Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense (2852 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by zangodangolo: 10:04am On May 16, 2021
babakb:

Raising kids is a fulltime job, harder than some jobs out there.

Who would want to combine that with another fulltime job again except a suffer head person.

Please men should stop being hypocritical, you can't have it all, the rule is simple, men pay all the bills and women raise the kids and do the house chores.

I like as the OP's wife is standing her ground, besides all the kids are bearing the father's name so why should the women labour to death.

Dear women, don't allow men to deceive and manipulate you, there is no shame in being a fulltime housewife, raise the kids and do the house chores, let him pay all the bills.

I guess you fall into this group of lazy reliability set of women that have nothing to offer to the husband other than that thing in between the two legs which millions of ladies are looking who will service them free yet add value to the man and you are making a childish lazy statement to cover up your inadequacies may be your hubby is also passing through this devilish induced attitude.

I don't think you read meaning behind the OPs post that the marriage has been for years and this attitude continues and from my understanding in the write up that it's not really that she doesn't contribute,but NONCHALANT about any single thing regarding running the family. What I understand from this is that the Wife didn't add any value atall ,but the one that is the worst scenario is that despite she don't add value,she don't CARE about how things are run in the family even when the hubby is facing financial challenges,job challenges etc,no encouraging words,feel of concern etc from her. Is it not a devilish act from kingdom of Satan?

Will you advise your brother to marry or continue with such a demonic attitude and you are talking of raising a child. She will continue raising a child for years ,for its every year she give birth to babies?and if no money to even take care of the child won't she care or find a means to support than having a mindset that it is the husband responsibility and hers is to give him "toto" that full everywhere free of charge. Let's always read a meaning behind every post before making a coment.Dont support evil because you fall into the category of lazy,chronic dependent vissionlees set of women that believe all they can offer to any man is the thing in between their legs that millions of ladies with good career,supportive mindset also have and are willing to find a man to build life together.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by bukhety(f): 11:27am On May 16, 2021
There is a problem with what the society except as the role of a man and a woman in marriage. It's been taught in families and religious centers. In fact some women pray to meet a rich husband and most men are not taught to do house chores. Afterall, it's a girls work. She must end in the kitchen.

All these cannot stand in today's economic realities.
With the kind of jobs out there where some graduates are been paid less than 50k, how can he(the husband) cope without help?
If the woman works, most men will still expect her to do all the house work! Shebi it's her job to care for me cheesy!

If a woman is making her money jeje to support the family and her husband is helping with house chores, see as people will be quick to say 'she don give him vegetable' or tag her feminist.
What do we want gangan?

It's high time we drop our hypocrisy and realize marriage is a team work where we support each other. And we help each other to achieve our full potentials.

Let's start changing our narratives by changing our children's mind set.

Modified!

You can imagine this attached quote!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by babakb: 10:35pm On May 16, 2021
zangodangolo:

I guess you fall into this group of lazy reliability set of women that have nothing to offer to the husband other than that thing in between the two legs which millions of ladies are looking who will service them free yet add value to the man and you are making a childish lazy statement to cover up your inadequacies may be your hubby is also passing through this devilish induced attitude.

I don't think you read meaning behind the OPs post that the marriage has been for years and this attitude continues and from my understanding in the write up that it's not really that she doesn't contribute,but NONCHALANT about any single thing regarding running the family. What I understand from this is that the Wife didn't add any value atall ,but the one that is the worst scenario is that despite she don't add value,she don't CARE about how things are run in the family even when the hubby is facing financial challenges,job challenges etc,no encouraging words,feel of concern etc from her. Is it not a devilish act from kingdom of Satan?

Will you advise your brother to marry or continue with such a demonic attitude and you are talking of raising a child. She will continue raising a child for years ,for its every year she give birth to babies?and if no money to even take care of the child won't she care or find a means to support than having a mindset that it is the husband responsibility and hers is to give him "toto" that full everywhere free of charge. Let's always read a meaning behind every post before making a coment.Dont support evil because you fall into the category of lazy,chronic dependent vissionlees set of women that believe all they can offer to any man is the thing in between their legs that millions of ladies with good career,supportive mindset also have and are willing to find a man to build life together.

Cry me a river, you want a woman to carry pregnancies for 9 months, birth children, nurse children for years, loose her beauty and body shape and yet you want her to give you money....

Go out and make that money and pay all the bills, and yes, what's between her legs it's only what she gat to offer, if it's that free everywhere why did you get married?

If a man wants to be a fulltime boss in his house then he should pay all the bills, you can't be forming boss and expect financial support from your wife...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by farous(m): 6:13pm On May 17, 2021
All comments noted.

It is never a good experience one can wish to any husband to be. It's like a hellish experience so to say. It is more than encouraging that one should carefully date extensively to detect some characters before deciding on who to make a partner for one of the cardinal point in marriage is happiness and there can be hardly state of happiness in a situation like this. Those that have not wore such shoe may not understand properly and nobody prays for such to anybody
Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by elmagnifico411(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2021
Sorry oh,Op. How did u come in contact with this very person that later became your wife? Didn't u guys court? You shoulda seen all these signs before going into marriage with her now.. abi, you're one of those brothers that loves to go back to the village and get a 'decent' girl to wife? If you are, sorry is your name. Most of those village girls aren't fit for marriage. Lemme stop here first... How I wish we can hear from her
Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by armyofone(m): 5:03am On May 19, 2021
I understand - not everyone can combine both. Some women are holding down full time job while raising their kids with little help here and there.
For me, i don't think women should leave the money making to their husbands - all hands on deck. We both would work, take care of the home and raise our kids together. Nothing should be solely for one person - we will work together pooling resources as a team and care for the children together.

