Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,163 members, 7,890,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

Olakunle Churchill And New Wife, Rosy Meurer Step Out Together In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And New Wife, Rosy Meurer Step Out Together In Style (1719 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill And New Wife, Rosy Meurer Step Out Together In Style by MsDoris(f): 7:41pm On May 12, 2021
It's not been up to a week since Rosy Meurer returned from Switzerland, she and her husband, Olakunle Churchill are already dishing out cute couple goals to fans.

The couple left fans gushing after the romantic way they both reunited at the Muritala Mohammed international airport.

Well, they have made their first public outing together since her return and it was in style.

They caused quite a stir on social media as the now trending video showed the newly married couple holding each other’s hand as they walked out of a building in lovely outfits.

While some Nigerians gushed over them, some castigated the couple as they found no use in recording themselves walking together.

They believe it was done to spite Churchill's ex wife, Tonto Dikeh.

See full gist/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/olakunle-churchill-and-new-wife-rosy.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And New Wife, Rosy Meurer Step Out Together In Style by WhiteRuler: 8:03pm On May 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Olakunle Churchill And New Wife, Rosy Meurer Step Out Together In Style by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 12, 2021
One important thing for me in a man is flat stomach and nice ABS I wish to so much enjoy myself in marriage and I don't want any obstruction or escuse lol.See as he has added so much weight
Re: Olakunle Churchill And New Wife, Rosy Meurer Step Out Together In Style by LikeAking: 12:46am On May 13, 2021
I like this guy.

He gets the hottest babes in Naija.

Baba abeg cut soap 4 me.

(1) (Reply)

Screenshots: Bobrisky’s Former PA Accuses Him Of Sleeping With Her Every Night / Reactions As Crossdresser James Brown Reveals How He Poses During Sexual Interco / Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are MARRIED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.