Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,462 members, 7,974,883 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:30 PM

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Emmanuel Udom Consoles The RCCG Over The Demise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State Governor, Emmanuel Udom Consoles The RCCG Over The Demise (247 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' / "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Emmanuel Udom Consoles The RCCG Over The Demise by Njokuobinna(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2021
Akwa Ibom State Governor, Emmanuel Udom consoles the Redeemed Christian Church over the demise of the G.O's son, Pastor Dare Adeboye.

Gov. Emmanuel Udoma of Akwa Ibom State joined other Nigerian leaders and the Christian community to offer his heartfelt prayers of comfort to the entire family of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, over the demise of his third child, Pastor Dare Adeboye.

From the official page of the Governor he wrote:

`` We joined the saints of God at the farewell Service held at the Youth Centre, Redemption Camp, along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway to pray a happy repose for his soul.``

Among those in attendance included immediate past Lagos State Governor , Mr. Ambode Akinwumi , among others .

News credit :

Njoku MacDonald Obinna

Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor, Emmanuel Udom Consoles The RCCG Over The Demise by Fasindo: 7:07pm On May 11, 2021
shocked

. Death!!!
The prize we must all pay.
Both the reach and the poor.
Young and old.
Male and female.
The strong and the weak.
Pastor Dare has paid his, u and I are still owing it. It may be today nor tomorrow or next tomorrow. We must all pay one day.
Pastor Dele has paid his.

Don't sing any song for me, As I may not hear, Don't cry for me, As I may not be there to wipe your tear, Just pray that I rest in peace, These memories will forever cease!

Rest in peace Pastor Dare
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor, Emmanuel Udom Consoles The RCCG Over The Demise by Stomoney(m): 7:21pm On May 11, 2021
We all gonna die one day. Rip

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Gombe, Governor Yahaya Celebrate Sallah With Colourful Durbar / Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock – Atiku Tell / Comparing Spare Part Business With Open Grazing Is Wickedness, – Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.