Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

How To Start A Business That Sells Laptops And Gadgets With Zero Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Business That Sells Laptops And Gadgets With Zero Naira (343 Views)

How To Open A Zenith Bank Current Account With Zero Naira / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business That Sells Laptops And Gadgets With Zero Naira by mene4success: 4:04pm On May 11, 2021
HOW TO START A BUSINESS THAT SELLS LAPTOPS AND GADGETS WITH ZERO NAIRA
The number of people who live in Lagos, yet are madly afraid of buying laptops and gadgets from computer village is very high. The fraud and deceit that happens in that market is scary.
Also, the number of people who are asking on Facebook everyday – “where can I get a good laptop?” is also very high

Again, the number of people who do not want to buy laptops and gadgets from online stores like Jumia and Konga is also very high. You have to pay ahead for the item and you are not sure how easy returns are.

Here’s the business – Go and learn about laptops and gadgets. Start writing reviews and talking about them. You do not need to buy and sell. You do not need any huge investment. Just talk about new and used devices. Dissect them and keep teaching and sharing knowledge.

Find the most common questions that people are asking about laptops and gadgets and start answering them:
– Can I buy a laptop with 100k?
– HP and Lenovo, which is better?
– What specs should I buy for my nature of business/job?
– Can I pay small-small for a laptop?
– Are there businesses that give laptop loans?
– Where can I buy a good laptop?
– Who can I trust when it comes to laptops?
– What should I look out for when buying a laptop?
– My son is a teenager and needs a laptop, what software should I install?
– What’s the cheapest light-weight laptop I can buy?
– I keep buying fake laptop chargers that spoil within 3 months, what can I do differently?

Position yourself as the one whom we should come to when we need advice about gadgets.
Start talking and writing and making videos. Keep talking and writing consistently.
Then, find the large segments of people that have no laptops and sell massively to them, using the most interesting strategies.

Example: Operation own-a-laptop for every woman.
Operation-official laptop is not your own.
With just these two strategies, you will capture tons of women and office workers who have no personal laptops.

Within one year, you will be making over 30k Naira daily from helping people purchase gadgets and offer advice.
Trust and education is the biggest selling secret in that market. Build it for yourself.
Stop showing us laptop and telling us the price.

Do what others aren’t doing. They aren’t educating and building trust. They aren’t taking position.
Take position!

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale!!!!! Mercedes-benz ML500 4matic / $30bn Lost: Fidelity Bank In Trouble / Banana Farming Business Plan In Nigeria 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.