Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,201 members, 7,887,523 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:06 AM

Biafra Passport In The 70s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Passport In The 70s (2777 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Muhammadu Buhari With David Bamigboye In The The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Passport In The 70s by donyfrank: 5:53pm On May 13, 2021
Biafran Passport in 70s.
Even at war they still had one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Passport In The 70s by Exc2000: 5:55pm On May 13, 2021
50years on Biafra is still an imaginary country.... They couldn't even get independence under Fulani and Yoruba colonial masters

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Passport In The 70s by donyfrank: 5:56pm On May 13, 2021
Exc2000:
50years on Biafra is still an imaginary country.... They couldn't even get independence under Fulani and Yoruba colonial masters
Cry on. We won't be in one country with you.
Wether you like it or not.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Passport In The 70s by BigSarah(f): 5:57pm On May 13, 2021
Solid!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Passport In The 70s by Exc2000: 6:02pm On May 13, 2021
donyfrank:

Cry on. We won't be in one country with you.
Wether you like it or not.

Keep wailing decades after decades, we didn't give you ancestors independence, we are not giving you independence and we definately won't give your generation unborn...

Ohh!! And you won't smell AsoRock also

Unless you begin to show more respect

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Passport In The 70s by NorthernAgender: 6:07pm On May 13, 2021
This Nigeria passport edited by Igbos
Re: Biafra Passport In The 70s by BKayy: 6:09pm On May 13, 2021
"Ignatius Kogbara"
Wow, an Ogoni man was one of the those that proudly held and kept their Biafran passport but according to our "we the SS" brothers from the waste land. Igbo imposed Biafra on them and later killed all of them to the extent that the remaining ones turned to minority.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Passport In The 70s by IgweOfNnewi: 6:40pm On May 13, 2021
They will have used many of it to wrap akara
Re: Biafra Passport In The 70s by IgweOfNnewi: 6:46pm On May 13, 2021
Exc2000:
Is your mama in Benin idp
Hehehehehehe salvage at the highest order

Re: Biafra Passport In The 70s by gidgiddy: 6:46pm On May 13, 2021
Exc2000:

60 years on, the nightmare of a country called Nigeria gives even less hope than the Biafra that is yet to be

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Passport In The 70s by IgweOfNnewi: 6:47pm On May 13, 2021
Exc2000:

Is Maami back from Benin IDP? And I asked where is mama goes
Are you answering the hypocrite.
Re: Biafra Passport In The 70s by immortal2: 6:52pm On May 13, 2021
Exc2000:

Is your mama in Benin idp

No, my Mum is in her house, she can now go to her farm because ESN is protecting her. In fact, she sometimes gives the men food and water for their selfless service to their father land.

Please, have those couples that left the US to come and invest in farm business in Oyo state gone back to the farm? I learnt no one in Oyo state is able to farm again. I really pity the people because most of their foolish sons are on Nairaland fighting me. Instead of the omo ales and salius to go and join the effort of boys to drive away the Malians/Nigeriens on their farms.

Grandpa who was the head of Agbekoya during his days will be thoroughly ashamed of his Sisi of a son. I am ashamed too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Passport In The 70s by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 13, 2021
A piece of paper called biafra passport, you couldn't travel anywhere with it grin grin
Re: Biafra Passport In The 70s by immortal2: 7:06pm On May 13, 2021
Exc2000:

Idiots can resort to insult and run their flippant mouth as they like... But reality and facts remains constant

Ndi Marginalisation

We are doing something about the terrorists that the federal government is sending into SE.

We will not fear the fighter jet and weapons of the federal government. We will fight terrorists Fulanis sent into our communities.

I hope you will join us to jointly defend the South from the Federal government sponsored Jihadis, dont give up without a fight!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Passport In The 70s by Exc2000: 7:07pm On May 13, 2021
immortal2:

We are doing something about the terrorists that the federal government is sending into SE.

We will not fear the fighter jet and weapons of the federal government. We will fight terrorists Fulanis sent into our communities.

I hope you will join us to jointly defend the South from the Federal government sponsored Jihadis, dont give up without a fight!

Fvck my mention jare mere chestbeter

5%ter sef won't stop yearning dust

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Igboho Has Been Arrested At His Hiding Place / Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Owerri, Imo State / APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.