Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (175355 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by opico24: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Brother well-done.. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hey Yo! Lovelies... so sorry I haven't updated o, I went on a small vacation, I couldn't not find time to upload but am back now, expect an episode soon...

I love you guys... but Nerissa love you more.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
preshman22:
Silver see as you abandon us woto woto undecided undecided undecided
Nor vex
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jannie1999(f): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Silver1996:
Hey Yo! Lovelies... so sorry I haven't updated o, I went on a small vacation, I couldn't not find time to upload but am back now, expect an episode soon...

I cast and bind that last sentence grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by PraisesPblaze(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Since when that kinda play start?
Nerrisa will have one night stand with you
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Silver1996:

I bind you Nerissa

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Mavikolo2020: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
I love you too Nerissa
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Carterj007(m): 4:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Nerissa toh bad grin grin grin
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by shakibell(f): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Silver1996:

Lolz

can't wait
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 6:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Silver1996:
Nor vex

I forgive you
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:45am On Oct 02, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 24
The seventh hour

Been blind from birth and having to be taken care of all her life is a disturbing thought to the psychic, even if over the years she had learnt to know things just by touching and smelling them and with keen awareness of the frigidity of rain, she knew before her keen sighted friends when the winter season was in transition. She felt the breeze kiss her more warmly and let her hands explore the overhanging branches of neighbourhood trees to find the swelling buds- buds that would soon crack open to release the soft papery leaves within.The myriad of verdant hues from the grass to the leaves above were lost to her, but their gentle fragrance never was. She would take a new lush blade or leaf and rub it between her fingers, releasing its perfume. She knew the flowers of her neighbourhood by their scents, either that which they released to the damp air or by crushing a petal to release the aromatic sap...., Shadows of light and dark were all that her eyes could detect, She knew day from night and proximity to a window on a sunny day, once in a while her grand nephews would show her the smudge of the moon on a clear night......

She huffs and brood over the gift she had but the fact that she can't tell her own fate ponder her mind more and more often......, With a flurry of coughs and a rabbit-quality sneeze..., though blind she tried to reach for the cough syrup on the table., she drool her hands around in search if it, she had always asked her grand nephews to always placed the cough syrup on the table since her wheelchair is always close to the table whenever they're not around...

"Mude.."She called when she couldn't touch the cough syrup on the table...

Once again she cough, the cough coming thick and fast making her temperature spiked.....

"Mude..."She called again...

When no answer came, she quickly recall Mude telling his elder brother that the cough syrup was on top the fridge, she smile to herself when she realised the reason why it was kept there was to keep it from the reach of their two year old brother who threw away everything his little hand could reach...

"Mude.."She called again this time louder than the first, when no answer came...., she calculated the distance between herself and the fridge, been familiar with the house even if she's blind, she knows getting to the fridge isn't going to be difficult..., she cough again before she began to roll the wheelchair towards the fridge..., getting there, she recalled what the doctor had told her, to always exercise her leg after years of been treated from a fatal accident she suffered..., she set one leg down and then the other, her knee hurt but she knew she had to do it, she had to get to the cough syrup at the top of the fridge..., she stood to her feet ignoring the pains as she streched her hand towards the top of the fridge..., a sigh escaped her when she noticed she's standing afar from the fridge..., she took a step forward and drool her hand around, then she took another step, she felt something slippery underneath her foot.., she couldn't guess at that moment what it was, when she tried to move forward..., the banana peel she had unknowingly stepped on dragged her legs apart, she lost her balance and quickly fall down hitting her head on the edge of the table before she landed on the ground..., her eyes spin, her head ebbed.., little by little she began to lose touch of everything until the pain swept her into an oblivion of unconsciousness.....

"Thank you.."Maxwell said before he ended the call....., he heaved a deep sigh and walk towards the fridge to grab the bottle of beer he has drank halfway...., he gulped bit of it down before he dialled Natasha's number..

As the call connects, he remenbers what she did to him, the crazy bitch called those crazy policemen on him.., she had the guts to lie on him...., he'll pay her back, that's a promise he has made to himself.....

He drank from the beer again, when the call connect, he put it on speaker and helped himself to a chair.....

"Natasha.."He said, his edge of irritation returning with a full force....

He waited, his sour mood returning to place, when no answer came from the other end, he called her name again...

"What do you want...?"Natasha chided from the other end...

Anger fluttered in Maxwell's stomach but he tried his best to sound cool, the last thing he wants is ruining the chances of meeting her ...."Come on, you don't need to take me with that tone...."

