Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,541 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih (663 Views)

Police Can Sack Female Officers Who Get Pregnant Out-Of-Wedlock - High Court / We Have A Fulani President&fulani Cos,serving Fulani Govt With Fulani Agenda-ffk / IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih by Nobody: 6:52am On May 12, 2021
Southern leaders are obviously playing with the lives of their people. We don't need a prophet to know that boko haram and bandits have taken over the north. What preparation are they making? Are they still waiting for fulani president or Fulani army to stop Fulani jihad? The internet has been flooded with pictures of boko haram and bandit sharing relief materials. I don't know what the south is waiting for before leaving this boko caliphate. Let's use our brains and leave the north to their religion. It is suicidal sharing a country with this set of people.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih by vengertime: 6:55am On May 12, 2021
BUHARI is enjoying the increase attacks in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih by hisgrace090: 6:55am On May 12, 2021
Even the southern gov have too many sabotuers among them today.
Re: I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih by Nobody: 7:19am On May 12, 2021
Newzik:
Southern leaders are obviously playing with the lives of their people. We don't need a prophet to know that boko haram and bandits have taken over the north. What preparation are they making? Are they still waiting for fulani president or Fulani army to stop Fulani jihad? The internet has been flooded with pictures of boko haram and bandit sharing relief materials. I don't know what the south is waiting for before leaving this boko caliphate. Let's use our brains and leave the north to their religion. It is suicidal sharing a country with this set of people.
You are educated illiterate, one xteritics of educated illiterate is, one, they believe everything they see on internet, secondly, they help spread fake news, they look everything from their tribe.
Re: I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih by Koryc: 7:20am On May 12, 2021
Their agenda is to overrun Nigeria and Buhari is in on it.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih by MosheDayan: 7:31am On May 12, 2021
[s]
supportnija:

You are educated illiterate, one xteritics of educated illiterate is, one, they believe everything they see on internet, secondly, they help spread fake news, they look everything from their tribe.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih by helinues: 7:36am On May 12, 2021
But it was just yesterday all the Southern governors banned open grazing.

Did you miss the news?
Re: I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih by Nobody: 7:38am On May 12, 2021
helinues:
But it was just yesterday all the Southern governors banned open grazing.

Did you miss the news?
Banning open grazing isn't enough

Even in Abuja the nation's capital, Terrorists herdsmen violate that rule

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih by helinues: 7:41am On May 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Banning open grazing isn't enough

Even in Abuja the nation's capital, Terrorists herdsmen violate that rule

Banning open grazing means the herders won't be able to roam with their cows like how they used to do..

That will avoid cows destructing farms and causing herders/farmers conflict

What's not enough about that? Or do you have any suggestions
Re: I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih by Nobody: 7:45am On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Banning open grazing means the herders won't be able to roam with their cows like how they used to do..

That will avoid cows destructing farms and causing herders/farmers conflict

What's not enough about that? Or do you have any suggestions
Did you miss the part where i said even in "civilized" Abuja herders don't obey it

The other states that have also implemented it fulani terrorists Herdsmen still disobey it

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih by Whoube99(f): 7:53am On May 12, 2021
Newzik:

You can never be more truer
Re: I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih by Nobody: 8:53am On May 12, 2021
You know many people live in denial.
Re: I Don't Believe Fulani President, Fulani Army, Fulani Police Can Stop Fulani Jih by IgweOfNnewi: 4:10pm On May 12, 2021
if they can deal ruthlessly with unknown Gun men problem solved.

(1) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed: Southern Government Right On Buharis Lopsided Appointments / Channels TV 2023 POLL: 91% Nigerians Reject Gov. Bello As President Continue Re / Fake: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.