Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi (1884 Views)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by Ceejhea(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2021
Iyabo Ojo has released the full transcript of her conversation with Yomi Fabiyi to show her fans that the part he posted, in which she apologized to him, does not represent the whole story.

Iyabo apologised for exposing Yomi to cyberbullies in the chats posted by Yomi. Yomi said it was his evidence that she confessed to cyberbullying, and he threatened her with legal action (read here).

However, Yomi tells her about his “kind regard” for her in the full chat published by Iyabo, and says he will be the last one to “come for your words or message.”

He expressed his displeasure that she had chastised him for his comments in a video, which gave the impression that he was leaning toward supporting Baba Ijesha.

“If you see the video and know how much I respect you, you can call me before criticizing my stance,” Yomi told Iyabo, adding that her post caused people to harass him online. This is when Iyabo apologized for the cyberbullying but stated that she will continue to advocate for the victim.

Iyabo cautioned Yomi Fabiyi not to mess with her after revealing the entire conversation. She told him that he couldn’t make peace with her on WhatsApp and then use her name to gain clout online.

The entire conversation can be found below.

https://gisttree.com/gist/iyabo-ojo-releases-her-full-chat-with-yomi-fabiyi-to-show-the-real-picture-of-their-conversation/

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by badewaf503: 12:50pm On May 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by Lamasta(m): 12:54pm On May 13, 2021
This case is now YOMI FABIYI vs Iyabo Ojo they want to turn it to nollywood....

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by Omihanifa: 12:58pm On May 13, 2021
Season of blackmail and name calling undecided
What a shame.

Iyabo ojo keeps shouting " e don tey way she dey the industry" as if she's bigger than funke akindele undecided

Upon all the number of years way she don spend for the industry, no be prostitution still make her blow last last angry

So she should stop shouting e don Tay as if she be one A list actress way her films dey break all the numbers for box office

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by pocohantas(f): 12:58pm On May 13, 2021
Been and Being remains a struggle for many Nigerians.

Am and I’m
Its and It’s
This and These
Their and There
Lose and Loose

Anyone that uses them correctly has my respect.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by HITdemUP: 1:01pm On May 13, 2021
Yomi is a pure gentle man with class.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by Kondomatic(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2021
Another drama
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by iamyemiakins(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2021
Baba Ijesha and Princess dey cook ewa agoyin, Yomi Fabiyi and Iyabo Ojo dey prepare the stew.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by LoudLord(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2021
Omihanifa:
Season of blackmail and name calling undecided
What a shame.

Iyabo ojo keeps shouting " e don tey way she dey the industry" as if she's bigger than funke akindele undecided

Upon all the number of years way she don spend for the industry, no be prostitution still make her blow last last angry

So she should stop shouting e don Tay as if she be one A list actress way her films dey break all the numbers for box office

You dey mind that hoelosho

Na so her daughter Priscilla dey fuvk music artists upadan
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by Kobicove(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2021
Lamasta:
This case is now YOMI FABIYI vs Iyabo Ojo they want to turn it to nollywood....

They have deviated from he main issue on ground undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by Kobicove(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Am and I’m
Its and It’s
This and These
Their and There

The one that annoys me the most is starting a statement with "Am" instead of "I'm" angry
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by SEGLIZ: 2:51pm On May 13, 2021
so we
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by Strika22(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Am and I’m
Its and It’s
This and These
Their and There

Add this to the list.
Lose and Loose
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by walex2(m): 5:12pm On May 13, 2021
Yomi is full of class and iyabo is classless, from the convo you can easily identifying the one with brain and the one without, all these olosho ladies nothing dey their brains except makeups, they never try to upgrade
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by angelfallz(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2021
Speaking good and grammatically correct English is a privilege. 99% of Nigerians did not grow up with good English. So its not our fault.

But Why would someone using the correct English words earn your respect?

You put so much emphasis on a foreign language at the expense of your own. I believe you're Igbo. Are you aware the Igbo language is dying out?

pocohantas:

Am and I’m
Its and It’s
This and These
Their and There

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by angelfallz(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2021
Why should it annoy you?

Kobicove:

The one that annoys me the most is stating a statement with "Am" instead of "I'm" angry
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by pepperdemzombie: 6:40pm On May 13, 2021
Showing us audio and deleted conversation?
In the conversation, Iyabo didn't deny another name was mentioned and the man arrested. Why is Iyabo alongside Princess failing to mention the man's name and drag him publicly like they are doing to Baba Ijesha? Why are they not going public with that, that it is Yomi dat revealed it?
One thing is obvious, they are settling a score, that man just fell cheaply.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by Kobicove(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2021
angelfallz:
Why should it annoy you?

