Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,319 members, 7,920,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:04 PM

To Be Good Or To Utilize My Youth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Be Good Or To Utilize My Youth? (295 Views)

To Be Good Or To Utilize My Youth? / I Want To Reconstruct My Youth By Banging Young Girls / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Good Or To Utilize My Youth? by Hotonions: 10:21pm On May 11, 2021
Permit me to rant a little but its become so hard to be a good girl.

The pressure is too much. I feel like nothing works for me anymore because I'm not allowing myself to follow trends. Is there even any assurance that there's a reward for not doing bad things or will i grow old regretting my wasted youth that I did not use to have fun.

The difference between my friends and I is always so clear. I honestly can't point out 3 of my peers (classmates, old friends new friends relatives) who uphold integrity like I've been taught to do. Everything is about money now anything to grab the bag.

I try my best to be as independent as I can so I don't feel as much pressure to go into illicit dealings out of desperation but it seems like none of that is paying off.

My first job was at the age of 17 the same year I finished my secondary school not necessarily because i needed the money then (i was still very young and very dependent on my parents) but because i was trying to build myself towards independence in fact during that period my older siblings were at home relaxing. I dedicated my time to only productive things.. No flexing no partying nada. I was all about work work work.
I thought I was disciplinhg myself but in the long term I don't really see how that had helped. Anyway I left the job at the age of 18 because I was being used by my boss. A whole year of service and I'd only gotten paid for 3 months. Now to the present, I'm in my early 20's and I have a truckload of work experience which hasnt really been of any help to me.

Recently, I attended a wedding not as a guest but for work purposes and I met some of my old schoolmates, every single person seems to be doing well from hair to clothes right down to their skin its obvious that these people are on bar. whether its illicit money oo or legit money i really dont know but what i saw was that this people were doing way better off than me. Its easier to say it's fake life when you see them on social media but when you come face to face with physical evidence there's obviously no denial...now this really got me thinking...is there any use maintaining this whole good girl thing? E no dey even pay. Besides in the long run its not like these girls can't settle down. and turn a new leaf isn't that eating your cake and having it back...what do I even have to gain from all this...moreover even the legit work I'm trying to do people have refused to regard it. Not because I'm not offering quality services oo but because I refuse to play dumb and satisfy their pervertous taste.

At work, i often get advances from older men and married men which makes up a higher percentage of my customer base. This advances which i can easily manipulate to my advantage and monetize i turn down. On the other hand im aware that if i do decide to play along knowing fully well i have no intentions to reciprocate their feelings (which is technically scamming) i could make so much money not only for my business but for my pocket as well. Ater turning down several advances I decided to give it a try today. I gave an older man from work my number. As appreciation for giving him my number I received a shocking alert of over 30k. This is money that I will toil and toil for weeks in business I will not see but just for phone number I was gifted this? I really need some convincing at this point that good does pay. I don't want to waste away my beneficial years when I could be utilizing it.
Re: To Be Good Or To Utilize My Youth? by yanabasee1(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2021
Well....it seems you are building up your mind to go the bad ways...

But, let me tell you, not everyone was born to be bad...

You wouldn't know what your friends go through to live that life and you wouldn't know the humiliation that follows... Forget about the smiles and the wears and everything...

Sometimes life isn't really hard .. But we try to make it seems like it's hard.

These days, I stopped to upload my pictures on social media and allow people to see me and be amazed on how far I have been.

You don't have to live to impress others...

The experience you feel isn't adding any value to you isn't just what you should condemn just yet as you still have many years to deal with...

OP, you have to be yourself and do you... Get good clothes and wear them and have yourself hangout to good eateries and buy 1k meals and take pictures to remember...

Work and give yourself time....Go to movies and relax yourself... Look for a good man and begin to build your life with him...And don't be too dependent on a man and ensure that you're never a liability to him.

Further your academic if you can and see how you life will turn out..

4 Likes

Re: To Be Good Or To Utilize My Youth? by budaatum: 11:04pm On May 11, 2021
So basically, what you are asking is if you should become an olosho hooker with your 3 years "truckload of work experience"?

I'll just say that one day you'd have 30 years of experience then might you know what a truckload is and remember the choice you made here.

Meanwhile, why are you not in school getting an education?

1 Like

Re: To Be Good Or To Utilize My Youth? by Kandeed: 11:32pm On May 11, 2021
Hotonions this is really a hard one and I know how life can be sometimes. it'll be a glad thing if ur rejecting these and holding God tightly by the Right hand. cuz and obeying ethics law is not enough

He said come unto Me all ye that are burdened and are heavy ladened and I'll give you REST.

There's something people don't understand and also fail to know is, if you steal something as small as #5 as small as you think it is you must suffer for it either you like it or not. myself is suffering from past mistakes which I atimes regret but what gives me Joy is going to pray with a guiltless heart and the mind that I got God on my side

PS: The best way to understand Life is meet these people you're envying even if it's Dangote meet him and let him tell you the Fire he's going/passing thr. Everyone wanna be like Otedola infact people will gladly change their surname to his if possible but these man recently came out and said for many years he was living without peace in him, even in the Night he's always troubled something he didn't specify was if he had gotten that peace yet. I'm not saying you shouldn't strive to be better or change ur position. but there's a prayer that has worked for me and that is God connect me to the right person for me (Destiny helper) if you meet the right person that 5k sitting idle in ur account can be used to generate you income daily that turns millions per month. I think that what you need right now now envying others

1 Like

Re: To Be Good Or To Utilize My Youth? by Premiumwriter: 11:40pm On May 11, 2021
Another glorified self righteous thread from the vagina people.

Men without toto nkor, is anyone favouring them differently?

Goan work harder. You won't get anywhere by using your body.
Re: To Be Good Or To Utilize My Youth? by Vision101(m): 2:33am On May 12, 2021
Simple.... what worked for A might not work for B. Be yourself.

I have personally noticed that cutting corners does not favour me so I made up my mind to go through the mills to get what I want.

It might be slow but step by step they are falling in line. Some people move so fast and crash while others are slow but consistent in their upward movement.

The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: To Be Good Or To Utilize My Youth? by vincenteger: 7:49pm On May 12, 2021
I got sad at a certain point reading this.
Plz no matter what you do, just try and be yourself. You are the best and I believe you can achieve wat ever you what. Don't look down on yourself rather look for a way to continue building your self esteem.
See you at the top.

1 Like

Re: To Be Good Or To Utilize My Youth? by AmancalledGod: 8:25pm On May 12, 2021
Op what advice do you expect us to give you now, like to encourage you to turn to an olosho or what, op the best advice i can give you now is to continue striving, life has it's own good times and the bad times, just keep on praying for the good times and it's shall be well with you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Another Awoof Money Don Come Again Oooo Dont Miss This / Who Has Bulk Sms ? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.