To Establish Mosaic Law (video) / 10 Different Types Of Women You Will Likely Meet This Xmas At Your Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Israel Is Very Likely To Sponsor And Suport Biafra. It's Calle "Never Again" by Aguiyi1020: 2:46pm On May 11, 2021
During d Holocaust Approximately 6 Million Jews (Now Israeliez) were strategically murdered using both physical war n hunger war, Marginalization, genocide and every other thing Igbos have been facing for a long while. But today they are the terror of the middle East when it comes to military defense, Civilization, and Technology. "NEVER AGAIN" is a phrase used by Israeliez today to remember what they went through and make sure they are never intimidated again. So in Israel u here them say "NEVER AGAIN"..... Looking at ESN, IPOB and MY LOVELY LOVELY BIAFRA LAND i following our history it's mergers with that of Israel and Jews slogan "NEVER AGAIN". I mean we have been killed tried to wipe out kind out over 3 million Civilian Lives, Coupled with Marginalization and then the Operation python dance that killed hundred of unarmed Ipob members, raped there women, tied tens of men out from dere houses at night tied them up in bushes n slaughter them on there on soil. just because they raised a flag they believed in. The last Maginalization straw dt broke d Biafrans tolerance Camels Back was when Fulanis then came in full to commence Slaughter, Igbo genocide, Fulanization and take over. Na wen IGBO BOYs vexed and said..... IF U FEAR U DIE IF U NO FEAR U FIT DIE U FIT NO DIE SO WHY FEAR... OOOOHHH Sons of OJUKWU, PHILIP EFFIONG, KADUNA NZEOGWU and all Igbos on how rugged u are JAZZ UP AND LETS FOLLOW DIZ FULANIZ AND SAIL ON DERE RUGGED HIGH SEA. "NEVER AGAIN TO IGBO GENOCIDE, NEVER AGAIN TO LAND GRAB, NEVER AGAIN TO INTIMIDATION..... NEVER AGAIN. Here are some Israeliez never again photos:

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Attahiru Biography And Major Achievement / How The Image Of A Hut Changed My Financial Life / Breaking: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s ‘threats’ Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.