Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:45 PM

Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention (51279 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by smallsmall: 8:11pm On May 12, 2021
Coronavirus84:

Am not lying cos I know them very well at iwaya area in Lagos state. I don't want to mention her name here but for the girl, her age is just 14years as claimed. Believe it or not

Please STOP LYING!
You dont know them as l know them.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Successboy88(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2021
This yomi odebiyi no get sense at all

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by ManOfCompetence(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2021
SOLMICHAEL:

I'm happy you know.
You too will definitely catch up with sense sooner, so that you'll be able to differentiate what is wrong from what is right without being biased and sentimental.
I hope your daughters that's if you're potent get brutally molested on tape for the world to see too....Then you will know what it means to be biased and sentimental......I'm done having this conversation with you child molester accomplice....ciao
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Coronavirus84: 8:18pm On May 12, 2021
smallsmall:

Dont mind all these ignorant people that just jump on a thread and say nonsense without engaging their brain.
Look at the girl below and let them tell me their own 14yr old daughter is sexualised like this. undecided undecided

That girl is somewhere between 19yrs and 21yrs.
Mr Man, this is the picture posted on social media for dumb people like you to start arguing unnecessarily and for we that know the real girl that was molested, this is not the picture of the girl. The picture posted is not even near the picture of the minor molested. Always get facts and figures before arguing and don't always believe on social media
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by smallsmall: 8:18pm On May 12, 2021
Coronavirus84:

Mr Man, Am not a criminal like you so police have nothing to do me. You are a mentally derailed dude. People like you, Baba ijesha and yomi fabiyi should all be in kirikiri prison yard rather than this your useless sting you are doing on Nairaland. Oloriburuku ore pedophile

Continue to spew ignorance!
Tomorrow now, we would hear your case that Police Shot you at a Checkpoint for doing nothing, a complete law-abiding citizen who doe snot know his Rights and supports unlawful detention of people that should be admitted to bail, till they appear in court.

Then you will remember "who you really are". undecided undecided grin grin

If l were as foolish as you are, maybe l should be in Kirikiri but l am not, that is why l am here, teaching sense for free.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by exco90(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2021
Carchoice:
I respect this Fabiyi guy.

He stood by a friend regardless

Show me your friend.. I will tell you who you are.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by edoairways: 8:21pm On May 12, 2021
KINGSCOURT05:
Fabiyi looks like a rapist
Because he seeks justice? cool

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by edoairways: 8:21pm On May 12, 2021
smallsmall:

Dont mind all these ignorant people that just jump on a thread and say nonsense without engaging their brain.
Look at the girl below and let them tell me their own 14yr old daughter is sexualised like this. undecided undecided

That girl is somewhere between 19yrs and 21yrs.
That is even the wrong picture.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by dajebeedrys(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2021
SEGLIZ:

the bold lines ain't my stand neither am I in support of unlawful detention, No. this was one person among all that complicated this issue from the onset. the truth order protest go to the court seek injunction against unlawful detention.
his fear is going to court might worsen the case.
Don't you know that court is on strike? So should they still keep him till when court opens God know till when

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by InvertedHammer: 8:31pm On May 12, 2021
Carchoice:

He stood by a friend boyfriend regardless
\
How many ladies can do that? cool
/

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by oguns222: 8:40pm On May 12, 2021
femi4:
Them no reach 10 sef....that shows the level of insignificant of their course

Even if it is just one man, the message will carry weight.

The suffering and constant human right abuse you suffer in Nigeria has eaten deep into your soul and senses. So, your mental blindness is understandable.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by WorldRichest: 8:41pm On May 12, 2021
Carchoice:

He stood by a friend regardless

Yomi Fabiyi, I salute his courage. I will never agree with him because no sane man would touch a teenager the way the useless Baba Ijesha did in the circulated video. But, I salute Yomi Fabiyi for standing alone even when everyone stood against him and his pedophile jail bound useless friend Baba Ijesha. Yomi Fabiyi is a friend in deed, everyone needs a friend like him.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Landkoluwaseun: 8:43pm On May 12, 2021
A true friend
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 12, 2021
Basitelo1:
All dis 1k per head protest wey no dey get head.
Dem jus waste their time 4 d hot sun grin grin

Who knows who it might be tomorrow. Denying bail for a bailable offence is a huge abuse of law. Just pray you don't find yourself in such mess.

This is so rampant in the country and many have been abused because of this.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2021
And he couldn't afford 100k for hinder persons. At least , 1k per person.

