Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,188 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not (3311 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? / Virgin Man, Virgin Woman; Same Thing Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Hassanmaye(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2021
BabbanBura:

Dwm redpill gangs are coming to reset ya drooling brain!
Shege Dan Iska Allah yasa baka zina
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by BabbanBura(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Shege Dan Iska Allah yasa baka zina

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by ogechchukwu: 8:18am On May 22, 2021
A lady in south Africa just got married to two zulu guys
See pictures
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by SenecaTheYonger: 9:02am On May 22, 2021
Girls with many guy friends na big red flag ohh.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by SenecaTheYonger: 9:13am On May 22, 2021
Mylife89:
I’m currently serving, I meet this beautiful, lady while in camp, We served together till my relocation worked, we were in love or so I thought.

Things has been going well, even when it's a long distance relationship, up until yesterday night I called her and while we were talking the following was happening:

She wasn't paying attention while responding awkwardly

She was trying hard not to moan loud.

She was telling me to go to bed that it's late in a moaning tune.

While I was still trying to listen more closely, I could hear a guy spitting, I'm sure on her pussy and giving her head which even made her not talk back for some split seconds.

As a guy man I coded, but still kept the conversation going even with the responses from her �

But while all that, I was losing my mind, my heart racing like someone who just got news about Jesus coming in 5mis and hasn't repented �

I couldn't take it anymore and told her that why is there someone there with her and she couldn't tell me.

It was like boom, next thing I heard was a guy wishper, meaning she had the phone on speaker, and she also immediately regained her senses and responded like a normal person saying things like

Ah, me noooo
Dear am alone in the room no one with me
Don't you trust me

Me already filled with rage ended the call and here I am it's 5am and I still cant sleep well

Fear ladies

Damn. Why did she have to put it on loud speaker? That’s belittling. They probably want to laugh about it later. That’s very disheartening

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Erojepromise(f): 1:07pm On May 22, 2021
You see why l like my singlehood , wahala dey too much for relationship apart from sex, kisses, hugs and all other romantic stuff. What else is exciting in a relationship?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by NobleDeSage001: 3:36pm On May 22, 2021
You already know who she is and you are still seeking answers.

What caused the previous relationship to crash? It may not be far from the pretentious life she lives.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Fourwinds: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
What were you looking for in her phone?

Shebi you have see what you were looking for

It is always good to investigate than give room to foolishness
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Pumpumking: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
riche12:
This is about a girl I met early last month, we started chatting and calling, having fun on phone had sex etc... I never had any feelings for her cause of the numerous guys I see with her,

Later on she started telling me deep stuffs about herself and how the relationship she was in failed her to some extent. First I had pity on her after hearing her story and decide not to play her as I usually do after having her.....

Fast forward to the day she left her phone unlocked, I went to her phone and saw so many chats with many guys and the pictures of her that she sends to them even dick pictures that they send to her (but those was before we started having serious talks). I was shocked and I instantly changed the way I see her.

I showed her, and she started crying, apologising, even came down to my place after work to cry and explain that it was the heartbreak she had that made her start looking outside for guys to make her happy again.

But that day changed so many things... When she's online without chatting me, I start thinking of another things, she has been apologising and giving many reasons for her actions but I still feel like am being lied to.

After sex the other day, I requested for her phone and her hands started shaking, I took it from her and opened her WhatsApp, danng a different guy sent another greeting message.... I ask her, and she said HE IS A PHOTOGRAPHER THAT TOOK HIS PICTURES A CERTAIN TIME...... She went ahead to block him then but I noticed some hesitation with her actions

2 days later I saw her on Facebook but she told me she had none, asked her and she said her girlfriend opened it for her that they persuaded her.... Blahhh blahhh blahhh.

The beef here is this, our hearts betray us atimes I'm slowly starting to feel for this girl and also the way she wants me to take her is very different from her actions, she even sent my pictures to her aunt that am her man..... But what I see around her ls making it difficult for me to Love her the way she wants,

So I want to quit the relationship but am like unsure whether she's real, if its my fault that am too noosy on her stuff, or if she's really a wolf in sheep's clothing and is waiting for the right time to reveal her trueself because it will really hurt me to catch her redhanded while we are still in this relationship

Pls I need advice

angry
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Pumpumking: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
riche12:
This is about a girl I met early last month, we started chatting and calling, having fun on phone had sex etc... I never had any feelings for her cause of the numerous guys I see with her,

Later on she started telling me deep stuffs about herself and how the relationship she was in failed her to some extent. First I had pity on her after hearing her story and decide not to play her as I usually do after having her.....

Fast forward to the day she left her phone unlocked, I went to her phone and saw so many chats with many guys and the pictures of her that she sends to them even dick pictures that they send to her (but those was before we started having serious talks). I was shocked and I instantly changed the way I see her.

I showed her, and she started crying, apologising, even came down to my place after work to cry and explain that it was the heartbreak she had that made her start looking outside for guys to make her happy again.

But that day changed so many things... When she's online without chatting me, I start thinking of another things, she has been apologising and giving many reasons for her actions but I still feel like am being lied to.

After sex the other day, I requested for her phone and her hands started shaking, I took it from her and opened her WhatsApp, danng a different guy sent another greeting message.... I ask her, and she said HE IS A PHOTOGRAPHER THAT TOOK HIS PICTURES A CERTAIN TIME...... She went ahead to block him then but I noticed some hesitation with her actions

2 days later I saw her on Facebook but she told me she had none, asked her and she said her girlfriend opened it for her that they persuaded her.... Blahhh blahhh blahhh.

The beef here is this, our hearts betray us atimes I'm slowly starting to feel for this girl and also the way she wants me to take her is very different from her actions, she even sent my pictures to her aunt that am her man..... But what I see around her ls making it difficult for me to Love her the way she wants,

So I want to quit the relationship but am like unsure whether she's real, if its my fault that am too noosy on her stuff, or if she's really a wolf in sheep's clothing and is waiting for the right time to reveal her trueself because it will really hurt me to catch her redhanded while we are still in this relationship

Pls I need advice

wots the question & wot u need advise on? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Ever Wondered How Women Feel When We Bleep Them. / How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood / The Most Admired Picture On Facebook 18+ (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.