Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him (11719 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 9:09am On May 13, 2021
I888:
what obsession? Your post made front page, and I clicked to read and only to find out it was you. I commented like everyone else but you chose to be an idiot and insult me. I I already made it clear that I won't ever tolerate your insults anymore.

The day you tried to broke shame me was the day you cross the line. You insulted me for months, while I kept my cool.

You are mad!

You see where he’s calling me mad ? This is the same person who will now come and lie he didn’t say a word .

Leave me alone abeg. I’m not the only girl who has rejected you.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 9:14am On May 13, 2021
Butter12:

See eh, forget the financial aspect . We both know the reason for your pain was cos I rejected you. Despite the so called financial stuff you keep talking about , I kept rejecting you.

People of nairaland help me to ask him this question..

He said I requested financial help, why does he keep calling and stalking me despite I’ve warned him severally to leave me alone ?

Do you beg a girl who you feel she is after your money to keep in touch with you? To the extent you call her mother without requesting for your calls?

You see his pain? It was the rejections.

Despite it all, I’ve said ok!! I don’t want to be friends with you. Why can’t he leave me alone ?

Okay, when I made that call, did I ask you out again? Like we had quarrel and I came back to ask you out again? Am I mad?

What rejection? I keep harping in where I have a problem with u but you are trying divert attention.

How do you go about broke shaming someone that you are nowhere near financially?just how? And you still wanted to him to give you after doing that?

Why did you persist after he rejected the request and this went on for like 3 days until he told you he can't give to someone that broke shame him, which made you angry and you resorted to calling him vindictive.

You asked first, he rejected.

You asked again, he declined and he told you that money has caused problem which he doesn't want to repeat itself and you got angry...

I am not someone that keeps malice with people for long. I guess your interpretation is that I am trying to ask u out again.

Wrong!

God forbid I will repeat that mistake. God forbid I will want to have anything with any girl from your kind of life background. Cos Na una no get but Na una dey yab men pass.

Rubbish

The boldness though.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 9:20am On May 13, 2021
I888:

Okay, when I made that call, did I ask you out again? Like we had quarrel and I came back to ask you out again? Am I mad?

What rejection? I keep harping in where I have a problem with u but you are trying divert attention.

How do you go about broke shaming someone that you are nowhere near financially?just how? And you still wanted to him to give you after doing that?

Why did you persist after he rejected the request and this went on for like 3 days until he told you he can't give to someone that broke shame him, which made you angry and you resorted to calling him vindictive.

You asked first, he rejected.

You asked again, he declined and he told you that money has caused problem which he doesn't want to repeat itself and you got angry...

I am not someone that keeps malice with people for long. I guess your interpretation is that I am trying to ask u out again.

Wrong!

God forbid I will repeat that mistake. God forbid I will want to have anything with any girl from your kind of life background. Cos Na una no get but Na una dey yab men pass.

Rubbish

The boldness though.

All this your plenty post Na for government o. I said I don’t want you anymore , keep your so called friendliness to yourself.

Hope you guys can see he’s the one calling despite I’ve told him to leave me alone ? If you feel someone is after your money , do you call them and call their mother too?

What sort of friendliness is this ? I said I don’t want to be a friend , leave me alone .
The financial aspect isn’t on it cos if you feel a girl is after your money, then you won’t be stalking her. Period !

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 9:26am On May 13, 2021
You’re toxic and you keep malice and you want a fight which I’ve avoid since 2019.

I broke shame you , why still calling and begging me to talk to you? Simp wey Dey from hard man for nairaland. If I should expose the text you sent me, all the men here will call you a simp.

I’ve never seen a confused person in my life. The rejection really pained you.

Leave me alone ! You’re not the first person to be rejected in this life .
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 9:33am On May 13, 2021
I did this , I did that . But you still stalking.

It’s me driving you away from my life but you want to enter by all means . You keep calling and texting me stupid messages. Then you will come nairaland to form hard guy.

I don’t want a relationship with you, leave me alone ! Gosh! Let me have peace ! Stop calling my mom and asking of her. My mom was in the hospital last year and he kept calling her and texting , she had to call me to complained he was bothering her with calls and she couldn’t sleep.

This is the one that is now here on nairaland saying I begged him money. You and your money I have rejected but won’t let me have peace .

I even offered to pay him back his money but he refused, and pleaded he just wanted to talk to me that I should let everything stay in the past . You feel he is friendly, but Na lie. I’ve never seen anyone who takes things to heart like him.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Offpoint1: 9:42am On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:
We have known each other for 6yrs. he’s a very smart , highly intelligent dude, Very playful and deep minded .

