Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,070 members, 7,880,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

Market Capsule: Free Training For Young Entrepreneurs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Market Capsule: Free Training For Young Entrepreneurs (181 Views)

From Multiple Business Failures To President, Africa's Young Entrepreneurs / 20 Successful Under-40 Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / 4 New Year Resolutions For Entrepreneurs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Market Capsule: Free Training For Young Entrepreneurs by SomiNJ: 5:13pm On May 13, 2021
Are you really finding it difficult to start your business,

Or are you going through tough times running your business

I have 2 News for You

a Good News

and

a Bad News

But let me start with the bad news

The bad news is that Nigeria is a very, very tough place to run a business (swears)

The good news is that Nigeria is also a very profitable business ground

The reason is simple we have a very large market: over 170million people

-- Labour is very cheap compared to other countries

- - So many problems and market gaps to fill: so this creates easy business opportunities for those who can see it.

- - Nigerians are good spenders, so if you have what they like they buy very well
Start up requirements here is very easy

Have you ever wondered why with all the problems we have, Foreign investors are still coming here to cash out

To start or run a profitable business,

There are things you need to know

And you also need to avoid some grave mistakes that will cost you time and money

And here's the solution:

-- MARKET CAPSULE --

This will make one of the best 30 minutes of your Sunday

Powerful, short live-webinar series on how to Start, Promote and grow your small business

-- Interactive Session with Q & A
-- Meet experienced and results-only coaches
-- Opinion Poll
-- Free Gifts

It's an unusual not-done-before kinda program.

Come and discover it for your self

By 8.00pm Every Sunday

Venue: Zoom

Make sure you catch up.

To get a reminder message so you don't miss out, subscribe to our Telegram channel, "the market capsule" https:///themarketcapsule

If you do this, you'll always get a notification when we are live.
Re: Market Capsule: Free Training For Young Entrepreneurs by SomiNJ: 7:03pm On May 16, 2021
Hello Dear,

On Sunday, we launched Market Capsule and we had a very interesting and helpful topic shared:

Make 50% of friends only from those who are at least 5x richer, better and more ahead of you in the industry of your choice [Mentorship is Powerful] —

We also discovered how to easily get into the circle of the influential.

This week we will have 3 hot important topics to consider and you have the opportunity to choose the one you will want us to take.

The topics are:

1. Don’t get into business if you can’t market and sell products and services

2. A successful businessman is a BIG Capitalist and Opportunist

3. In Pitching your business: Proposals May Work, but Presentations work faster, better and easier

Join us as we take on these at the Market Capsule Episode 2 this Sunday

And to make it very interactive and super easy for you to contribute, we will be using IG live on @kekiscocakes

Date: Sunday 16th May, 2021

Time: 8.00pm

Please invite your friends to subscribe to our channel: https:///themarketcapsule so they can get notifications when we go Live!

PS: We'll have a special gift for you if you invite at least 10 persons to join
Re: Market Capsule: Free Training For Young Entrepreneurs by SomiNJ: 7:04pm On May 16, 2021
Are you ready for 8.00pm this night?

Market Capsule comes to you live on IV

Hardwork is cool, smart work is great but sometimes it is just overrated.

Sometimes what changes everything and creates an overnight success might just be a single information.

Yes just and inner circle knowledge can 100x your results with same efforts.

I'll give you a typical example.

Titi sells satchet water (a.k.a pure water)

She struggles to make sales and the best she can do is 10bags a day and her net profit is N80 per bag so in a day the highest she had ever made was N800

Then one day while taking night bus from PH to Lagos to see her sister who just gave birth, she met Ife, so they got to talk to each other and became friends in the bus

One talk led to another and then they discussed about business.

Luckily Ife was in the same line of business with Titi,

So while Titi was complaining about the low patronage she was getting, Ife looked at her in doubt, "my sister I don use this same pure water business train my two sons for school and I just started foundation for my 3 bedroom flat, how come you're saying you're not making good profit?"

Surprised, Titi asked Ife please how do you do it.

Ife told her, I don't just sell my water in my shop,

I go to schools and get the tuckshop vendors to use my water and I give them incentives

Then I also go to developing areas and sell these bags of water to construction workers in the site.

I also meet caterers and churches and estates directly to deliver my water to them

Titi took this information, acted on it,
Instead of sitting in the shop waiting for customers to come and buy from her, she did exactly what Titi said and she was now making 15x what she was doing before.

Sometimes what you need to give you the winning edge is not more work.

It's simply an information or secret that will change everything for you.

If you need that kind of business transforming information, join us this evening by 8pm as we bring to you Success Capsule Episode 2.

In Market Capsule we bring you simple actionable ideas that will help you start, grow and promote your business both online and offline.

Keep your schedule locked for 8pm this night on our IG Live @kekiscocakes

See you there!!!

Invite your friends to subscribe to our Telegram Channel https:///themarketcapsule so they don't miss out

(1) (Reply)

For Freelance Copywriters( Reading This Is Compulsory But Optional ) / Singer Sewing Machine 2259 Review 2021 / Job Opening: Marketing & Sales Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.