Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,384 members, 7,881,387 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) (50478 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by DeBigFab(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2021
[Is that your understanding of what Yomi was saying? Not everyone is giving to jumping to conclusion on every issue as some of us are wont to do. What are friends for if you can't stand by your friend at a trying period until you are convinced he committed the crime. And why must people be dragged to comment on issue when they aren't yet ready to do?
I can understand iyabo's stance. She's been raped and sexually assaulted so she knows how it feels.

Yomi is just a rape apologist and a bitch ass. First he said there's no evidence that baba ijesha raped or assaulted the girl. Video came out, he change mouth.
He and baba ijesha go way back, they're tight friends and in this case, he's tryna help his friend no matter the consequences.

Now, the two of them have turned it into a clout session, it has become a media trial.

When the judicial council resumes,(if not for the shithole country we are, why would the judicial council go on strike in the first place?)
I wish him fair judgement (castration maybe) May all erring parties pay dearly.

This can't be united states, he would have been fried and burned. Waiting for his ass to be devoured by some yansh loving inmates in the penitentiary.

Na Desmond elliot cause all these rubbish Shaa. undecided[/quote]
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by DeBigFab(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2021
DeBigFab:
[Is that your understanding of what Yomi was saying? Not everyone is giving to jumping to conclusion on every issue as some of us are wont to do. What are friends for if you can't stand by your friend at a trying period until you are convinced he committed the crime. And why must people be dragged to comment on issue when they aren't yet ready to do?

I can understand iyabo's stance. She's been raped and sexually assaulted so she knows how it feels.

Yomi is just a rape apologist and a bitch ass. First he said there's no evidence that baba ijesha raped or assaulted the girl. Video came out, he change mouth.
He and baba ijesha go way back, they're tight friends and in this case, he's tryna help his friend no matter the consequences.

Now, the two of them have turned it into a clout session, it has become a media trial.

When the judicial council resumes,(if not for the shithole country we are, why would the judicial council go on strike in the first place?)

This can't be united states, he would have been fried and burned. Waiting for his ass to be devoured by some yansh loving inmates in the penitentiary.

Na Desmond elliot cause all these rubbish Shaa. undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Qatar2022: 10:03am On May 14, 2021
Buhdeuce:
What is wrong with this woman?
The question should be what is happening with your sense

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Qatar2022: 10:05am On May 14, 2021
dgang:
Blown out of proportion ... They should charge him to court or let him go home on bail, the rape self get k leg. I taya for the drama
Now court is on strike should they let him go? Why you Nigeria youth reason like idiot?

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Buhdeuce: 10:09am On May 14, 2021
Qatar2022:

The question should be what is happening with your sense

You just had to quote me. You really must have itchy fingers. Anyway its my opinion and then ask yourself, if you who cannot mind your own business has any sense. Buff00n.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by stayclearofme: 10:16am On May 14, 2021
Angrygoat:
Im so happy us citizens are lacking fuel. Hahahahaha.i have been here since 6am. Una never see anything. We have closed o. No fuel. Sheybi na Joe Biden. Hahahahaha. Usa don become zoo too. Hahahahaha.
Enuf of this iyabo shi t abeg
This one don kolo... mental problem on the increase.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 14, 2021
That baba ijesha na fool, olosho too full Lagos for old man like am to dey do that kind nonsense to 14yo pikin.

This iyabo ojo sef- me i know say people wey dey public eye dey form Justice & pro activeness untop this or that do the "most" worse & unspeakable things in private.

Las las nobody holy.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Buhdeuce: 10:27am On May 14, 2021
Qatar2022:

You opinion show how stupid you're, slowpoke

And what do you think my opinion is since you can now read between lines. Buff00n!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Tremple8v: 10:27am On May 14, 2021
E be like say this woman no get movie location to go .
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Lekan239(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2021
effort1:

I mean concrete evidence of yomi molesting a child.

You should be old enough to live above dumb emotional tantrum.
thanks for using the right words to qualify yourself, i was being cautions using the same words on you.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by maasoap(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2021
Mayng01:
I think Yomi needs to lay low for a while on being on Baba ijesa side, & cut off all mode of communication between himself and that bitch before being labeled as a pedophile

Wrong advice. Yomi is not defending Baba ijesha, he's only fighting for his rights as guaranteed by the constitution to be recognised. Sensible Nigerians already knew that he's not a pedophile or rape apologist

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Holaomoakin(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2021
He would wait to see whether court would grant him bail. As for her, she still needs to tell Nigerians what she did to the person that molested her.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Sterope(f): 10:52am On May 14, 2021
You and him are paedophiles
Mayng01:
I think Yomi needs to lay low for a while on being on Baba ijesa side, & cut off all mode of communication between himself and that bitch before being labeled as a pedophile
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Sterope(f): 10:53am On May 14, 2021
Yomi is defending Baba Ijesha. Take your and read through his madness. He has spent more time talking about how the set up is wrong than discussing about the child herself.
maasoap:

Wrong advice. Yomi is not defending Baba ijesha, he's only fighting for his rights as guaranteed by the constitution to be recognised. Sensible Nigerians already knew that he's not a pedophile or rape apologist

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by SportsHD: 10:53am On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
your papa....
Your mama
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Glare247(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:
Omoh.

