Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,713 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Game Battle . No Game . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game Battle . No Game . (284 Views)

The World Of Game . Don't Click , There Is No Game . / 61 Female Languages. No Game . / Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Battle . No Game . by Perfectskills01(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2021
Women are masters of game .

At birth , human mind is 'Tabula-rasa' or 'Blank Slate'

Philosopher John Locke is an English speakers who called that initial state of mental blankness tabula rasa (a term taken from a Latin phrase that translates as "smooth or erased tablet"wink since the 16th century, 

Tabula-rasa is a Latin phrase often translated as "clean slate" in English

At birth, human mind is empty , devoid of knowledge and experience. No one was born knowing which is counter-intuitive as we began to literally grow up.

Behaviorists believe you are born with your mind as a blank slate and you learn all your behavior from the environment you live in.

The learning process happens in the life of both women and men as they grow into dating life.

On public opinion, women know the game naturally. But in actual sense both men and woman learn one way or the other . In exeption to this fact , there are things we learn without being taught .

It is wise to know that women and men learn dating games from their experiences and other means but not naturally.

Women are at the favour of learning faster than men.

Women are masters of game for the following reasons .
1. Simplicity( easy learning)
2. Experience
3. Sisterhood
4. Willingness.

1. Simplicity (Easy learning)
Learning game is easy for her.
In dating, women have but only one thing to defend - her pussy. Her game is built around it.

On the other hand, men have a lot to defend - his finance, masculinity, intelligent, dick game etc . His game is built around these things.

Therefore, the one with less task will outsmart the one with higher task .

She dresses provocatively to advertise her sexuality . This is her only weapon.

But , it's a different case for man . He needs money, he needs dick game , he needs power, he needs physical fitness( six pack) etc . He needs all these things to successfully attract women that comes his way.

Women only need to look good to attract any man that comes her way.

2. Experience
Women have more experiences in the game than men .

At 16 years , she has encountered countless wooing from men . Aside that , many players( play boy) have decieved her and now she is wiser in the dating game.

With no exaggeration, some 16 years old boy have never woo any lady in their lives . Such young men lack experience.

A lady of 16 years old will beat a boy of 16 years old if they date. The 16 years old girl is more experienced.

She did tell me her experiences with men . I discovered that this 16 years old girls had dated men of higher status ,even gee boys.

2. Sisterhood
Ladies learn dating games from the sisterhood at a very young age even when they have not dated any guy before .

Their elder sisters do discuss dating life's with them . She is keen to listening and learning. This way the young girl learn how to handle men even when she has never dated any guy in her life . They also learn from their older friends who is already in the game .The sisterhood is willing to help the less experienced and younger ones .

On the contrary, brotherhood don't help one another. Men can only brag about their successes but they will never teach their friends and younger ones how they play the game. Thank God for the internet . Many men won't have the opportunity to read this piece.

3.Willingness
Women are more willing to learn than men.
Men are too arrogant. They can never admit their ignorance. When the brotherhood attempt to help , he feels insulted.

The type of response you get from men when being introduced to the brotherhood

You : We have brotherhood that teaches how to woo ladies , how to achieve good game dick , how to deal with women manipulations . There, they will teach you everything about women.

Him : what do you mean , I can't remember when I told you - I don't know how to woo and how to dick ladies ? What an insult . Please let me be

Ladies introducing theirselves to the sisterhood

Her : We have a sisterhood that teaches how to handle men's approach , how to game men( gold dig) . There, they will teach you everything about men.

Her: you must be wicked , why haven't you introduced me to this sisterhood for long .

Women are will to learn , but men are arrogant to learn.

This conditions of dating give women advantage to learn faster than men .

Games are not natural , we both learn games .
Reversal :
Women learn some games naturally, men also learn some games naturally. Intuition guides both on the right part sometimes .

Join us and learn practical dating games. Check this whatsapp for real practical game contents. For men only.

Zero seven zero eight six seven seven eight one seven eight .

Note :
Our game contents go with some commitment.
Re: The Game Battle . No Game . by biggy00000(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2021
E too long

(1) (Reply)

Question: Should I Get Married? / Celebrity Prank / Hot! Romance Naija Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.