Your post made me laugh grin

babakb:

Raising kids is a fulltime job, harder than some jobs out there.

Who would want to combine that with another fulltime job again except a suffer head person.

Please men should stop being hypocritical, you can't have it all, the rule is simple, men pay all the bills and women raise the kids and do the house chores.

I like as the OP's wife is standing her ground, besides all the kids are bearing the father's name so why should the women labour to death.

Dear women, don't allow men to deceive and manipulate you, there is no shame in being a fulltime housewife, raise the kids and do the house chores, let him pay all the bills.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by cococandy(f): 5:22am On May 19, 2021
Excellent.

Emphasis on the astounding hypocrisy.
bukhety:
There is a problem with what the society except as the role of a man and a woman in marriage. It's been taught in families and religious centers. In fact some women pray to meet a rich husband and most men are not taught to do house chores. Afterall, it's a girls work. She must end in the kitchen.

All these cannot stand in today's economic realities.
With the kind of jobs out there where some graduates are been paid less than 50k, how can he(the husband) cope without help?
If the woman works, most men will still expect her to do all the house work! Shebi it's her job to care for me cheesy!

If a woman is making her money jeje to support the family and her husband is helping with house chores, see as people will be quick to say 'she don give him vegetable' or tag her feminist.
What do we want gangan?

It's high time we drop our hypocrisy and realize marriage is a team work where we support each other. And we help each other to achieve our full potentials.

Let's start changing our narratives by changing our children's mind set.

Modified!

You can imagine this attached quote!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by cococandy(f): 5:24am On May 19, 2021
If it’s not this formula, I no dey do.

armyofone:
I understand - not everyone can combine both. Some women are holding down full time job while raising their kids with little help here and there.
For me, i don't think women should leave the money making to their husbands - all hands on deck. We both would work, take care of the home and raise our kids together. Nothing should be solely for one person - we will work together pooling resources as a team and care for the children together.

Your post made me laugh grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by armyofone(m): 5:32am On May 19, 2021
Lol me sef no go do grin
What? Imagine I can't say babes, please I need/want peppermint and chamomile tea without him looking at me with bad eyes cuz he go work come back ? grin

cococandy:
If it’s not this formula, I no dey do.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by cococandy(f): 6:38am On May 19, 2021
armyofone:
Lol me sef no go do grin
What? Imagine I can't say babes, please I need/want peppermint and chamomile tea without him looking at me with bad eyes cuz he go work come back ? grin

As you should! kiss

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by mariahAngel(f): 5:31pm On May 19, 2021
Marriage na who never enter no know!
Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by Angelacruz: 8:42pm On May 19, 2021
May God help u
Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by gerizzim: 1:34pm On May 20, 2021
Palema007:
You no see her before? cheesy grin. I guess you were one of those : "what are you wearing"? And "when will you visit"? kinda person, when you were supposed to be asking real questions while dating. grin

Anyways as you don enter am now, oga try to talk to her, set her up. If she refuse to change, then take drastic actions by deliberately cutting down allowances. However be certain it doesn't affect the children.

u no serious. He was distracted. He felt d woman will use her brain to do the needful wen they marry. Talks like dis, u put it to her directly bfor u marry her? Ask her qtns on her goals , her priorities , Wt she will do to also earn money, money mgt skills too. Reduce d smile small ND put up a serious face wen u discuss important issues dt u will mit in DT marriage. Hear from her ND guage her intention.

maybe he was scared he will.loose her dts why he was reluctant to ask her diz important qtns wc most of Dem no like to hear nd discuss with dia husband to be
Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by gerizzim: 1:36pm On May 20, 2021
me na military face I go put up ooo grin

na me go wear d shoe wen d chips are down
Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by TheFacelessMan: 10:49am On May 26, 2021
Re: Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:56am On May 26, 2021
farous:
You are a man and you married a woman for years and she doesn't care how you take care of all family expenses -feeding the family,accommodation,Kids, etc infact every single expenses in the house and whether the man has a financial challenges,lost of job and out of job etc is never her concern and can never ask you how you are managing to take care of family and she doesn't work or care to be interested in what contribution she can make to run the family.

She is of the assumption that it is the duty of only the man to take care of both her,the kids,all family expenses and doesn't have any concern even if no single food in the house and the husband has no money is never her concern or to think on what to do. Hers is that she and the children must eat whether the husband has money or not and she will just relax on the mentality that once the children eat,she must eat irrespective of whatever the man is passing through financially is never her concern and cannot even ask you

As annoying as this kind of situation may be, how do you handle or cope with such type of wife.

You call Yorubas coward, yet your wife has made you a slave in your own house grin grin grin

How amusing. The same woman you worship, i can bet that your Yoruba neighbours are banging her raw. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Intellectual Incompatibility In Marriage! / I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap / What Is Your Opinion On Abortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.