Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa (56302 Views)

Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 / Israel Kills Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Operative In Iran - Report / 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Onlyonebuhari: 9:45pm On May 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:
In summary what happened:

Simple, Israel gave them a land to live in (Israeli owned right o)..only that they should pay rent all these years...they said noooo.

Courts said they should pack out.

Started attacking Jews on the streets...then eventually sent rockets into the Israeli city...Israel retaliated.

Ignoramuses now come out everywhere to blame Israel and and pass propaganda and ignorant reasons why Israel is at fault.

Even Wikipedia don't dish out this thrash. Hitler cleansed them and British relocate Israelis on Arab land and since then they have been killing Palestinians including Muslims and Christians but idiot like you don't even know the percentage of Christianity in Isreal is 2%

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by udemzyudex(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2021
If Isreal really want to target civilians like the terrorist in Palestine are doing, only God knows the number of casualties they will be recording.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by BerrykissAkah: 9:48pm On May 12, 2021

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Jeromejnr(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2021
Onlyonebuhari:

Even Wikipedia don't dish out this thrash. Hitler cleansed them and British relocate Israelis on Arab land and since then they have been killing Palestinians including Muslims and Christians but idiot like you don't even know the percentage of Christianity in Isreal is 2%

The most ignorant comment I have read on Nairaland today.

Full of sentiments and crass ignorance.

At least you know Wikipedia isn't a credible place for research. Kudos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by QueenRebecca(f): 10:01pm On May 12, 2021
According to the protocol of learned elders of Zionist, the are hell bent on wiping out the Palestinians, once they finished with them, the next are Jordan, Lebanon, Mount Sinai in Egypt etc just to create the old Zionist state.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Kuginzi: 10:05pm On May 12, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Buhahaha see this maggot slave
Calm down bro! I feel your pain

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by koolaid87: 10:08pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its 3 Commanders bro!
https://www.nairaland.com/6550084/watch-israel-takes-out-three#101616674

Isreal will wipe out Hamas or anyone there!

A tiny nation surrounded by Enemies and yet living in Plenty should give people understanding of who they are.

Israel is a Nation that Exist by a Covenant. A Strong Covenant with GOD ALMIGHTY, the Creator of Every being on Earth. Israel does not even need the Help of anybody But Nations fight to Help them so as to partake of the Covenant.

Nobody, Nation, or people can Remove Israel! It is a Strong Covenant.
Jeremiah 31:35-36
Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

The Israelites could be stubborn, Rebellious and heady. Infact majority of them do not even Believe JESUS Christ as their Messiah. Infact it is their Unbelief in JESUS Christ that us Gentiles , the Privilege to Know JESUS CHRIST. Which is why they will Have to go through the times of Jacob's Trouble ( The Great Tribulation). See Jeremiah 30:7. As they MUST Believe in JESUS Christ as the Savior Befor they will be Saved.

GOD Almighty knows how he deals with them. Atimes when they go astray, GOD raises people to fight them, but after fighting HE deals with the People or Nation that Fights them.

But you see those guys, they are the Orginal ELECT of GOD !
There is Nothing Me, you or anyone can do about it. We can lament from now to the end , it does Change anything.
The ways of GOD are not our Ways.
We Gentiles are Children of Abramham by Faith!

To hell with you and your write up.

With your narrative, it shows we the rest of the world are inferior to Israel and they can do anything they want because they are the apple of God's eye?

You are insane.

Im a Christian and I don't believe in your foolishness.
I believe my God is just and his justice never sleeps

I hope your dear Israel is not an oppressor here cos God is always on the side of the opressed.

Foolish, ignorant people like you are the reason why racism exists.

So regardless of what israel does, we have to accept it because she's the chosen one? You are sick.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by emmyN(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2021
Farid24224:

Those killed are Muslims, so they are my brothers. .

The same way Shekau and other Islamic terrorists are your brothers. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Kuginzi: 10:16pm On May 12, 2021
keppler:

I don't know why most Muslims want folks to support the Arabs who calls themselves Palestinians.
First, many Christians are not just church fed only and are conversant about the world, in this global age, hence they know that Israel is a Jewish nation and not a Christian nation. So keep your sentiment aside

Then, most folks who truly know the story as it started before 1948 knows that there is nothing like the Palestinian people, just Arabs settlers. In fact, many of those lands settled for a PROPOSED Palestinian state where controlled by Egypt and Jordan and we heard no words such as "END EGYPTIAN OR JORDANIAN OCCUPATION".
The Israeli bought the lands with their blood and wealth, converting a deserted arid land to Europe and propaganda is now flying every where with #free palestine.

