Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,308 members, 7,950,575 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

The High ROI Business You Didn't Know. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The High ROI Business You Didn't Know. (202 Views)

The High ROI Business Most Nigerians Don't Know About!!! / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The High ROI Business You Didn't Know. by annirichi(f): 4:41am On May 12, 2021
The High ROI Business, You Didn't Know.

If you were to choose between a skill that will pay you #200,000 and a job that pays you #30,000 which would you go for?

Last month, over 150 people requested a perfume making class.

I asked them to go to Google and read about it.

But, 80 people among them said they needed to learn from an expert who has explored the perfume-making industry.

So today, I have decided to teach you the skill.

Let me introduce you to the business in 3 steps.

Step 1.Perfumery,( the art of making perfume) started in Egypt. The word perfume is used to describe scented mixtures.

Step 2: Perfume making is a huge industry all over the world. The global market size was valued at 31.4 billion in 2018. Nobody leaves his home without wearing a nice one. It has repeated sales.

Step 3: it's a business you can start with little capital and make a huge profit.

Imagine seeing your perfume on the shelf of a supermarket in your city?

If you are interested in reading this, it means you would like to learn more about it.

In the WhatsApp class.

1. You will learn how to customize your perfume.

2. Hacks on how to get the best perfume.

3. What you shouldn't do when making your perfume.

Fast Action Bonus

1. How to make Dettol and Izal.

2. How to make tile cleaner and air freshener (water and alcohol base).

Other Bonuses.

1. How to make vaseline.
2. How to make bleach.
3. How to make hair gel.

Price #1000

This is for the first 50 people because I have physical training in 10 states this month and may not have time to teach again.

30 persons have paid today.

Click here to chat with the expert and get payment details.

https:///2348169424532

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Following Skills For A Small Fees / About Blue Digital Nigeria / Legal Advice And Guidance Needed Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.