Cos it's only Nigerians that make that mistake even people who appear to be exposed.

I have actually been in an argument with a group of people on this matter and they were all on the same side even though they were all wrong!

Foreigners hardly ever make this mistake
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by crackhaus: 7:03pm On May 13, 2021
Kobicove:

The one that annoys me the most is stating a statement with "Am" instead of "I'm" angry
Your sentence should read:
What annoys me most is starting a statement with "Am" instead of "I'm".

I'm just trying to make you understand that despite your annoyance, you don't type/speak perfect English yourself. Most of you who love to point out these English language flaws aren't that good either if we investigate thoroughly.

Angelfallz, you brought me here... cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by pocohantas(f): 7:23pm On May 13, 2021
Strika22:

Add this to the list.
Lose and Loose

Added... grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by angelfallz(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2021
God bless you. grin

many of us don't speak or even type the correct English. But we like putting fingers.

crackhaus:

I'm just trying to make you understand that despite your annoyance, you don't type/speak perfect English yourself. Most of you who love to point out these English language flaws aren't that good either if we investigate thoroughly.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by angelfallz(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2021
Kobicove:

Cos it's only Nigerians that make that mistake even people who appear to be exposed.

I have actually been in an argument with a group of people on this matter and they were all on the same side even though they were all wrong!

Foreigners hardly ever make this mistake

The bolded,

How do you know, have you spoken to a Russian, Chinese or French man?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by crackhaus: 7:38pm On May 13, 2021
angelfallz:
God bless you. grin

many of us don't speak or even type the correct English. But we like putting fingers.

You dey mind dem?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by Omoluabi16(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2021
'sentimental bullshit' grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by Kobicove(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2021
crackhaus:

You should know that I was basically writing in pigin English and the spelling error was unintentional. cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by Kobicove(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2021
angelfallz:

The bolded,

How do you know, have you spoken to a Russian, Chinese or French man?

Who's talking about Russians or Chinese people. I was basically referring to Africans from countries where English is the national language.

In any case my career is largely in multinational companies and the foreigners who I have interacted closely with which includes Ghanaians, South Koreans, Americans, Indians, South Africans, Kenyans, Gambians, Liberians, Belgians, Germans, French, Dutch etc do not make this mistake. undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by Benwallt(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Am and I’m
Its and It’s
This and These
Their and There
Lose and Loose

He has been flogged .
He is being flogged.
Am I to believe you won't reward me.
I'm new.
The dog has an injury on its tail.
It's my turn to nak.
This is my book.
These are my books.
This is their house.
My house is there.
United will lose the match.
Pocohantas is loosing / losing to me tonight.
Note. Whenever you use the primary auxiliary verbs accompany them with being the use been with the anomalous verbs. That's the simple rule
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by Benwallt(m): 10:34pm On May 13, 2021
Kobicove:

You should know that I was basically writing in pigin English and the spelling error was unintentional. cool

you mean Intentional.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by Benwallt(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2021
crackhaus:

The thing is you can't use "am" correctly if it doesn't start a sentence and whenever it is used it connotes question.

Am I your slave?
I'm not your slave.
I'm is the contracted form of "I am"
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by angelfallz(m): 7:29am On May 14, 2021
Many of the foreigners you referred to(most likely rich Africans) may have had the chance to go to schools where they were taught proper English. No foreigner with English as a second language would be perfect in English especially if said foreigner did not specifically learn English.

Stop looking down on your people and your country, you're indirectly looking down on yourself, if you don't know it.

Kobicove:

Who's talking about Russians or Chinese people. I was basically referring to Africans from countries where English is the national language.

In any case my career is largely in multinational companies and the foreigners who I have interacted closely with which includes Ghanaians, South Koreans, Americans, Indians, South Africans, Kenyans, Gambians, Liberians, Belgians, Germans, French, Dutch etc do not make this mistake. undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi by angelfallz(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2021
Guy accept your mistake and learn from it.

Kobicove:

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Son, Tife Shows Gratitude As His Father Gifts Him Foreign Currency(video) / Angel Flashes Her B00BS | Tega And Boma Doing It Again!!! / Meet Verydarkman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.