There was silence before Natasha's voice came again..."What do you want...?"

"I have your money..."Maxwell said taming down his anger...

"Do you..!"Natasha chided from the other end...."The last time I checked you said Derek refused to give you my money..."

Maxwell grunts..."Not until you called the police on me..., I was forced to get it...., you can come to my house to get it.."

"No am not doing that..?"Natasha said from the other end..

Maxwell nearly hissed as he watch his plans of getting back at her crumbling in his face.....

"If you truly have the money, I'll tell you where to bring it.."Natasha added...

Maxwell's lips curled as he wonder what exactly she thinks she is....."It's your money, come and get it...."

"You bring it.."Natasha retorted..."Except you want the police to pay you another visit....., by the way, how is your wound....?"

Maxwell's anger spiked..., is she mocking him..., he tried to remain calm but the memory of what the policemen did to him was overwhelming.., he lose control and eventually snapped...."Listen to me bitch....., you better run, hide if you must, 'cos am gonna fùcking kill you if I see you...."

"Really...!"She retorted from the other end..."Are you threatening me..., well listen to me...., you see you and Derek, I'll deal with you two in this town, you think you can defraud me, fùck me and cast me aside....."

"I'll kill you"Maxwell growled..."You better remember that..."He added and ended the call before she could say another word....

"Stupid bitch.."He sneered

Afte rinsing the last of the plates in the wash hand basin, Jasmine took the food flask and move towards the dinning to drop it on the table...., she dip her hand in her pocket but only to take her ringing phone, a half smile made way to her face realising it's Erica calling...

"Baes.."She said over the phone as she open the drawer in search of a cooler bag....

"Hey...."Erica's voice rumbled low...

"Are you okay..?"Jasmine asked shapily noticing her low tone.....

"Yeah am fine..."

"And Derek..?"She ask anxiously

"He's fine..."Erica said from the other end..."When are you coming..."

"Am about to.."Jasmine said taking the cooler bag with her free hand....

"Can you get bananas on your way here..?"Erica asked..

Jasmine shrugged before answering..."Sure.., is Derek awake...?"

There was silence before Erica's voice came again...."No he hasn't.."

Jasmine nibbed..."OK am on my way...."

"Alright..."Erica replied..

The call dropped before Jasmine took the phone from her ears and placed it on the table...., she step back into the kitchen and grabbed two spoons..., she was about taking a step from the kitchen when she saw something..., a person looking from the kitchen window...., cold chills rain down her spines.., she shut her eyes and reopen them a second later and the person wasn't there......

She just stood thinking it could be her mind that is playing tricks on her.., with that thought, she closed the kitchen window and went back to the dinning, she grab the bag of food, grab the house key and made her way out of the house.....

Wilson nearly silivate at the sight of the pizza stuffed with rolled crust..., he took away his gaze from it and settled it on the sales girl who was now in front of him...

"What do you want sir..?"The girl asked, her eyes flicking over to the television every second she gets..

"Pizza...."Wilson said

"What size sir...?"

7 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:45am On Oct 02, 2021
"Medium.."He replied...

The girl took the order and left...., Wilson turn his gaze towards the television, realising they weren't showing anything intriguing, he took away his gaze and settled it on his phone, once again he dialled Erica's number as he had done in the last 30mins, he heaved a deep sigh of relief when the line began to ring and finally connected.....

"Sister Erica..."Wilson simpered. ..

There was silence from the other end before Erica's voice came through......"Hey good afternoon. .."

His face circled into a smile...."How are you..."

There was a brief pause before Erica's voice came again.."Am fine.."

Wilson sigh as he think of his next words....."I've been trying to reach you..."

"So many things have been going on...."Erica said from the other end..

"So many things.."Wilson reiterates with a cringe at the girl that just walked past him......"You don't sound fine, is everything alright..."

Silence erupted before Erica's voice came again. ...."Am in the hospital. ..."

"What...!"

"My friend was shot..."Erica said crisply from the other end....

Wilson inhale deeply , a bit glad it isn't her that something had happened to but her friend...."Am sorry about that.."He said and look towards the sales girl direction when she called his attention. .."Is she okay..?"

"He's fine.. "She replied from the other end...

A frown line pop up on the side of his face when she mentioned 'he'...., he quickly walked towards the sales girl to carry the pizza......"Will I be seeing you in church tomorrow. ....?"He asked as he make payment...

"I don't know if I'll be coming..."