We have spent both good and bad times together and he’s the one I run to when I have deep stuff on my mind but I just want him as a friend cos I have never envisioned more than friendship with him.

He came to town , took me on a lovely trip and he confessed his feelings for me which came as a shock to me. He’s a perfect guy , very caring and hardworking. He knows me so well, my imperfections and introverted self. He’s the only morafucker that can call me in the morning , say shittt and just end call without me being angry . Lolz

Since the revelation he hasn’t called me, he said he doesn’t want me in his life for friendship and he needs some space . I am missing him terribly. sad

I don’t want to lose him, this friendship we have . I’m in a dilemma. He hasn’t been online , I don’t even know what’s going on with him. Should I leave him alone ? Pls advice me.

I don’t want a relationship! This has made things awkward for us , I don’t even know what to do anymore. We haven’t been the same since that day!
If you're not interested in dating him, let him be and stop bothering him or stop feeling bad yourself.

Friendship and relationship is a 2 different things.
In fact friendship is stronger and more forgiving than relationship.

There are things you overlook as friend and might be able to overlook as a girlfriend.

Letting him know your feelings now is you actually doing a favour.

Let him be, if he values the friendship, he will come back.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2021
Butter12:

All this your plenty post Na for government o. I said I don’t want you anymore , keep your so called friendliness to yourself.

Hope you guys can see he’s the one calling despite I’ve told him to leave me alone ? If you feel someone is after your money , do you call them and call their mother too?

What sort of friendliness is this ? I said I don’t want to be a friend , leave me alone .
The financial aspect isn’t on it cos if you feel a girl is after your money, then you won’t be stalking her. Period !

One: you are rude.

Two: you think being a gentleman is weakness which was why you would attack me for days without be saying anything hurtful in return.

Now unleashed a side of me that you never knew existed, and you called me vindictive.

Three: you love to rate a man based on money in his bank.

Four: you insult men who ask u out and ridicule them behind their back. Hope know you the guy whose picture you sent to me as a bid to inflate your fragile ego. You ridiculed him and his only crime was asking you out. His greatest mistake.

Five: You are a hypocrite. You can't take what you do to others. You forgot u told me that you uploaded pic of a guy cos of me cos u wanted to get at me. And when I did same to you with a girl who is far ahead of you in all ramifications , you went berserk lol. I had to show you your receipt to point out your hypocrisy. Cos u didn't know I kept receipts of all the rubbish u said to me.

No b only you dey mad. Some of us dey keep our own for cooler.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Bigdik70inch2(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2021
Seems u both r teenagers or immature adult..........why the unecessary dragging and childish behaviour??

3 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 10:20am On May 13, 2021
I888:

One: you are rude.

Two: you think being a gentleman is weakness which was why you would attack me for days without be saying anything hurtful in return.

Now unleashed a side of me that you never knew existed, and you called me vindictive.

Three: you love to rate a man based on money in his bank.

Four: you insult men who ask u out and ridicule them behind their back. Hope know you the guy whose picture you sent to me as a bid to inflate your fragile ego. You ridiculed him and his only crime was asking you out. His greatest mistake.

Five: You are a hypocrite. You can't take what you do to others. You forgot u told me that you uploaded pic of a guy cos of me cos u wanted to get at me. And when I did same to you with a girl who is far ahead of you in all ramifications , you went berserk lol. I had to show you your receipt to point out your hypocrisy. Cos u didn't know I kept receipts of all the rubbish u said to me.

No b only you dey mad. Some of us dey keep our own for cooler.

I never knew you are a big liar . Me went berserk for who? And when have I ever told you that I uploaded a pic of a guy cos of you? Abeg wenti Dey your body wey I go jealous reach to post a guy cos of you?

Or it was the other way round , you always feel jealous whenever a guy appears on my status , looking at it now , the reason you went to upload the girl on your dp, someone I don’t bloody care about was to make me feel bad but unfortunately I never cared cos I never liked you.

You went to draw my attention to the girls picture and I told you I have no business concerning who is on your dp or not .

You’re suck a freaking liar . See I just want you out of my life . Stop lying .
See who said he didn’t say a word confessing he actually did.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 10:25am On May 13, 2021
Despite everything he said I was . I wanted peace and broke ties with him so he can leave me alone cos he talks too much and he’s toxic . He follows me everywhere, on Nairaland and basically stalks me . I deleted his number and all why does he still talks about me till now?

He basically harasses me.
Despite all he said I am and how bad I am, why does he still text he wants to talk to me?

