Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,878 members, 7,899,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Give These Things To IPOB,ESN,UGM,FKH,BHT,YSM,SHIITE And Nigeria Will Have Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give These Things To IPOB,ESN,UGM,FKH,BHT,YSM,SHIITE And Nigeria Will Have Peace (871 Views)

Troops Kill Several ISWAP/BHT Terrorists In Borno, Recover Arms (Photos) / Breaking: Faces Of Armed ESN/ UGM Leaked! / What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give These Things To IPOB,ESN,UGM,FKH,BHT,YSM,SHIITE And Nigeria Will Have Peace by Curious345: 11:10am On May 13, 2021
UGm ( unknown gun men) , ESN (Eastern security network) , ipob( indeginuos people of Biafra), FKH (Fulani killer HERDSMEN) , BHT ( boko haram TERRORISTs) , YSM ( Yoruba seperatists movement) SHIITES.

Nigeria as we know it have had its own fair share of peace and chaos.

Moments she had peace is far lesser than moments she suffered violence .
Our dear nation has been battered , squeezed , tossed about, maligned , looked down on, quarantined (non-medically), stereotyped, cursed, hated, milked, starved, and above all divided.

It takes grace and prayer for any nation described in such manner to remain alive and together .
The Europeans and Americans and INdeed the entire world are held in awe as to how we live as one .

Nigeria was designed to break up by the British colonial masters. And most times I chuckle at the naivety of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to this fact ( he keeps claiming the UK gave power to the Fulani to suppress the rest ).

Nigeria have lesser than 250k soldiers and less than 400k policemen, other armed PARAMILITARY make up about 200k in all (customs,immigration,NCSDC, prisons, NIA, DSS,DIA, ) , one will want to know how 250k soldiers can protect and defend a country of over 300 ethnic nations .military and PARAMILITARY personal recruitment are sqewed in favour of a particular region and religion .

All these glaring anomalies have sowed seeds of resentments and envy amongst the nations making up Nigeria . No one is at fault to say " some people are trying to Islamise Nigeria or colonize Nigeria", this may carry some element of truth .

Away from the infinity called Nigeria to the crux of our topic.

How can the Terror or semi-terror groups be assuaged and settled in order to guarantee and bring peace to a seemingly troubled nation .
Here are my assumptions

Note "i may be completely wrong and out of order" . You are free to rebuke ,rebuff mine, and profer yours .

The Settlement (carrot) I assume should be given to the following terror styled insurgents below

1) UGM : (a)dialogue , (b)no more bribe collection at checking points in the SE, (c) no more extrajudicial killings by police officers.

2) ESN: (a) dialogue (b) enforce ban on open grazing (c)encourage ranching (d) prosecute offenders

3) IPOB : (a) dialogue (b) ensure RESTRUCTURING (c) ensure national inclusiveness (d) grant pardon (e) release incacerated members (f) de-proscribe

4) BHT : (a) dialogue (b) implement more stricter shariah (c) create jobs (d) give members free Arabic education (e) release incacerated members (f) grant amnesty

5) YSM : (a) dialogue (b) enforce ban on open grazing (c) support ranching (d) grant restructuring

6) SHIITES : (a) dialogue (b) release leader (c) release incacerated members (c) prosecute security forces who massacred member. (d) rebuild Kaduna headquarters

7) FKH : (a) dialogue (b) create northern ranches (c) free education (d) amnesty (e) release incacerated members (f) allow free movement on the northern borders for influx and outflux of Fulani relatives (g) give good cattle breeds .

These would go a long way to calm the blood-letting in this country .

However I must point out that cases in court can be pursued to logical conclusions ,depending on the size of crime perpetrated by the individual.

1 Like

Re: Give These Things To IPOB,ESN,UGM,FKH,BHT,YSM,SHIITE And Nigeria Will Have Peace by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2021
allow free movement on the northern borders for influx and outflux of Fulani relatives

Really?

Are u for real?

Come on...!

With all the large landmass and small population in Niger republic and Chad u still want them to roam stroll freely into the already congested Nigeria (as if it were a land flowing with and honey)!

It is supposed to be the other way round!

To those people conducting census in Nigeria, I still find it difficult to understand how non-coastal state is more populated than a coastal state like Lagos. Come and explain o....

Nigeria with coastal area having smaller landmass is 20 times more populated than Niger republic with larger landmass.

Next time please do a better job when conducting census for goodness sake.
Re: Give These Things To IPOB,ESN,UGM,FKH,BHT,YSM,SHIITE And Nigeria Will Have Peace by dollytino4real(f): 11:51am On May 13, 2021
u are not a Nigerian or half cast, amnesty to who and for wat?
Re: Give These Things To IPOB,ESN,UGM,FKH,BHT,YSM,SHIITE And Nigeria Will Have Peace by Acidiously: 12:52pm On May 13, 2021
You try shaa. All you proffered if reached would end many nonsense. But the bug question is IS ANYONE WILLING TO NEGOTIATE?
Re: Give These Things To IPOB,ESN,UGM,FKH,BHT,YSM,SHIITE And Nigeria Will Have Peace by Curious345: 2:45pm On May 14, 2021
Acidiously:
You try shaa. All you proffered if reached would end many nonsense. But the bug question is IS ANYONE WILLING TO NEGOTIATE?
yes they are

(1) (Reply)

We About To Revenge Biafra War / How US Seal Team Rescue American Hostage In Nigeria (video) / I Was Arrested, Tortured In Kenya For 8 Days – Nnamdi Kanu Discloses To Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.