Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,283 members, 7,920,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:37 PM

Can You Fire Your Boss? Job Thread. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Fire Your Boss? Job Thread. (168 Views)

You Won 100million & Want To Quit Your Job, How Would You Sit At Your Boss Offic / Fire Your Boss! / When Do You Tell Your Boss He’s Wrong And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Fire Your Boss? Job Thread. by EducatorEasy21(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2021
Good Morning Nairalanders

The game has change since the moment automation came in play in our world which has cost so many people the fear of losing their low paying jobs, while I was studying times ago they paid our parents at high rate and they enjoyed their lives with maximum peace but in our time everything has changed and now even the employers and federal government knows that many people are not aware, so because of that they reduce the high paying job into low paying job with more threat.

Can you fire your boss? YES you can

The reason you can't fire your boss is because of this few reasons.

1. Fear of what you would live on.

Many at times this causes you heart attack on Mondays and especially when you commit a little offence just like me I refused to tell my boss that I was sick based on I was already on treatment for two weeks and after that another issue raised up again so I couldn't go to work because fear, so he told me how would I break down like that i should know if i would be breaking down, so fear held me bond fear is a bondage and will cause you to forever be a slave until you are left with nothing.

2. You feel you can't overcome the Challenges ahead.

To be an entrepreneur and financially free person, you got to be broke first, so you can figure out who you are and what you can do.

3. the feelings of will I get another job.

In the world today the world is changing from traditional traders to automation trade where people don't have to be in the office any more, you have the capacity to win from inside if you think deep.

Stop looking for job look for who you are and what you can offer to this generation. Remember people will pay you for the problem you solve.

4. You really don't know who you are.

When you know who you really are you would leave the job without looking back because you will know that you can't be impactful if you continue like that.

But if you don't have the power to quit then have the power to leverage on your income so has to be financially free because very soon you won't be working again why because they might not need your service and very soon job interviews would no longer be for the age of 30 years and above but below, the economy is changing we need to be flexible to it and stop blaming our government because even the governments are looking for people who will solve their problems so come out and solve a problem.

Am Israel Jegede.
Re: Can You Fire Your Boss? Job Thread. by EducatorEasy21(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2021
Good evening Guys

(1) (Reply)

Ex-presidential Candidate Forms New Party / Wholesalers And The Advantages Of Small Minimum Order Quantities / Bandits Attack Catholic Church, Murder Reverend Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.