Now for the bolded, if Palestine were to be a Christian state, you'll definitely hear no war in the first place. That's the simple fact that Muslims wouldn't be able to accommodate
Hmm!! Israel bought what from who?
Read this;
Long an object of veneration and conflict, the holy city of Jerusalem has been governed, both as a provincial town and a national capital, by an extended series of dynasties and states. In the early 20th century the city, along with all of historic Palestine, became the focus of the competing national aspirations of Zionists and Palestinian Arabs. This struggle often erupted in violence. The United Nations (UN) attempted to declare the city a corpus separatum (Latin: “separate entity”)—and, thus, avert further conflict—but the first Arab-Israeli war, in 1948, left Jerusalem divided into Israeli (west Jerusalem) and Jordanian (East Jerusalem) sectors. The following year Israel declared the city its capital. During the Six-Day War of 1967, the Jewish state occupied the Jordanian sector and shortly thereafter expanded the city boundaries—thereby annexing some areas of the West Bank previously held by the Jordanians—and extended its jurisdiction over the unified city. Although Israel’s actions were repeatedly condemned by the UN and other bodies, Israel reaffirmed Jerusalem’s standing as its capital by promulgating a special law in 1980. The status of the city remained a central issue in the dispute between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs, who claim East Jerusalem as the capital of a future Palestinian state.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Gainman: 10:43pm On May 12, 2021
SmartyPants:

And you saw me support Buhari?

You're an idiot.
you be yeye stupid Idiot
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Mavrick2012: 10:45pm On May 12, 2021
Mayng01:

You are not left out on the list. Pantami’s brother-in-law
sorry o, for not knowing there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians.

Don't pretend, just thank me.
I know you don't know.lol
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Mavrick2012: 10:47pm On May 12, 2021
goaldynboy:

Carry your Nigerian bigoted mentality shift one side!

Does Israel have to be a Christian country before he will say the truth or state the fact?!

Must you see every issue through religious prism?!

How are you sure the person you were quoting is not a traditionalist or even a Jew worshipper!!
where did i call him a Christian?

Sorry o.lol
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:47pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

Take your Wailings to GOD! Not me
Look at this hypocritical fake preacher. Do you not understand the gravity of your comment? Ewu Singapore

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Mavrick2012: 10:50pm On May 12, 2021
goaldynboy:

Carry your Nigerian bigoted mentality shift one side!

Does Israel have to be a Christian country before he will say the truth or state the fact?!

Must you see every issue through religious prism?!

How are you sure the person you were quoting is not a traditionalist or even a Jew worshipper!!
the guy claimed Israeli are Christians,i called his attention to his ignorance, you came here saying i concluded his a Christian.pls go read his comment again
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by NobleRace: 10:51pm On May 12, 2021
mediocre:

Jerusalem was never/is not only for the Israelis.

Jerusalem belonged to the Jebushites. King David conquered it 3,000yrs ago and made it Israel's capital. It became Israel's most sacred place.

Palestinians themselves know that they're encroaching on Israel's land.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Kkc3030(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2021
Northernblood3:
Good riddance. No peace for the Wicked.

Kill all and leave non (Both terrorists and those Accomodating them)

Israel should thank their God they have someone like Netanyahu Not someone like Goodluck jonathan
Wetin Jonathan come cause again, my nairaland brother?
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by TWoods(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2021
salykely:

You dont even know that Israel is occupying Golian Height which is internationaly recognised as Syrian territory.

Further to your unbridled ignorance you never knew that Israel occupied the Sheba Farms in southern Lebanon and were only chased away by Hisbulla gorilla activities.

Maybe the Syrians shouldn't have attacked Israel unprovoked in 1967? Just saying...

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Kkc3030(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2021
I pray for God's intervention over this issue.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2021
Kuginzi:

Calm down bro! I feel your pain

Pain, you said grin and you're crying from your picture? allah has caused you greatest damage control

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by TWoods(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2021
salykely:

It is laughable if you say that Israel never started the six day war. when histroy itself recorded the fact that the Arab forces were never expecting any attacks. Egyptian air force were grounded and were bombed from the air without any air cover. compare that to the October war

let me leave you with this Map

Your map is misleading... it only shows 25% of "Palestinian" land. Guess where the remaining 75% went? The country of Jordan. Why aren't you demanding that the Hashemite (Saudi) King of Jordan gives back the land to the "Palestinians"?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2021
emmyN:

The same way Shekau and other Islamic terrorists are your brothers. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Those are terrorists who have done alot of things against our religion and humanity as a whole... You shouldn't even dare compare them.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by TWoods(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2021
salykely:

How God will support an oppressor baffles me. How God will support land grabbers and illegal occupiers beat my imaginations. Pls allow your sense of justice function optimaly

You mean the Egyptians, Syrians and Saudis who make up much of Jordan today? Or you just mean Jews?

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by emmyN(m): 11:23pm On May 12, 2021
Farid24224:

Those are terrorists who have done alot of things against our religion and humanity as a whole... You shouldn't even dare compare them.

Islamic terrorists, right? The last I checked the Israelis are fighting Islamic terrorists too. Birds of a feather. And somehow you've succeeded in lumping yourself up with those lots. Brothers?
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2021
Daum:

Let's be sincere Muslims don't want peace. They're not considerate at all.
Muslims have two big mosques in Saudi Arabia. One in Mecca and one in Medina. They claim a third one in Jerusalem. The jews have only one holy site and that's the temple mount in Jerusalem which the Muslims still claim. The Jews pray facing Jerusalem. They pray for Jerusalem and talk about Jerusalem in everything they do. Muslims have little or no relevance for Jerusalem. That's why Hamas fires rocket towards it. Muslims pray backing Jerusalem. The mosque in Jerusalem means nothing to them, it's only a symbol of conquest that's all. The same way the Hagia Sofia was converted back to a mosque in Turkey.

