Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! (57639 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by notryme: 10:21pm On May 05, 2011
Cock suckers!!!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2011
Online Poll. So far 98 votes

Who Do You Want to Win Imo State Governorship Election

Owelle Rochas Okorocha 81.63% (80 votes)

Governor Ikedi Ohakim 18.37% (18 votes)

Senator Ararume 0% (0 votes)

Other: 0% (0 votes)

Total Votes: 98

http://imostate.betterlifeng.com/
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Beync(f): 9:55am On May 06, 2011
bros1234:

Online Poll. So far 98 votes

Who Do You Want to Win Imo State Governorship Election

Owelle Rochas Okorocha 81.63% (80 votes)

Governor Ikedi Ohakim 18.37% (18 votes)

Senator Ararume 0% (0 votes)

Other: 0% (0 votes)

Total Votes: 98

http://imostate.betterlifeng.com/

Seriously, this online voting is true expression of the peoples choice. INEC should take note and ensure they transmit this into reality.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by adebaxton(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2011
I pray he wins totally on may 6.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Demainman1: 11:49am On May 06, 2011
I hate the fact that UDENWA is supporting ROCHAS. Udenwa did absolutely nothing when he was the governor of the state.

I really hate to think that this same man will now become godfather to Rochas and hence calling the shots.

IMO STATE!! welcome back to UDENWA government of NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT grin
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by fastfinger: 11:54am On May 06, 2011
info reaching me from inec twitter page, is that, thumb printing is going on at disney hotel in owerri rm 102 & 103 pls. if have or know any body close to rochas tell him to go their and also send people to check on the activities on all hotels within the 4 LGAs and the ones in owerri town

below are INEC numbers for report of irregularities or emergencies

07070273671-80
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2011
Demain_man:

I hate the fact that UDENWA is supporting ROCHAS. Udenwa did absolutely nothing when he was the governor of the state.

I really hate to think that this same man will now become godfather to Rochas and hence calling the shots.

Are you out of your senses? And what's your point by the way?

Who is Udenwa compared to Rochas. Udenwa is no match to Rochas. If he is supporting Rochas then he is simply doing the right thing to support his senior
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ifyalways(f): 12:09pm On May 06, 2011
Demain_man:

dumbest post on this thread.

Udenwa becomes Rochas's godfather?Please go back to sleep.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 3:30pm On May 06, 2011
Demain_man:

This is a fool of this generation. Go and tell that to Orlu people and see what they will do to you. nincompoop.
Rochas carry go,
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ifyalways(f): 3:33pm On May 06, 2011
T'Day is almost getting to an end,no election news or result?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by xtianh(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2011
We need info from any Imolite in the state to give us update and things happening in the state right now,

Has there been any ballot snatching,

Has there been any intimidation by PDP supporters in other to cause problem and confuse people which might lead to rigging,

Please Imolites on Ground please SHINE YOUR EYES
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by rhymz(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2011
# Some male protesters attacked by
soldiers, dispersed in Oguta LGA.
Twenty minutes later, a defiant crowd of
women protesters, daring soldiers
marched to the INEC office in Oguta
calling for the cancellation of the
election.
# Election materials are yet to be
distributed in Oguta Local Government
Area but there are protesters calling for
cancellation of the election, alleging plot
to draw the election into the night to
perfect rigging.
# Numerous cars, buses and trailers with
many passengers and passers-by are
stranded at the security barricade on
Onitsha road, which is the entry point to
Mbaitoli Local Government Area, in line
with the enforcement of election
monitoring directive issued by the
security agencies.
Mbaitoli Local Government Area is one of
the councils where the supplementary
election is taking place today.
# In spite of police deployment of 10, 000
men to the election, there was no single
police or security official at Polling Unit
008, Orodo Ward A, which is adjacent to
an INEC office in Mbaitolu.
# Impressive voter turnouts in the Imo
State supplementary election but many
of the voters are disappointed by the late
commencement of the exercise in some
areas.
# The Nigeria Army apprehended over
120 suspected political thugs in Mbaitoli
and Ngor/Okpala LGA's between 5:20am
and 6:30am today. Sagir Musa, a
lieutenant colonel and assistant public
relations unit of 81 divisions confirmed
the arrests.
The thugs were in buses from Onitsha
and neighbouring states. Preliminary
findings indicate that they had been
documented and handed over to the Imo
State police command.
As at 11.30am, accreditation was yet to
commence in Oguta and Mbaitoli Council
areas. It was, however, not certain why
the election processes had not
commenced.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by mecussey(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2011
Ballot boxes were still snatched today in Mbaitolu. Some big men were responsible for that. Two were shot dead at Ngo okpala, I dont know the reason
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by godobim: 8:45pm On May 06, 2011
Which pleople snatched the ballot boxes? I cannot wait any longer to read or hear the result. I also heard that there are loads of military presence in Imo so that will make rigging a bit difficult.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2011
godobi (m):

Which pleople snatched the ballot boxes? I cannot wait any longer to read or hear the result. I also heard that there are loads of military presence in Imo so that will make rigging a bit difficult.

