Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,982 members, 7,899,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM (39667 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / From Preacher To Political Leader, Agbonayinma Sets Sights On Governorship / Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by ChiefSosa(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2021
T
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by ogbonti: 1:36pm On May 14, 2021
Romanoff:
People wey get B.Sc and M.Sc never even get job, na people wey dey carry fake Pali about dey get job for Pencom.

I just wonder what her excuse is. She obviously didn't grow up broke, so why she no go or finish school?

Her father was a used car sales man in Texas before he went to contest in Edo State - while he was there as a sales man he leveled all sorts of allegations on his employers - that they were sexually harassing him - I wonder who wants to sexually harrass a gorilla like Agbonayinma

I am not surprised the daughter is equally a dishonest person like her father - crazy mofos!
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Wapchrist1(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2021
Certificate forgery full Nigeria!!
Pls buy Original Toyota and Lexus spare parts from me .
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by 1759ademola(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2021
This one na runs girl.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by observanc1: 1:38pm On May 14, 2021
CandyOps:
Didn't even know they crosscheck those stuff submitted during interviews shocked

Me and my guy de plan forge one sef for Yankee matter lol maybe we go pause the plans since them de check am true true grin
they will catch u. They verify after they have given the person employment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by BruncleZuma: 1:39pm On May 14, 2021
Stop buying certificates online or offline, it never ends well. For those whose livelihood are dependent on the largese of politicians, una see where their children dey work abi?.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Raph82(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2021
People still dey forge certificates?
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Kessythegeek(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2021
Heyy,

Good Morning, trust you had a great day?
Whenever you see this: just know you can get 10% off on all your orders from jumia when you use this code: JMSTYLER.

you're welcome
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by charles614: 1:40pm On May 14, 2021
This one better pass , how about buhari that is still using fake ssce result . This govt na cruise grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Imagynation: 1:43pm On May 14, 2021
Ask her father how did he win the rep seat you would be surprised it was also not genuine so arrest her father I'm sure he will produce her daughter forgy forgy know how to locate themselves.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Seniorwriter(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2021
Corrupt practices enabled by a very clueless & corrupt past and present politicians in power.
I remember Tinubu's Toronto certificate saga!!
Guyman02:
All those thousands recruited recently from Katsina and other northern states into NASRDA, EFCC, NAMA etc many of them don't have required certificates, the problem of this lady is that she went into a grade A agency and she is a southerner
odiomachi:
But there is a lot of politicians with forged cert that they icpc know about but can't prosecute them

I tell you!
This falsification of documents and certificate has long since been in existence it'll take a whole lot of orientation and trust build to have Nigeria become a sane society that strives for a better lifestyle!

We need a young visionary leader with good sense of empathy and drive for greatness!

@SeniorWriter

1 Like

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Guyman02: 1:46pm On May 14, 2021
All those thousands recruited recently from Katsina and other northern states into NASRDA, EFCC, NAMA etc many of them don't have required certificates, the problem of this lady is that she went into a grade A agency and she is a southerner

1 Like

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by ChiefSosa(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2021
Reading comment on NL nowadays is stressful because several people would flood everywhere with Adverts. The bet9ja guys annoy me a lot and should be blocked. Lalasticlala and seun should personally track them through the IP, visit them at home, then rough handle them and their family members. The moment you enter their house, first of all rain blows on the gateman so they'll know you mean business. Slap their house girl anyhow.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Chirowman(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2021
Busted
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Nukilia: 1:51pm On May 14, 2021
Foolish people! A case since 2019 . Buhari sef is using fake certificate. Let the lady go and hire SANs to defend her
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by NairaMaster1(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2021
Romanoff:
People wey get B.Sc and M.Sc never even get job, na people wey dey carry fake Pali about dey get job for Pencom.

I just wonder what her excuse is. She obviously didn't grow up broke, so why she no go or finish school?

I tell you.

Common B.Sc she nor fit get. Na to the Bleep up an dan
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Dahvid05(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2021
Are you a professional or a beginner at digital marketing??

Can you run ads and all you need is support in getting products and funds for your ads?

Are seeing this and you reside in Lagos??

R e a c h - o u t - v I a : 0 8 1 1 0 8 0 4 9 2 1
C a l l , T e x t. O r c h a t
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Theboss100(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2021
Romanoff:

please you guys should leave her alone. Many of the northerners occupying juicy positions in government parastatals don't have WAEC not to talk of Bsc. That's why the go on recession every now and then. Illiterates up north won't allow qualified people to handle the country well due to their quota system.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by NaMe4: 1:55pm On May 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Southern nepotism.

And it's done so senselessly, while those involved would be thinking they're 'oversmart'.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2021
Born2Breed:
Your silly father is busy running around eating Ikpoba Okha money but can't properly educate your daughter.

We are waiting for the next election and your father will be sent packing forever.
Her dad lost in the the last general election....to Jude ise idehen of the pdp
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by EmekaBlue(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2021
X
CandyOps:
Didn't even know they crosscheck those stuff submitted during interviews shocked

Me and my guy de plan forge one sef for Yankee matter lol maybe we go pause the plans since them de check am true true grin
no b Everybody dey check...just Maybe u r an icon someone can just decide to check seriously. Many guys dey use fake get admission for especially cyprus uni

1 Like

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Hassanmaye(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2021
Triangles1:
No matter how they paint this kontry with bad image a third class in Nigeria is a first class grade in foreign country academy if given the opportunity.

Imagine Agric students with physics and chemistry courses, math 101, you read more than 13 courses in one simester including ASSU strike and cultist disturbance, bad economy, increments in food prices everyday, insecurity every where, to be a Nigeria is not easy.
I agree sir
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by pepetua(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2021
Well" my own problem now is not about the certificate forgery because that one is the norm in Nigeria, from Aso rock down to the forest , even across the churches and mosques but if those of her coligues at the helm of affairs has been doing well despite they're been there as non qualified academically,I don't think there's a problem but they will take NEPA bill and dubiously cruise their way to the position only to mess up the whole system.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by FLYFIRE(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2021
If only they will put in this vigour in every case concerning EVERY Nigerian without leaving out the North

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by macrodata(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2021
CandyOps:

Me sef dey rethink my matter seriously. I'll just use my originals like that jare.
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by femi4: 2:08pm On May 14, 2021
A case of the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

You want to be an accountant...but you know sabi book
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2021
SHEBI n.a. house of rep member pikin, the case go just die down or the file go miss..
where Kemi adeosun-former finance minister own NYSC forgery case been go?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by femi4: 2:11pm On May 14, 2021
CandyOps:

Certificates come with verification codes now, if the code is entered on the verification link and your name didn't show up, you are in big trouble

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Remember1313: 2:14pm On May 14, 2021
Lol
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by Antoeni(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2021
Do You Know That She Might have Fired or Query Of Some of Her Junior Colleague that Have Authentic Results,
Re: Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2021
Who wanted buhari for certificate forgery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign In Lagos State Today / Army Invades Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack Kitchen, Home / Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.