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 10:28am On May 13, 2021
He said he didn’t say a word and I poured abuses on him , see when he said and confessed he said awful things . Reason I made up my mind not to be his friend anymore . If he said I am bad or defames me, I just want him to leave me alone

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 10:35am On May 13, 2021
I’ve deleted his number , I’ve removed him from my mind . He can paints a picture of me he likes , no problem. But I don’t want him anymore as he stalks me. Upon all the bad things he has said about me, he still wanna keep touch .

Why won’t he leave me alone ? This was this year o, he sent the messages this year, I haven’t spoken to him since I blocked him last year . Note I have blocked him from all angle . But he still have my number .

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2021
Butter12:

I never knew you are a big liar . Me went berserk for who? And when have I ever told you that I uploaded a pic of a guy cos of you?
You know I still have screenshot of those things you said right? You know I kept them right? AND the one you uploaded now is me referencing where you broke shame me, not the picture you are trying to paint. yes, it was hurtful cos I never believe someone I drew close to could you use such on my person....

And you said those words because I couldn't send money for what you requested for and another guy did it. But it is the same person you broke shame that you wrote long epistle in your bid to get something from him. I declined because I didn't want money to cause a problem between us. I remember also telling you that I can't even add to the long debt that people are owing me.

My friend get out.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 10:40am On May 13, 2021
Tell him to leave me alone .

He has said all bad about me (that’s his own problem)

What does he not understand that I don’t want his friendship or so called friendliness? Cos he’s far from what he talks here. He can keep things in mind for Africa and later tell you he is friendly.

Note all messages he sent me , he sent this year .

I just want him out of my phone and way. He can say bad about me , that’s ok.
If I was so bad as he said he won’t be calling and texting me and my mom. Kindly beg him to leave me alone. I want peace .
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 10:45am On May 13, 2021
I888:
You know I still have screenshot of those things you said right? You know I kept them right? AND the one you uploaded now is me referencing where you broke shame me, not the picture you are trying to paint. yes, it was hurtful cos I never believe someone I drew close to could you use such on my person....

And you said those words because I couldn't send money for what you requested for and another guy did it. But it is the same person you broke shame that you wrote long epistle in your bid to get something from him. I declined because I didn't want money to cause a problem between us. I remember also telling you that I can't even add to the long debt that people are owing me.

My friend get out.

Is that your ego that will kill you. Oga leave me alone this year I beg you. I no follow you buy market . Upon all you said, you are still begging me to talk to you. Obsession is real.

Since I’ve moved on to better things, psychologically and mentally, physically and spiritually my life is going forward . If you wanna die in the past ,, kindly do so. My business is moving well, I’ve achieved a lot by God’s grace .

You have said let the past be the past but you have not let me rest .
Whatever you think I may have done to you I’m sorry and I forgive you too for whatever bad you have said to me.

But pls leave me alone, I’ve moved on to better reasonings and things . Stop stalking me cos I rejected your proposals .
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 10:48am On May 13, 2021
Stop lying and twisting things. This is what you have wanted to do since 2019 , to bring the matter here but I’ve avoided you. This is 2021. You can as well defame me to get them off your chest .

Nothing is new under the sun and no matter what, people will forget and move on. I no kill person .

Leave I and my mom alone.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 10:51am On May 13, 2021
Sorry for the blur pictures . Phone was too close to the camera .
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 10:58am On May 13, 2021
And keep my best friend out of your mouth cos that nigga I will never trade him for Gucci.
Keep your advice to yourself about him. Jealousy won’t let you rest .

You commented on text and on nairaland cos of him. Nairaland no reach you, you still carry the matter enter sms. Who asked for your freaking advice in my sms? Abi Na your papa buy me phone ?
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by ledaman: 11:00am On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:

I can’t .
Since you know what to do then why disturbing us with ur shiiit story
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 11:01am On May 13, 2021
You guys can see what I am dealing with . sad I’m so tired .

He sent me messages on sms too concerning my bestie. Yesterday he was ranting on nairaland that He can comment anywhere , my father didn’t own nairaland.

Is it his father who owns my phone too that he sent me messages about what I didn’t ask him for ? I haven’t spoken to him since last year and I’ve blocked his many numbers he uses to disturb my life .

Shey una dey see? Tell him to leave me alone .
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 11:03am On May 13, 2021
I want peace o. I no kill person .
Leave me alone .
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Salt06(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2021
Ginaz:
We have known each other for 6yrs. he’s a very smart , highly intelligent dude, Very playful and deep minded .

