Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Paypal Account Funding - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Paypal Account Funding (2815 Views)

Alertpay Account Funding / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Free Verified Paypal Account For Sale Get Your's Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal Account Funding by larryhomie(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2010
I see people looking to verify their paypal account. The best you can get. Grab it now before it gets late.

How to open a US ban account as a non resident in 20 minutes and verify your Paypal account in 24 hours. No hypes here and this is not etrade bank

go to http://www.usbank-nonresidents.com

Keep the faith
Re: Paypal Account Funding by SMGT: 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2010
Hello friends,
I agree with the person who said Nigerians are not allowed to use paypal,
Dont be decieved, I lived in the UK for years and I use paypal to sell on ebay.
Since I came back to Nigeria alot of friends have told me to open an account for
them buh trust me it has always seemed impossible,

What I had to do for them was buy a prepaid mastercard for them from UK,
registered it for them in the UK.

In this way I was able to open their paypal account.
To me if you dont have someone in the UK or abroad to help you out this way,
be careful with the people you meet that say they can do it for you in Nigeria.
Re: Paypal Account Funding by omaviex(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2010
If u have need to fund your account i can do it here in Nigeria for N185 per Dollar. Charge of N2000 apply for funding below $100. U can also provide me a link and i will get u the item at a very affordable rate for those without an account.
Call 07052070567 or Email: omaviex@yahoo.com
Re: Paypal Account Funding by Damolux01(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2010
@poster, u can now open a paypal account free of charge, don't waist ur money to d so kuld guru. Just send an empty msg or beta still 'help paypal' to cashlifters@gmail.com. It's 100% freeeeee!!!
Re: Paypal Account Funding by Darayola(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2010
send me ur email and i will forwrd to u how to go about it, its free
Re: Paypal Account Funding by gabriel74: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
i know those who does
contact gabrieliboro@yahoo.com
Re: Paypal Account Funding by worry246(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2010
WHY PAY PAL WILL NOT TRADE WITH NIJA PEOPLE
NIGA PEOPLE THINK SUN SHINE FROM THEIR BOTTOM PARTS
EVERYONE IN REST OF WORLD THINK ALL NIJA ARE 419 SCAMMERS
ALL NIJA SAY I GIVE YOY 10K FOR 1K BUY YOU SEND ME BACK 9K BY WESTERN UNION
THEN PAY BY FRAUD CARD
TILL SCAMMERS DEADED WORLD WILL NOT TRUST HIJA
DIS TRUE THING
Re: Paypal Account Funding by meetvalue(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2010
I can help out.
Re: Paypal Account Funding by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2010
Opening ,verifying and maintaining a paypal account successfully in nigeria is all about risk,but many people have been able to do that successfully for a while. The good thing there is that if u make money into your account and paypal eventually asked for a document you cannot produce they limit the account but they will not take your money.In there policy after about 180 days they release your funds for withdrawal.So in worst scenerio you have your money in six months. To me it looks like a long term investment if you account was evr limited.
If you dont know how to withdraw your money you can contact me and i ll gladly be of help to you cos its your money it does not belong to paypal.Just dont be involved with dubious activities,rather do genuine online business.

So if you want to open a paypal account and verify it then contact me through the address below.

Cheers

Mr T

tel- 08052445026
email- olayanjugto@yahoo.com
yahoo messanger-olayanjugto
Re: Paypal Account Funding by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2010
Opening ,verifying and maintaining a paypal account successfully in nigeria is all about risk,but many people have been able to do that successfully for a while. The good thing there is that if u make money into your account and paypal eventually asked for a document you cannot produce they limit the account but they will not take your money.In there policy after about 180 days they release your funds for withdrawal.So in worst scenerio you have your money in six months. To me  it looks like a long term investment if you account was evr limited.
If you dont know how to withdraw your money you can contact me and i ll gladly be of help to you cos its your money it does not belong to paypal.Just dont be involved with dubious activities,rather do genuine online business.

So if you want to open a paypal account and verify it then contact me through the address below.

Cheers

Mr T

tel- 08052445026
email- olayanjugto@yahoo.com
yahoo messanger-olayanjugto
Re: Paypal Account Funding by dgovernor1: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2010
hello i want to tell that i ve got the real method to open and verify a paypal account without having to go through stress.
it pays and costs you little amount of money to verify.
to get the information now,call me on 08030589383 and i will give you the tips
Re: Paypal Account Funding by ttmasta: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number! Shikena.
Re: Paypal Account Funding by denny4ril: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2011
Funding of paypal is not that easy especialliy when ur country is not listed. Even if u have ur paypal account veified, care need to be taken
Re: Paypal Account Funding by 9to5365(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
If you want to fund your paypal account you can use the posters above or if they are no longer available, drop a message here and I will hlp out.
Re: Paypal Account Funding by uyigideon(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2011
Well, i no Nigerians are finding it difficult to use papal on-line.
I was only able to use pay pal due to graphcard.com, all you have to do is purchase a USA address and phone number and buy their visa gift card. when opening account with paypal make sure you use a USA IP, then link your visa gift card, but not all merchant accept visa gift card.
Alternative to paypal is https://www.alertpay.com/?EFLSNdBUE9Z7OjeEx7%2bJ8A%3d%3d

Most merchant use both to allow payment.
Re: Paypal Account Funding by abbeynism(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2011
Nigerians are too wicked!

how could one charge as much as N2,000 for funding a paypal account.

Well, if you are interested in the best funding service I can fund VERIFIED paypal account for N200 per $1.

Interested person can contact me on 07080414905 or if you are staying around sango-otta you can meet me for one-on-one instant funding.

goodluck.
Re: Paypal Account Funding by olatpic(m): 1:01am On Sep 07, 2013
Hello NairaLanders, you can now order your PayPal account funding @ www.SwiftExchangeNg.com. We offer same day account funding and can fund you with any amount, any time, any day. We also offer paypal Pay4Me service - we can buy anything (both digital and physical goods) for you using our paypal account. Visit us today for professional service: www.SwiftExchangeNg.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira / Free Money For Forex Traders Get Upto $300 Free Now! / ygy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.