Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. (30943 Views)

‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians / 9 Popular Online Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria - What Are Regulators Doing? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by obembet(f): 6:33am On May 16, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Nah dem dem ooo, do you know anyone who was paid? Nah how dem dey role, make people for dey think say dem dey pay.

Haaaaaaaaaa so many money is gone.. someone said they are paying those that invested 100k only..
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by BruncleZuma: 6:40am On May 16, 2021
obembet:

Haaaaaaaaaa so many money is gone.. someone said they are paying those that invested 100k only..
If you can find anyone that's genuinely collected his/her money then you're on the right track.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by CryptoRepublic1: 10:31am On May 16, 2021
GoLEarn:
Yes

I thought that the banks are not allowing people to trade over there or are you using p2p and VPN?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by GoLEarn: 10:58am On May 16, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

I thought that the banks are not allowing people to trade over there or are you using p2p and VPN?
Banks can't stop crypto. I use p2p just do get stable coin to trade. That's all.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by CryptoRepublic1: 2:27pm On May 16, 2021
GoLEarn:

Banks can't stop crypto. I use p2p just do get stable coin to trade. That's all.

Good luck to you bro.

Wicked and silly leaders making things harder than it should be for people over.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by MATEX30: 1:44pm On May 17, 2021
Ponzi scheme is a killer, it can even give you heart attack and untimely death, if care is not taken!

https://sportafriq.com/5-reasons-you-should-quit-ponzi-scheme/
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by smogia1994(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2021
DashDolls:

ITS YOU AND YOUR GENERATION THAT ARE BASTARDS AND SCAMMERS. BASTARD OLD FOOL. YOU THINK ITS EVERY ONE THAT IS A SCAMMER LIKE YOU WHO SLEEP ONLINE LOOKING FOR WHO TO SCAM.
JOBLESS SON OF THE FORSAKEN!!!
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS TILL ETERNITY FOR TYPING THAT RUBBISH OF YOURSELF IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I DECREE (AMEN).
SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME (AMEN)
OMO ANI WERAY NI STUPID SON OF A BITCH YIIII
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by smogia1994(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2022
DashDolls:

ITS YOU AND YOUR GENERATION THAT ARE BASTARDS AND SCAMMERS. BASTARD OLD FOOL. YOU THINK ITS EVERY ONE THAT IS A SCAMMER LIKE YOU WHO SLEEP ONLINE LOOKING FOR WHO TO SCAM.
JOBLESS SON OF THE FORSAKEN!!!
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS TILL ETERNITY FOR TYPING THAT RUBBISH OF YOURSELF IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I DECREE (AMEN).
SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME (AMEN)
YOU SHALL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE, ALL YOU WORK FOR IS GONNA BE USELESS AND FORSAKEN,
GULIBLE BITCH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI / Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.