Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,621 members, 7,911,631 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model (1455 Views)

Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) / Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Cherub001(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2021
This article is basically about the former President of Croatia, from the year 2015 to the year 2020,whom displays most times as a model,at the age of 53,born 29th of April 1968; Her name is Kolinda Graba-Kitarrovic.
Yet,as a married woman she fluents her matrimonial assets in the public with a joyful Spirit;
Do you think this would have been tolerated in the Nigerian soil,due to our cultures as a married woman, and a well known Diplomat?

Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Cherub001(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2021
Lalasticala
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by BabbanBura(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2021
Cherub001:
This article is basically about the former President of Croatia, from the year 2015 to the year 2020,whom displays most times as a model,at the age of 53,born 29th of April 1968; Her name is Kolinda Graba-Kitarrovic.
Yet,as a married woman she fluents her matrimonial assets in the public with a joyful Spirit;
Do you think this would have been tolerated in the Nigerian soil,due to our cultures as a married woman, and a well known Diplomat?

Go to Croatia and ask them abeg

1 Like

Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Cherub001(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2021
BabbanBura:

You are welcome
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Opak001(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2021
Wahala for black man land. Her brain no go even think to campaign for president because she go believe say the Male politicians money is enough. See real slay mama...atlest Kim made a family out of kanye.
No some group of female shouting "feminist, the future is female" wey no even get bearing for the part of the word. Only #endsars moni,dem no fit account for am. Yeye.
Mama u rock!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by xpressionx(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2021
BabbanBura:

grin
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by xpressionx(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2021
Hmmmm,dont try this in Nigeria. Fear north

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 12, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by mohims(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2021
Op na Ogun go kill you there with lies. The president is not the same woman on bikini. The woman on bikini is Ice It's wife. Ogun kill you with lies

1 Like

Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Cherub001(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2021
mohims:
Op na Ogun go kill you there with lies. The president is not the same woman on bikini. The woman on bikini is Ice It's wife. Ogun kill you with liaes
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Cherub001(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2021
mohims:
Op na Ogun go kill you there with lies. The president is not the same woman on bikini. The woman on bikini is Ice It's wife. Ogun kill you with liaes
I have my resources, look very well.
Or Google it,is not hidden.
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Cherub001(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=Cherub001 post=101629845][/quote]
I have my resources. Google it,is not hidden.
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by longetivity(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2021
Damn!!! She's looking hottt
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by mohims(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2021
Cherub001:

I have my resources, look very well.
Or Google it,is not hidden.
That picture of the woman wearing bikini is Ice It's wife. Her name is coco Austin Nicole. I know her very well. Google it and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Cherub001(m): 6:40am On May 13, 2021
mohims:

That picture of the woman wearing bikini is Ice It's wife. Her name is coco Austin Nicole. I know her very well. Google it and see for yourself
You think I don't know what I am doing.
As I said before, I've got my resources.

Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by mohims(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2021
Cherub001:

Your source is fake. The lady in the bikini is ice T's wife. Her name is coco Nicole Austin. I know her too well. I can't mistake her for someone else. She's a model and a body fitness expert. Is like someone using Jay Z's picture and claiming it's somebody else. I know that female president too as well. Take a look at the facial looks from the two pictures to you posted and you'll see that she's not the one in the bikini.

Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by mohims(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2021
Cherub001:

Oya delete this post immediately. Stop peddling fake news. Always verify your stories before posting them. I frown at fake news

Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Cherub001(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2021
mohims:

Your source is fake. The lady in the bikini is ice T's wife. Her name is coco Nicole Austin. I know her too well. I can't mistake her for someone else. She's a model and a body fitness expert. Is like someone using Jay Z's picture and claiming it's somebody else. I know that female president too as well. Take a look at the facial looks from the two pictures to you posted and you'll see that she's not the one in the bikini.
So whose confusing us,Google?
Because Google showed me a different thing.
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by mohims(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2021
Cherub001:

So whose confusing us,Google?
Because Google showed me a different thing.
Google is not confusing us. You don't know how to use google because you think any search results that pop up on google is correct. No it doesn't work like that. Always look for the source. Make sure it's a credible and reliable one

Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Cherub001(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2021
There is a big difference between these two pics. One is Nicole, the other is the President.
The first two pics are Nicole's, while the other second two are the President S.
It may be you love her too much and trying to protect her image. But she did what she did not minding that.

Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by mohims(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2021
Op please do the needful by deleting this fake news. It's misinforming and very misleading
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by mohims(m): 8:36am On May 13, 2021
Cherub001:
There is a big difference between these two pics. One is Nicole, the other is the President
The one on blue is the president not nicole. Even BBC confirmed it in Pidgin english that it's fake news. Which other better credible source are you looking for again? Oya give me the story from a verified source
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Cherub001(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2021
mohims:
Op please do the needful by deleting this fake news. It's misinforming and very misleading
Mohims go verify very well,and get off my thread! There's a big difference between both pics. your sources are confusing you.
And besides the information wasn't pigin,it's international.
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Cherub001(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2021
mohims:

The one on blue is the president not nicole. Even BBC confirmed it in Pidgin english that it's fake news. Which other better credible source are you looking for again? Oya give me the story from a verified source
If the one on blue is the President, then what I'm I saying?
Oga,go back and read again what I wrote.
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by mohims(m): 9:37am On May 13, 2021
Cherub001:

But the picture attached to the story is not her and she is not a model. Didn't you read my post from BBC.com? The story of her being a model is a fake story
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by mohims(m): 9:38am On May 13, 2021
Cherub001:

It's obvious that you are a rookie when it comes to the internet. Let me allow bask in the euphoria of your ignorance
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Cherub001(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2021
mohims:

But the picture attached to the story is not her and she is not a model. Didn't you read my post from BBC.com? The story of her being a model is a fake story
I know. I said she "Displays" as a model. Not working or modeling. She wore a bikini and displaying as one.
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by meobizy(f): 11:06am On May 13, 2021
I swear Nairalanders love fake news. It’s why I hardly debate on this platform. If they can’t convince you then they’ll confuse you till you give up. I’m out. I don’t have time.
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Nobody: 11:17am On May 16, 2021
Cherub001:

I know. I said she "Displays" as a model. Not working or modeling
are u stupid or just brain dead...delete this fake news already...stop acting like a slowpoke...
Someone has given u enough proofs that ur trash news is fake and u still arguing ...u dey crase ni..

What's ur problem ...
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Cherub001(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2021
Chidorx60:
are u stupid or just brain dead...delete this fake news already...stop acting like a slowpoke...
Someone has given u enough proofs that ur trash news is fake and u still arguing ...u dey crase ni..

Wuhat's ur problem ...
Get off my thread idiot. And go make good use of your life,I ain't your problem, Fool!
Also saw your profile, and you claimed being cursed. Take your curse to your village, IDIOT.
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Cherub001(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2021
Now let me address something;
That two slow pokes claimed my analysis to be fake,doesn't make it fake.
Get Your mind together and also do your findings if the topic catches your interest. If it doesn't, then move on. Life is not for you only.
And besides the topic was to vibrate a rational thinking in the mind of free thinkers. Can this be condone in our society?
Why can't it?
If we learn to rationalize issues, it develops our mind as towards our society. Because our minds affect s our surroundings.
Re: Meet The Former President Of Croatia Whom Is A Diplomat And Displays As A Model by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 16, 2021
Cherub001:

Get off my thread idiot. And go make good use of your life,I ain't your problem, Fool!
Also saw your profile, and you claimed being cursed. Take your curse to your village, IDIOT.
lmaooooooo ....
U need help bro...
Sorry for insulting u though....hahahahahhahahahaha ..but delete this ur fake news...I don't know what point u trying to make...accept ur fault and delete this Lie..simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Native Daughter / Cremation Of The Dead / Edos And The "Witch" Stereotype -sleeknick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.