That's why they want to systematically turn schools belongings to churches to mosques in ilorin. They changed hindu temples to mosques in India. The india court evicted them and the Hindus chased them away. The temple mount means nothing to them.

Islam does not mean peace
It means conquest
Subjugation to the will of Allah and his Muslim clerics
Islam is Peace. You are happy that Christian is killing Muslims in thier Own land. Christianity and those who practice it are evil and doesn't deserve peace
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by keppler: 12:18am On May 13, 2021
Kuginzi:

Hmm!! Israel bought what from who?
Read this;
Long an object of veneration and conflict, the holy city of Jerusalem has been governed, both as a provincial town and a national capital, by an extended series of dynasties and states. In the early 20th century the city, along with all of historic Palestine, became the focus of the competing national aspirations of Zionists and Palestinian Arabs. This struggle often erupted in violence. The United Nations (UN) attempted to declare the city a corpus separatum (Latin: “separate entity”)—and, thus, avert further conflict—but the first Arab-Israeli war, in 1948, left Jerusalem divided into Israeli (west Jerusalem) and Jordanian (East Jerusalem) sectors. The following year Israel declared the city its capital. During the Six-Day War of 1967, the Jewish state occupied the Jordanian sector and shortly thereafter expanded the city boundaries—thereby annexing some areas of the West Bank previously held by the Jordanians—and extended its jurisdiction over the unified city. Although Israel’s actions were repeatedly condemned by the UN and other bodies, Israel reaffirmed Jerusalem’s standing as its capital by promulgating a special law in 1980. The status of the city remained a central issue in the dispute between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs, who claim East Jerusalem as the capital of a future Palestinian state.
So what should I learn from that? Is it the bought with BLOOD AND WEALTH that I mentioned that you seem not to get? Or is Jerusalem the only land in Israel?
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by keppler: 12:20am On May 13, 2021
Farid24224:

Okay tell me the beginning of the story.
There's no point typing it here when it can easily be accessed from world encyclopedias (I choose that because their bias would not be that strong, compared to getting from Israeli or Arab sources)
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:23am On May 13, 2021
Jeromejnr:
In summary what happened:

Simple, Israel gave them a land to live in (Israeli owned right o)..only that they should pay rent all these years...they said noooo.

Courts said they should pack out.

Started attacking Jews on the streets...then eventually sent rockets into the Israeli city...Israel retaliated.

Ignoramuses now come out everywhere to blame Israel and and pass propaganda and ignorant reasons why Israel is at fault.
Really, are you this stvpid? Gave them land to rent? This is a land grab pure and simple, the whole is Israel is basically stolen Palestinian land,the illegal settlement are growing and Palestinians are left with no option but to resist.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Gamesmart: 12:26am On May 13, 2021
cetar:

What happened between 636–637A.D?

And your point is?
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by keppler: 12:30am On May 13, 2021
mediocre:

You're the one who needs to read about it from the start. The truth is, none of the countries are entirely faultless.

Israel have been big bullies, and Palestine have responded with violence. I don't expect Israel to do nothing and watch her citizens get killed, of course, they would defend and retaliate.

But my point is, Israel started it and as I have said before.... do you blame a woman for attacking her rapist ?
Israel were big bullies before 1948? That is why I asked you to get the story from before that time. Before that time, there is nothing like Palestinian people, just Arabs settlers. It is so unfortunate for them that they were those who are caught up in the Arab-Israeli war, becoming the scape goats for Arab aggression. I believe you know that all the wars fought before 1980 was not with any so called Palestinian people, but a COALITION OF ARAB NATIONS.
Now, the leaders are playing politics with the lives of those Arabs (Palestinian people) as Israel which is born out of war and struggle has learned the hard way on how to deal with her enemies.

For your last paragraph, it is a false analogy that I have seen also on twitter. If the peace plans were accepted by the Arabs, then there wouldn't be any war in the first place. But it is the wish of them for Israel to not exist, hence the chants "DEATH TO ISRAEL". And with the near tragedy of six day war, Israel has learned to be pro-active and not reactive. So it's not a woman attacking her rapist, it is more of nagging woman who grossly exaggerates her husband's action.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by cetar: 12:47am On May 13, 2021
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

Keep on asking what my point is
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by cetar: 12:49am On May 13, 2021
MUYEEKFIRST:
Islam is Peace. You are happy that Christian is killing Muslims in thier Own land. Christianity and those who practice it are evil and doesn't deserve peace

Islam isn't peace. Islam means Surrender/Submission.

Jews are not Christians. Everything is about religion to you people
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by cetar: 12:51am On May 13, 2021
Farid24224:

They're just following Muhammad's Sunnah and the Sahabah

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Kim Jong-Un Is Alive And Healthy - Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.