Wilson heaved a deep sigh, he took his change and was about walking outside when he bump into someone......

Magdalena, the girl he bumped into shouted as the ice-cream she was holding spill and splashed on her shirt.....

"Oh my God...."Wilson blare out shocked..."Am sorry.., am so sorry.."

"My shirt...."Magdalena shouted holding the shirt......."What's wrong with you...., are you blind...?"

"Am sorry....."Wilson quickly apologise ending the call as Erica's voice came again..."I..I. ......

"My shirt..."Magdalena cut in..."You just ruined my shirt. ...."

"Am sorry..."

"You're sorry. ."She chided angrily..."You just ruined my shirt, how am i supposed to leave here with this stained shirt.. "

"Am sorry okay..."He replied sharply. ..."If you want I can take you to a nearby laundromat and Your shirt will be washed and dried..."

"And am supposed to sit here shirtless and wait...."

He sigh, more of irritation. ....."My house is nearby..."He said before realising the words came out wrong..."If you want I can take you to my house, offer you a shirt while i take this one for dry cleaning. ."

Magdalena huffs, look away and look back at him.., he's cute, tall just the way she likes them but there's something about him.., no matter how she tried to look into his life, she can't, maybe if she focus more on him rather than making a fuss about a shirt she could easily replaced........"Fine..."She said....."But am not entering your house...."

"It's fine by me.."Wilson stated wondering why she agreed to it so quickly....., most girls wouldn't want to go to a stranger's house....

"Am doing this because I need this shirt.., I need to go somewhere with it.., so how long is it going to take for it to be properly washed and dried..."

"Maximum an hour . Express service.."

She swallowed and looked at his eyes.., there's something about his eyes, something strange...., it's not the fire she fears, it's something else, something she can't see nor tell....., perhaps when she gets to his house, she'll know more about him and he could be her next target, one more destiny to be added to her list....

As the car tyres sung into the expressway and began heading towards the hospital., Jasmine revert her gaze to her phone and began to stroll through pictures. .., she smiled to herself and brood over the old lovely school days.., the past memories making her lips jingle with euphoric joy..., when the car hit a bump.., she raise her head up but only to look at the uber driver..

She sneaked in a deep breathe and lower her head to her phone to continue what she was doing...., when the car turned in a way she thinks is bad driving, she lift her head and tilt it forward..., she was about latching out on the uber driver for driving so recklessly when she saw a big van approaching towards them in full speed.......

"Oga enter corner na."She stated in pidgin.....

Her heart sanked and went into flight when she noticed the van was close and the taxi man was trying to dodge...

"JESUS."The taxi man shouted as he continously kick on the brakes to stop the car since turning the steering to a corner prove aborted.....

"Jesus.."Jasmine screamed as their car hit the van...

The moment between balance lost and impact was one Jasmine winced about as the van collided with their car......, the drastic impact of the accident suspended Jasmine.., then she choked before she tumbled sideways in the backseat. ...., her collar bone snapped into two and tore right through her skin...., what followed was blood flowing into the crashed car and the floor before the pain brought her to the point of blacking out and all that stood between her and death is the person she saw heading towards her..., little by little her vision began to ebbed and the person approaching her became blur and blur until it was nothing. ... at that point she shut her eyes as the crashed swept her into a horrible oblivion of unconsciousness. ...

An hour passed before she slowly began to open her eyes. ..., her vision blurred. ., she blink and grimaced to the slight headache that jolted through her head..., right there the memories of the accident came like flashes in her eyes..., she tried to get up and that was when she realised she wasn't on the road, neither was she in the car...., she shut her eyes and reopen them to be conscious of exactly where she is.., there it occured to her, she's in a room, full of clothes. ..

"Welcome back..."

Shocked and frightened, she hurriedly spun around to the direction of the voice....., she stumbled backwards, fear wrecking every part of her..., with pounding heart, she look at the person in front of her.., she has seen her before. ..., her thoughts quickly catch up..., she's the same girl she had seen at the hospital, the one who had come to see Derek. .., she look around her, where she is is a distant memory from her.....

"You should thank me, I saved you from that accident even if I may have orchestrated everything..."Nerissa said

Jasmine recall the accident, the realisation of what happened and what's happening now brought cold chills to her spine..., is she dreaming....?

Nerissa stood up and Jasmine stumbled backwards, she tried to talk but what came out from her mouth was engulfed in stutters...

"Wh....what...., who...., what's what's going on, what am I doing here.. "

"You're here for the bigger game...."Nerissa said...."Until the seventh hour you'll remain my guest but your safety after that totally depends on if she passes test or not.."

