Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity (16568 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by Amotekun777: 6:31am On May 12, 2021
Lori Iro undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by Benwallt(m): 6:33am On May 12, 2021
This man is definitely suffering from some very bad lying disease.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by iampeterben(m): 6:37am On May 12, 2021
Liar
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by excel101(m): 6:37am On May 12, 2021
I a father is like this, just wondering what would be of the kids. Nigerians should beware of the children of this man o.
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by Victorweendy55: 6:38am On May 12, 2021
Lai Mohammed the lying merchant at it again... Believe anything that comes out of his mouth at your own peril
So pathetic
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by Temptee101(m): 6:38am On May 12, 2021
kingthreat:

No Christian will imply this just to prove a stupid point.

That guy na capital fuul.

He wanted to sound funny but ended up embarrassing his generation and making a fool of himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by Victorweendy55: 6:41am On May 12, 2021
Swear
That man as an irrevocable penchant for telling lies

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by belente(m): 6:47am On May 12, 2021
When a person lie so much, the person tend to forget what he might have said before
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by oguns222: 6:58am On May 12, 2021
joyairemiya:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-did-not-blame-murtala-mohammed-for-spate-of-insecurity-minister/

He said while his position was correct, it was not meant to absorb the Federal Government from the responsibility of fighting crimes as it was misinterpreted by some people.

No, he never placed blames on the doorsteps of Buhari. Rather he blames anything and everything else.

An irresponsible government
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by annyz: 7:02am On May 12, 2021
I skip every news coming from this man's mouth.
I see it as waste of my time & resources.
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by oguns222: 7:09am On May 12, 2021
DissTroy:
There's something fundamentally wrong with the Nigerian political system. Or maybe it isn't exactly the system but the fear of losing the thrill of being within the corridors of power which turns Nigerian political appointees to mindless hafwïts.

They want to be seen as loyal to the man in power and also feel no body can do anything to them
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by spinna: 7:31am On May 12, 2021
For once the man made sense..illiteracy and poor quality education are seriously disturbing this country
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by Nauttyprof(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2021
Please, even with this new explanation does it not still involve Muritala Muhammad and other leaders. Is Muritala Muhammad not part of this?

Lai Muhammad sha.
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by IPIGSRMUMUS: 8:27am On May 12, 2021
IPIG fake news all over Nigeria.
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by colestephan86: 8:51am On May 12, 2021
joyairemiya:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-did-not-blame-murtala-mohammed-for-spate-of-insecurity-minister/

He said while his position was correct, it was not meant to absorb the Federal Government from the responsibility of fighting crimes as it was misinterpreted by some people.
For him to even refer to a man that died in 1976 shows he is a very clueless man

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by Micmuzac: 9:00am On May 12, 2021
the lie normal, lying like lai,

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by Yeahmehn: 9:05am On May 12, 2021
This man no dey taya to lie?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by Brushstrokes20: 9:33am On May 12, 2021
THE UNREPENTANT LIAR HAS DONE IT AGAIN!

...Mr IROlabi Mohammed!
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by ahmedajadi(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2021
excel101:
Nigerians should watch out never to elect/appoint the children of this man in position, because if the father is like this, i wonder what would be of the kids.
His son is a serving lawamaker with the Lagos state house of Assembly.
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by robosky02(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2021
But you blame Jonathan

Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by ofiko123(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2021
Nobody should Murtala Muhammad for any problem of insecurity in Nigeria...
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by Hseffa: 12:52pm On May 12, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Mr. Lie Mohammed will soon blame Jesus for dying on the Cross Of Calvary.
Or blame Mohammed for raping Aisha. Also for being a murderer.
Lying Mohammed.
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by Ihejirikakings(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2021
You are nothing but an old man so your brain is becoming what I don't know.
Think about your government and stop blaming others.your government is a failed government.
All your promises think about it if your government have fulfilled it.

APC (aka) the blaming government.
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by Ihejirikakings(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2021
This man is suffering from dementia quote me.
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity by budaatum: 2:17pm On May 13, 2021
DissTroy:
There's something fundamentally wrong with the Nigerian political system. Or maybe it isn't exactly the system but the fear of losing the thrill of being within the corridors of power which turns Nigerian political appointees to mindless hafwïts.

Not "fundamentally wrong with the Nigerian political system", but fundamentally wrong with we Nigerians who have created the wrong Nigerian political system, which we will only correct when we righten ourselves by not being mindless halfwits who elect mindless halfwits.

Basically, I can only elect mindless halfwits like myself, and if I were a mindful fullwit I would elect mindful fullwits like myself or I'd have to be nominded nowit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 / Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Reacts To FG Count Charges Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.