Dem na even plenty ...so, how them go take make impact?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by SEGLIZ: 9:21pm On May 12, 2021
dajebeedrys:

Don't you know that court is on strike? So should they still keep him till when court opens God know till when

this might be same reason police couldn't charge him. I doubt that offence is bailable, that is if at all our constitution covers it for some reasons we all know.
we still have child marriage being practised in some parts of the country, with a particular set still seeing it as norm, their right and religious acceptable. the police caused the confusion when they wrongfully came out to claim child molestation is a bailable offence.
the police knows better why they made such a claim, they should bring to us sections of our criminal code or penal code that made child molestation a bailable offence, it is not just by saying it they should quote it.
even the guy forming activist can't quote the section of our constitution that made it bailable offence. as an activist he should have consulted with his lawyers, they will show him sections of the law that leverage child molestation.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by SEGLIZ: 9:35pm On May 12, 2021
oldtruth:

Who knows who it might be tomorrow. Denying bail for a bailable offence is a huge abuse of law. Just pray you don't find yourself in such mess.

This is so rampant in the country and many have been abused because of this.

how are sure that offence is bailable? looking at the background of that protest, where was the protest held? some new estate I believe not even in the open!?
offence like this need a lawyer and guarantor, where are evidence of this procedure as denied by police? I don't think a lawyer would attempt his bail and would be denied.
are they expecting an individual to bring him out of this type of case? this case is beyond what an individual would walk up the police custody and want to claim the release of offender.
beside Lagos state has of recent enact laws against some offences, we don't know if this offence is affected but it about one of the capital offence in today Lagos state criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2021
D sud free d dude abeg
He has learnt his lesson
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Besk: 9:44pm On May 12, 2021
femi4:
Them no reach 10 sef....that shows the level of insignificant of their course

So, people have to be 100 before they can fight a cause, right?

Too many dumb goons on Nairaland. The prostitute led a protest to Panti and idiots like you were praising her. What’s wrong in this Fabiyi fellow also leading his?

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2021
SEGLIZ:
this guy is nothing but a nuisance.
go to the court and seek redress.

Ignorance is a disease. What court has he been charged to?

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by HRMK: 9:52pm On May 12, 2021
this yomi fabiyi's actions is becoming suspicious!na him alone dey nollywood or he thinks #rape is not a serious offence?he shuld and must be investigated!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by SEGLIZ: 9:52pm On May 12, 2021
maasoap:

Ignorance is a disease. What court has he been charged to?

professor of insult i don't argue, try understand my drive.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by moshoodn(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2021
To all those guys asking he seeks redress in court for an offence he could have simply been granted bail..

The courts are on strike!

Remember that... Your judicial arm of government is loafing and on strike!

Please, never forget that.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by GoldHorse(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2021
I like this Fabiyi of a guy.

Your real friends will stay by you no matter what.

Baba Ijesha should sue them too for denying him his right too.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by moshoodn(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2021
Like I mentioned in an earlier thread...

Everyone is spewing and heaving on the fact that a 14 year old girl was *******

Yet, no one is talking about the numerous and endless child marriage up North..

Both scenarios are still sides to a particular coin - child abuse!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by naijaman2225(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2021
THIS ONE DOES NOT EVEN QUALIFY AS RENT-A-CROWD.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by kazma1010(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2021
Good one yomi
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2021
Many are truly confused in Nigeria ! The other time they troop out enmasse in protest against SARS's gross abuse of power and violations of human rights. Now,these same people are quite comfortable with this apparent violation of Baba Ijesha's right under the law ! Of course,they have media - tried Baba Ijesha and found him guilty ! He therefore,should die in police custody. Some 'oloshos' even threatened to kill him should the police release him on bail ! Haba !,like seriously ?

Even those who can't differentiate their right from the left are the most vociferous ! They pounce on you immediately you express any divergent opinion on the subject and you're called all sorts of names - rape apologist,child molester,rapist etc ! Like Iyabo Ojo,like the rest of them - bunch of half baked illiterates !

Who says Baba Ijesha shouldn't rot in jail if found guilty by the law ? Why is he being kept in police custody/detention without trial ? Isn't that illegal and amounts to violation of his fundamental human right under the law ? Do the police take orders from some yeyebrities with smelly p.ussies or what exactly is going on here ?

I stand with Yomi Fabiyi on this !

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Puhrs: 11:08pm On May 12, 2021
Why
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by murmee: 12:23am On May 13, 2021
Zico5:
I could have said something but that video of Baba ijesa molesting the girl prevent me. To be sincere, the case is staged one between iyabo ojo and princess but paedophile allow himself to be used due to his insatiable appetite for sex. We are watching this episode already. I don't know we still have people like Yomi fabiyi that can stand with their friends against any intimidation and to the point of death
So true. Your true friends and enemies are known at the time of adversity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice / The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured / Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.