We have spent both good and bad times together and he’s the one I run to when I have deep stuff on my mind but I just want him as a friend cos I have never envisioned more than friendship with him.

He came to town , took me on a lovely trip and he confessed his feelings for me which came as a shock to me. He’s a perfect guy , very caring and hardworking. He knows me so well, my imperfections and introverted self. He’s the only morafucker that can call me in the morning , say shittt and just end call without me being angry . Lolz

Since the revelation he hasn’t called me, he said he doesn’t want me in his life for friendship and he needs some space . I am missing him terribly. sad

I don’t want to lose him, this friendship we have . I’m in a dilemma. He hasn’t been online , I don’t even know what’s going on with him. Should I leave him alone ? Pls advice me.

I don’t want a relationship! This has made things awkward for us , I don’t even know what to do anymore. We haven’t been the same since that day!
It's not easy for him too to be in that position where he wants a relationship and you don't and he remains there as a friend. Try to understand with him, it is emotionally tasking. If your mind is made up about not wanting a relationship then give it time, You'd gradually get over him.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 11:25am On May 13, 2021
Salt06:

It's not easy for him too to be in that position where he wants a relationship and you don't and he remains there as a friend. Try to understand with him, it is emotionally tasking. If your mind is made up about not wanting a relationship then give it time, You'd gradually get over him.

Thanks so much . I appreciate your comment . I’ve heard , when he comes home we will talk about everything.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2021
Butter12:

You have said let the past be the past but you have not let me rest .
Whatever you think I may have done to you I’m sorry and I forgive you too for whatever bad you have said to me.

You are not remorseful of what you said. You just screaming because I have chosen to hit you fire for fire. If I upload all the nonsense you said to me, men here will only blame me because I actually acted like an idiot by trying to be cool.

why don't you tell them that there were cases where I was literally begging you that it is enough. Like the one where we had issues, I apologized that it was enough but you wouldn't stop. You saw my pleading and suing for peace as a weakness... 3 DAYS after that incident, you attacked me again on WhatsApp.. as in 3 days after I had forgotten about it what happened and decided to stay away... you attacked me.

You attacked me because you saw my quietness as weakness, you saw it as a mean to bully me. From 4 pm to 9 pm you kept sending messages... and not once did I say a word on that day. I was just saving everything you said. The next day you used your WhatsApp status to attack me. I didn't say anything and all I did was screenshot everything and saved it.

The day you try to broke shame me was the day you crossed a line.

But same you are here screaming "leave me alone" cos you never imagined that a guy who was once cool could be this mad. This is a lesson to you so that next time you don't take a man's gentility for granted or interpret it as a weakness and have the boldness to insult him.

The weirdest thing is you go about this attitude, not because you have anything that a man can benefit from but just because you have asss boobs and pusssyyy...

How far with the stuff you broke shame me for? where is it? how is it going?

And you are not yet willing to change... are you not the same one planning to buy a 400k phone that I even tried to advise you that it is not the best even when you know your salary cant afford it? And there is a high possibility that it was what you wanted the money from me for which I declined because your desperation was very glaring.

You are uploading pics but you didn't upload one where you called me a fat pig grin I have never been fat to the point of looking like a pig. I was extremely skinny for most of my life. just small weight WEY I add, you thought it was ideal to use it to body-shame me. lol.. of course, I told you I have shed it off but the sad reality is that there is nothing you can do to increase your height! NOTHING!

Goodluck!
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 11:39am On May 13, 2021
I888:

You are not remorseful of what you said. You just screaming because I have chosen to hit you fire for fire. If I upload all the nonsense you said to me, men here will only blame me because I actually acted like an idiot by trying to be cool.

why don't you tell them that there were cases where I was literally begging you that it is enough. Like the one where we had issues, I apologized that it was enough but you wouldn't stop. You saw my pleading and suing for peace as a weakness... 3 DAYS after that incident, you attacked me again on WhatsApp.. as in 3 days after I had forgotten about it what happened and decided to stay away... you attacked me.

You attacked me because you saw my quietness as weakness, you saw it as a mean to bully me. From 4 pm to 9 pm you kept sending messages... and not once did I say a word on that day. I was just saving everything you said. The next day you used your WhatsApp status to attack me. I didn't say anything and all I did was screenshot everything and saved it.

But same you are here screaming "leave me alone" cos you never imagined that a guy who was once cool could be this mad. This is a lesson to you so that next time you don't take a man's gentility for granted or interpret it as a weakness and have the boldness to insult him.

The weirdest thing is you go about this attitude, not because you have anything that a man can benefit from but just because you have asss boobs and pusssyyy...