U should know those who can snatch ballot boxes.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by godobim: 9:03pm On May 06, 2011
How on earth will I know? I am in the UK and would not know. It may be either of the two contenders.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 06, 2011
to be frank with u all,

D high presence of d military can not stop d rigin,

Bt ROCHAS MUST WIN!!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by agabaI23(m): 10:21pm On May 06, 2011
godobi (m):

A hungry military man who can sell arms to MEND can easily be compromised.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by godobim: 10:25pm On May 06, 2011
Is it true that ROCHAS won? I just called Owerri and got the message but it has not been announced officially by inec? I really do not know why it is taking ages for inec to announce the results from just 4 lgas.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Amaechi5(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2011
For now apga is with 14 votes and pdp still with 11.In ohaji egbema :apga is 15000 something and pdp is 11000 something,in ngor okpala:apga with 17000 something and pdp 9000 something.Mbaitolu don start againooo cause the delay now is because the returning officer is not yet in inec office till now 7:00am
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Odunnu: 7:05am On May 07, 2011
Whats wrong with y'all in Imo?somebody should tell us the authentic 'Rochas has been declared winner' news jor.
Its taking too long.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by efisher(m): 7:08am On May 07, 2011
I wonder o! Just a few local governments. The results should have been declared since yesterday.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Rhino5dm: 7:11am On May 07, 2011
Igbos and their magu magu. Simple election is taking ages to be announce.

Well congrats to AORO- The govornor-elec
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Eziachi: 7:28am On May 07, 2011
I got this figue from my family via IBC OWERRI (Ohakim's moupiece) But always very please!

Ngor Okpala:
APGA: 17,370
PDP: 9,237

Ohaji-Egbema LGA:
APGA: 15,334
PDP: 11,528
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Eziachi: 7:31am On May 07, 2011
Courtesy of my family viaa IBC OWERRI (OHAKIM'S MOUTHPIECE) But always verify for authenticity please.

OWERRI NORTH LGA:
APGA: 22,722
PDP: 8,025
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Eziachi: 7:37am On May 07, 2011
I got this courtesy of family via IBC Owerri: But do try to verify for authenticity please.

Report reaching them give this result above for Mbaitoli:

APGA 24,278
PDP 12,305
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Eziachi: 7:42am On May 07, 2011
An unconfirmed report I got through family member said that Mrs Joan Authur Nzeribe was arrested early this morning for electoral fraud by the police.

I don't know how realiaable this is, so please try to check the authenicity. Thanks
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Eziachi: 7:49am On May 07, 2011
The same source as others I have posted

Orji Ward (FINAL RESULT)
PDP: 684
APGA: 2822

Oguta remained cancelled and I think all result is now out as Mbaitolli was the last call. I think Imo state has a new governor. But wait for INEC CONFIRMATION.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Eziachi: 8:11am On May 07, 2011
Breaking News confirmed by family (ALways verify the authenticity)

APGA ’s house of assembly candidate score 14,519 to defeat the incumbent speaker Chief Opia (PDP) who scored 12,281.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ceejayclas(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2011
Live Result Being Announce by Inec for Mbaitolu LGA

APGA 24,305
PDP 12,278
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by rhymz(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2011
APGA= 15,334
PDP=11,588
APGA (Rochas Okorocha) Wins in
Ohaji-Egbema Local Government Area
Mgor Okpala Local Government Area-
Returning Officer- Prof. Madu
Aniegbu
No of Registered Voters= 72,066
Total Valid Votes= 27, 662
Rejected Votes=1,639
APGA= 17, 370
PDP= 9,237
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ceejayclas(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2011
LIVE

FINAL RESULT OF GOV Election in IMO state About to Be annouce.

Go to AIT and watch is now

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll / Tallest Soldier In Nigeria Meets President Buhari (Video) / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.