Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Actress Amarachi Igwe Got A New Benz From Her Rich Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Amarachi Igwe Got A New Benz From Her Rich Boyfriend (2389 Views)

Gida: Kemi Afolabi & Gloria Johnson Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon - Amarachi Igwe / Man Crashes His New Benz After Being Chased By Officers, Davido Reacts / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Amarachi Igwe Got A New Benz From Her Rich Boyfriend by pmads: 3:48am On May 12, 2021
"Thank You Baby" Actress Amarachi Igwe Excited As She Got A New Benz Worth 30million From Her Rich Boyfriend (Photos & Video)

Nollywood actress Amarachi Igwe has gotten a new expensive gift from hee boyfriend, PraizeMedia report.

The Nollywood actress shared this good news on her page recently as she got a new Benz from her rich Boyfriend. Fans and some of her other colleagues have been congratulating her.

See photos and video below :

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/thank-you-baby-actress-amarachi-igwe.html

Re: Actress Amarachi Igwe Got A New Benz From Her Rich Boyfriend by COURVOISier(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2021
Kenny she call you main. Na be say side dude dey by the corner. It's well grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Amarachi Igwe Got A New Benz From Her Rich Boyfriend by Onyi22(f): 9:49am On May 12, 2021
Congratulations baby girl, enjoy your ride
Re: Actress Amarachi Igwe Got A New Benz From Her Rich Boyfriend by Pmpm: 11:01am On May 12, 2021
COURVOISier:
Kenny she call you main. Na be say side dude dey by the corner. It's well grin
lol
Re: Actress Amarachi Igwe Got A New Benz From Her Rich Boyfriend by esky158(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2021
Correction sugar daddy not boyfriend
Re: Actress Amarachi Igwe Got A New Benz From Her Rich Boyfriend by Nicklaus619(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2021
I wish to grab this nigga by the neck and shove some red pills down his throat sad

Chai that guy nah serious simp. The girl even call him him main love, that means she get other sides niggas

I rather use that money put street light for my village and supply them more transformer, at least they will be praying for me daily. This is wasteful , just for a street pussy, not even your wife, God forbid angry

This same girl is begging another broke guy to come over so he fvcks her for free oh, this mumu dey here they disgrace him linage angry
Re: Actress Amarachi Igwe Got A New Benz From Her Rich Boyfriend by Pmpm: 4:46pm On May 12, 2021
Nicklaus619:
I wish to grab this nigga by the neck and shove some red pills down his throat sad

Chai that guy nah serious simp. The girl even call him him main love, that means she get other sides niggas

I rather use that money put street light for my village and supply them more transformer, at least they will be praying for me daily. This is wasteful , just for a street pussy, not even your wife, God forbid angry

This same girl is begging another broke guy to come over so he fvcks her for free oh, this mumu dey here they disgrace him linage angry
lolzzz

(1) (Reply)

The Black Serpents Esau Ishmael Hides In The Tall Grass Of White Supremacy / Kim Kardashian Show Baby Bumps (pictures) / Oscar 2013 Ankara Spotted On Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.