Trash,
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Babalola0920: 10:57am On May 14, 2021
BLASPHEMY SHOULD BE TREATED AS MAJOR VIOLATION AND SEVERE PUNISHMENT SHOULD BE GIVEN, AFTER SO MUCH WAILING AND FALSE ACQUISITIONS TRUTH FINALLY UPHOLD, THAT PRINCESS AND WHOEVER COHNIEVE TO DO THAT SHOULD BE SEVERLY PUNISH AWON OLORIBURUKU PEOPLE
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Jungleluv5: 10:57am On May 14, 2021
Yomi don't allow this bitch to floor you now you shouldn't have allowed any conversation her because I don't know what she wants to gain from this rape thing after all the girl in question is the only person that can put light in this case. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Teaser4(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:

Your mama
your grandpa
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by pfadom: 11:00am On May 14, 2021
What do you understand about Iyabo's stance?

1. That she knows those who raped her, but not bold enough to mention the perpetrators.

2. She pretends to be against rape, but stylishly sympathetic with her rapists ( many at different times), but shouting against the alleged rapist of another victim.

3. That she could have undergone rape for upwards of 3 times suggest there is something she never learner from experience.

This is sheer hypocrisy!!!

SportsHD:
Omoh.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by ShegzyB: 11:01am On May 14, 2021
this is a case of many are mad, few are roaming.
all of you slating fabiyi, have you listened to lawyers speak? I get Iyabo Ojo's stance but that does not mean proper investigation should not be done. Fabiyi is only saying let the law do proper findings then take action. is that too hard to ask?
in the court, words that we use interchangeably are not necessarily so, and in the context, rape is different from molestation and it is not the same as sexual harrassment. that is why a criminal will have 10 count charge for a crime. So, did baba Ijesha rape the girl? did he harrass the girl sexually? did he molest the girl?.....let the investigation arrive at the right conclusion so that appropriate punishment can be mete to the offender.
Everybody need to take am easy.
even when a man is caught in the act, they will still do investigation....it is a requirement!!, and that doesnt mean Yomi is taking sides.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Rocktation(f): 11:09am On May 14, 2021
I hear. Rights in the form of loopholes that can easily allow this alleged rapist and pedophile to slip through the hands of authorities. Does lack of adequate evidence to accuse him of rape, erode that which has nailed him as being pedophillic? Perhaps, people need to be schooled on the lawfulness of sting operations, and shut up about this idiot allowing himself to get caught.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by dgang: 11:14am On May 14, 2021
Qatar2022:

Now court is on strike should they let him go? Why you Nigeria youth reason like idiot?
genius... yeah they should let him go on bail mudafuka. I wonder why nigerians idiots reason like simple animals.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by maasoap(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2021
Sterope:
Yomi is defending Baba Ijesha. Take your and read through his madness. He has spent more time talking about how the set up is wrong than discussing about the child herself.

Why don't you focus on his fight for baba Ijesha rights as a Nigerian citizen to be recognised as enshrined in our constitution instead of focusing on the way Yomi analysed the set up? Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
how can we know the contents in those voice notes now? undecided

Just press play ▶️
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Sterope(f): 11:25am On May 14, 2021
I can do both. Thanks.

maasoap:

Why don't you focus on his fight for baba Ijesha rights as a Nigerian citizen to be recognised as enshrined in our constitution instead of focusing on the way Yomi analysed the set up? Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by maasoap(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2021
Sterope:
I can do both. Thanks.

Good.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Sterope(f): 11:28am On May 14, 2021
For you undecided
maasoap:

Good.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by effort1: 11:31am On May 14, 2021
Lekan239:
thanks for using the right words to qualify yourself, i was being cautions using the same words on you.

Stop deceiving yourself. Show evidence or shut up.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Mayng01(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2021
Sterope:
Baba ijesa and l are paedophiles
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by SportsHD: 11:49am On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
your grandpa
Your grandma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Takes Prostitute To A Hotel, Finds Out He's A Man (video) / Onubi, Retired Navy Admiral's Daughter, Driver Killed By Kidnappers In Kogi / Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.