"Test..!"Jasmie reiterates with frightened lips...."What test..?"

A smile made way to Nerissa’s lips..., she took a step towards Jasmine who flinched. ......
"You'll find out soon.."Nerissa said

"The test of death..."The psychic blare out as she woke up suddenly from the hospital bed..

"Grandma. .."Mude shouted and hurried towards her....

"The test of death...."The psychic said again...

"Grandma..."Daniel, Mude's elder brother mutter...

"The test of death.."The psychic blare out as she shivered

The doctor quickly rushed towards her but Daniel stopped him...

"On the seventh hour....."The psychic continues...."The daughter of man will be tested....., she cannot go for the test..., for it's not a game of chess, she'll dancing around death, only the strong and willed can survive it....., the seventh hour is near...."

Her breathe rose and fell shallowly, as the last words fell from her mouth, she fell back on the bed and fall back to unconsciousness. .....

"Is that normal....?"The doctor asked as he look at both boys.....

"Is a message...."Mude replied.....

"A message..!"The doctor reiterates. .."A message for who?"

"The daughter of man...."

The doctor scoffs but said nothing but quickly concluded in his mind that the psychic is crazy....

"Grandma's wouldn't have say this if the person the message is intended for isn't close...., she's blind but deliver messages to people she feel their presence. ..."Mude said

"I don't understand. ..."The doctor said..

"What he's saying is this doc. ."Daniel cut in..."Whoever the daughter of man is.., she's in this hospital....., we need to find her and warn her she cannot go for the test. ..., she'll be dancing around death if she does that..."

The doctor scoffs....."This is crazy...., you guys are crazy..."

The doctor shook his head and check on the psychic, with everything that have happened, he must confess he have had a very weird day....., a patient who was shot, a girl who knows everything about him and threatened him, and now this, an old blind and cripple lady and her weird grandchildren. .., he just prays they all leave his hospital before the dawn of day... too much problem and weirdos in one day......, talking about seventh hour and all that thrash. .....

"She'll be fine.. "The doctor said and left them......

"Weirdos. ...."He mutter to himself as he began to head towards his office...

"Doctor. .."

He stopped, exhale and look back at the person that called him......., he heaved a deep sigh realising it's the girl he had asked to bring a police report before the bullet in her friend's head can be removed...., as Erica walk closer to him, he remember the old woman's words, the daughter of man, the test of blood at the seventh hour..... it all sound like a bunch of nonsense in his ear. ..
"Yes..."He answered when Erica walked up to him

TBC

13 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:46am On Oct 02, 2021
ModeEbo:
Nice story man
Thanks
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:47am On Oct 02, 2021
elhafeez:
Well done OP. Your ink will never dry.
Amen
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:47am On Oct 02, 2021
petersononome:
This officer Justin and Martin, are they the only police in the city.

Erica should be careful, Nerissa is dangerous
Abi
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:48am On Oct 02, 2021
blazebaba:
Oya akowe ko wura...coma update ohh...
I don update na
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Carterj007(m): 2:54am On Oct 02, 2021
Thank you so much for the update. More wisdom to you.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 3:15am On Oct 02, 2021
Thank you oh���

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by aprilwise(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2021
Many twists that I don’t understand again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2021
Thanks for the update boss

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sly12345: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2021
Na wa o, I fear for Jasmine o, thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2021
I doff my hat for you silver baba na you be real man.
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by do4luv14(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Silver1996:
I don update na

ah don see am now, if anything happens to Jasmine, or Erica ah go send bubu bois after you ooo

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by daddio(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Thanks for the beautiful, thrilling and breathtaking updates.

God bless you more.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nothing should happen to Jasmine o, pls I beg you silver.

Wilson wants to take a serpent home.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by hotswagg12: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Thanks for the update. Wilson is the MVP

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sulorog(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nice one, more!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Does this mean if Erica goes for the test and fails, Nerissa will defeat her.

This is getting scary.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by kelvyncruz: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2021
Na wa o, Jasmine shouldn't die o

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Adeola25(f): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
The daughters of Jezebel would be looking for people to use their destiny. May we not encounter people like Nerisha and Magdalene in life. Wilson isn't one of your preys, madam Mag. Thanks for the update

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2021
Let this old woman should make her messages clear na. How will they knw whom she is refering to.
Thanks for the update sir.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by ModeEbo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nice write up broo. Keep up the good work

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.