Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,181 members, 7,967,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:40 PM

Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos (33507 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police / Pastor And His Secretary Kidnapped During Vigil In Plateau State / Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by tishbite41(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2021
Fulani don see milf abi na cougar to Group Intimacy
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by greypencils: 11:35am On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
What a terrible country where no one is safe.
Whether you're rich or poor, you're not safe.

LIKE if you regret to have Buhari as the president!

SHARE if you love Buhari
And some stupid people still shared this post. People like suffering.
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by semyman: 11:37am On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

SHARE if you love Buhari
A true blood can never curse the father's house
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Nobody: 11:46am On May 12, 2021
Blame UGM state chapter
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Nobody: 11:46am On May 12, 2021
I guess she has been raptured.
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2021
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2021
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Femeto: 12:05pm On May 12, 2021
Nigerians also need to be careful. Going to Ogba from Mowe for a vigil at night needs to be well thought of. The insecurity in the land is not a joking matter.
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by legba1(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2021
I hope she returns safely... Those axis are notorious for ritualists and organ harvesters...

Pls let me mindful of our movement, the world is full of Satanists and workers/doers of evils.
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Bimpe29: 3:00pm On May 12, 2021
May God ensure her safe return Aameen.
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Ade457(f): 3:28pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by kense88: 3:35pm On May 12, 2021
seyz91:
you no get sense

person dey go church vigil you dey talk nonsense
but i get sense pass your papa. Everybody knows that the days are very bad. An old women like her should never step outside once is 6pm. Oya, make the pastor go find her na. Monkey
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by seyz91(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2021
sense is still far away from you obviously,

yes no where is safe, we can't always be too careful, either before 6pm or after anything can happen

i know say if na like 11am dem kidnap her now you go still talk nonsense with yiur fish brain say make old people no comot before 11am

grow your brain, more work to be done on that
kense88:
but i get sense pass your papa. Everybody knows that the days are very bad. An old women like her should never step outside once is 6pm. Oya, make the pastor go find her na. Monkey
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by guitar123: 8:03pm On May 12, 2021
God will help the family to locate her.
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Tundex911: 9:53pm On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

SHARE if you love Buhari

I'm very sure those that like are the real problem of this nation tomorrow now if elections comes in na dem govt dey use 5k or 2nood of rice bribe them...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty / Hushpuppi’s Trial Suspended Till March 2021 / Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.