Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) (50462 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 6:01pm On May 12, 2021
V
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by CSTRR: 6:01pm On May 12, 2021
As Nigerian men ubiquitous reach, na ghanian man come carry this girl go house.

Na inheritance una don lose so.

Ghana 100- naija 0.

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by PHZADDY1(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2021
Child is already blessed...las las the baby don escape naija

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Odek8819: 6:03pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by CSTRR: 6:04pm On May 12, 2021
The guy no even fry hair.

Bro, it is not by to fry hair.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by djmeznani(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2021
[url][/url]

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by akimoriyomi(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2021
Thanks to Ajose Shakirat. May Almight answer your prayers and never lack. Really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by femi4: 6:06pm On May 12, 2021
yanabasee1:
He wears a necklace....... Marries a reverend daughter....

But some preachers will call you different names if they see you put on a necklace....You will think you are the reason why Satan betrayed God ..
The so called reverend dey do Jheri curl....what do you expect from the son inlaw

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by maureensylvia(f): 6:07pm On May 12, 2021
Congratulations to them

I deal on Foodstuffs from North
Check out my signature

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Drsheddy(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by olumike001(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Sincerely speaking, I have nothing against the pastors or the men of God but truth be told.

Her daughter and husband lives outside Nigeria, wears expensive materials and they might not even be going to church regularly over there.

The same pastors will collect huge amount of money from the hustlers and most are living in poverty.
The collect as how please explain...
You mean a pastor have collected money from you...

Nigerians be wise.

Anyways, congratulations Ma And Sir
angry

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Lastmankc(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2021
yanabasee1:
He wears a necklace....... Marries a reverend daughter....

But some preachers will call you different names if they see you put on a necklace....You will think you are the reason why Satan betrayed God ..
Nah true my guy,I remembered when I visited one of my uncle and he's a deeper life pastor.Immediately he saw me with a necklace, he started lamenting and preaching quoting all the Bible verses .I just stood up and took my leave, vowed never to visit him again.He later realized his mistake and start calling me to pay him a visit.which I refuse to honour.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by KaptainAfrika: 6:08pm On May 12, 2021
So I am guessing she is not going to vaccinate her daughter...

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by exnovio(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2021
Big Congrat

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Cherub001(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2021
Happy birth-day baby

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by dreu2fine(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2021
Martinnox:
Congrats to them, is the husband Ghanaian?
Yes a aghanian

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by BetExpert: 6:15pm On May 12, 2021
God bless Oyakhilome junior

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Telldem1(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2021
Martinnox:
Congrats to them, is the husband Ghanaian?
yes

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by OldNairalander(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2021
Bastard is a poverty undecided

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Strongbest(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Sincerely speaking, I have nothing against the pastors or the men of God but truth be told.

Her daughter and husband lives outside Nigeria, wears expensive materials and they might not even be going to church regularly over there.

The same pastors will collect huge amount of money from the hustlers and most are living in poverty.

Nigerians be wise.

angry

Most of you speak out of ignorance and maybe envy and probably hatred.

Do you really have an idea of how churches are run? No, obviously. Collect huge amount from members like seriously?

I think it's better to just shut up if you don't have an understanding of a thing.

You will not speak up about your elected leaders that are looting your country dry but you are concerned about a pastor who never forced anyone to give him money.

Please, next time only focus on topic sir.

5 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by gift2xl: 6:20pm On May 12, 2021
Pastor C grand child.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by bobbychenko(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2021
checkout this survey site guys. get paid up to 200$ for answering questions within two weeks. it's better than nothing.

https://tapinbox.com/?rf=467118
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Okortor: 6:22pm On May 12, 2021
Pls get ur fact right before spilling trash online.
Both are committed and devoted workers of the church and if you visit the oregun headquarter for programs, u see them very well walking about freely. Also, they are both resident here in Lagos Nigeria.
So don't conclude without a fact.
Odewaleadesoye:

Nigerians be wise.

angry

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by bigstan11787(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Nigerians be wise.

angry

Does pastors collet money at gun point. People who usually lament over tithe and offering are the once that gives the least

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Nigerians be wise.

angry

Lols, I've been privilege to see the value chain of some great pastors, believe me when I tell you that 90% of the big men of God you know don't feed off members offerings.

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by globalresource: 6:28pm On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Nigerians be wise.

angry

You go shout tire lol...oya next pastors thread
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by samwash(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2021
bigstan11787:

Does pastors collet money at gun point. People who usually lament over tithe and offering are the once that gives the least

They don't give at all & some of them don't have any church they attend.
They are ones that cry out loud when it comes to the matter of tithe & offering.

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by vikithor(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2021
Learn how to drive better.driving License and vehicle papers support services available. Call or WhatsApp numbers below
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) by Skillsnigeria: 6:33pm On May 12, 2021
Correct woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.