Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,377 members, 7,978,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:39 PM

Last Night At My Neighbour's Apartment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Last Night At My Neighbour's Apartment (477 Views)

Man Spends Night At ATM Stand So As To Be First Person To Withdraw Nextday (VID) / What Happened To My Neighbour Yesterday- A Lesson To All / Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Night At My Neighbour's Apartment by IjapaTiroko: 3:34pm On May 13, 2021
It was serious last night at my neighbour's residence.

Around 8 p.m, he saw a snake in the living room, so he called everyone to come and help kill the snake.
You know how African solidarity works. We each arrived with a big stick in hand, a total of seven (7) fellows.

Once in the living room, we saw the big snake looking at us; we closed the doors and surrounded it.

We said to the snake: "Your own don finish. It curled up !!".

As everyone advanced towards it for the kill,
BOOOOM !!, NEPA STRUCK! ...
Oró óóó !!!
E gbà wá o ará àdúgbóóó !!!!

Very serious matter!
It was "save who can" in the living room.

We no longer knew where the snake was and where the exits were. When someone touches you a little, you hit with the stick, thinking it was the snake. Serious matter, we banged and banged heavily in the dark.
Screams, injuries, pains, followed ...

I got out of there miraculously but with a broken arm, two broken teeth, torn t-shirt and a swollen head; some neighbours surely almost left their skin in there

I believe this snake works at the "NEPA."

NEPA NO GO KILL US!

1 Share

Re: Last Night At My Neighbour's Apartment by Opemiposii(f): 7:34pm On May 13, 2021
laughing here o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Last Night At My Neighbour's Apartment by IjapaTiroko: 8:59pm On May 13, 2021
Opemiposii:
laughing here o cheesy
At my predicament?
I'm in sifia pains grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sarcasm On Another Level / Nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn / Check Out The Funny #50 Move A Woman Bought To The Market Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.