And you are not yet willing to change... are you not the same one planning to buy a 400k phone that I even tried to advise you that it is not the best even when you know your salary cant afford it? And there is a high possibility that it was what you wanted the money from me for which I declined because your desperation was very glaring.

You are uploading pics but you didn't upload one where you called me a fat pig grin I have never been fat to the point of looking like a pig. I was extremely skinny for most of my life. just small weight WEY I add, you thought it was ideal to use it to body-shame me. lol.. of course, I told you I have shed it off but the sad reality is that there is nothing you can do to increase your height! NOTHING!

Goodluck!

You talk too much. Tell them too how you called me names and shamed me that I have no value economically , that I only have ass and boobs cos I’m fine that I feel I’m something. Thank God my business is going well and I’m working out to be more physically fit cos mentally I’ve advanced.

Stop being a victim. The ego you want to carry, it’s too big for your body. You have told me you have anger issues and impatient with things and I see them clearly now.

Moreover I asked to pay you back the money and you refused and said let past be past. I own nothing against you cos I’ve moved on, you’re not my type . Kindly stop with your disturbance. I no kill person .

Goodluck to you too!
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 11:45am On May 13, 2021
The broke shame really pain you. At least it brought out the beast you have disguised as friendly

If you see messages upon messages this guy left me on WhatsApp eh. Everyone got beast inside them o, but your own is a sheer contrast to the good guy you were trying to make me believe. Omo, e too bad!

And I can’t live with such a person as you.
Woman can’t be talking long and man too dey talk long talk. House go be like mad people house . grin
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 11:58am On May 13, 2021
I888:

!

About the phone I’ve bought it. At the time we were speaking I got 200k in my account, the rest of my business money I put it in my cooperative meeting . Why y don’t you tell them that you asked me for my budget of the phone and I said 200k and you said I have to up the money a bit cos you wanted to add money to get me the so called 400k phone you want to yab your mouth about but I refused and told you I would gather it myself . Then you said you don’t like iPhones and bla bla bla .

No Dey form hard man. You are a confused person. Remove my matter from your mouth .

I’ve grown like I told you, in everything. If you see me now you won’t believe it’s me.

Same you that was advising me to take it easy with work I shouldn’t kill myself when you sent me a birthday wish and I didn’t reply cos I was at work.

Pls get out. You’re so irritating. Thank God I blocked you out of my life. Fake human being like you.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 12:03pm On May 13, 2021
If I should calculate right my money in my account was 260k, not even 200k.. Money I have kept to flex myself for my hard work o, not even my business money.

Your ego is too big. Reduce it so that you will live long. Goodbye .
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Skullano(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2021
I888:
she attacked me after I made that comment. Sent SMS to insult me. I give am back. We have a history and I met her here.

She took my gentility for weakness and insulted me until the day I made sure it has to stop. Prior to that,There was one where she went from 4pm till 9pm sending me insulting messages. I didn't say a single word that day.

That is how crazy this girl is and the bestie does not know this side of her lol.

My crime? Say I ask her out o and was being a gentleman, which she interpreted as weakness and saw it as a privilege to insult me, even upto the point of trying to broke shame me. Why? She made a request that I could not leave my own problem to solve hers. And I made it clear.

So since I couldn't do it, I am automatically a broke guy that she does not want to have anything to do with. You see the kind of greed?

Well, I eventually took off that gentleman cloak and followed her like a thoroughly bred street guy. She ran!

Stupid girl who sees a guy liking her as means to Bill him, cunning thing.

Wonderfullllll
Bros, so you know the Op in person..

No be small thing una dey do for this compound ooh
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Butter12: 12:10pm On May 13, 2021
Skullano:

Wonderfullllll
Bros, so you know the Op in person..

No be small thing una dey do for this compound ooh

He hasn’t seen me face to face please. Na WhatsApp we do end. He’s the only person I’ve known offline nairaland . And he would be my last . I no get body for wahala.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Born2winnx: 12:13pm On May 13, 2021
I888:

Goodluck!

U sound like a motherfucking simp nigga

Typing all this epistle just for a bîtch

A bîtch you haven't even fuçked yet.

Your indeed a fat pig

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Born2winnx: 12:19pm On May 13, 2021
Weakling niggAS ALL over this con3 mehn..

Pussy àss niggas..

Even had to text her on phone sms........

Now she's styling for you...cus you haven't even seen her panties talkless that stinking pucsy..

Unfolowing this shîtty topic..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Ladies Do You Prefer Muscular Guys? / Please, Fvck Me ! / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.