Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,055 members, 7,977,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:29 PM

What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? (5679 Views)

Ladies:Do You Like It When Your BF Spank Your Butts During Dogstyle? / (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend / Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by xynerise: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
The question is for the ladies. grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by MrCork17: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2011
bro. was this your exam question? undecided
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by BABE3: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
There are different categories of spanking--- there is SERIOUS, MODERATE and TAP spanking!

I'll assume you meant tap!

When I tap a dude's a$$, I'm basically just joking around! No biggie! smiley
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by MrCork17: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
BABE! (f). sweeery u can shizzzle my Nizzzle anyday tongue
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by xynerise: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
@Mr cork. Each time you be the first to comment on a thread, it gets derailed. undecided
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by Pweety4me(f): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2011
Y the maniac questions?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by Isoke(f): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
It's just a sign of affection. I slap my bf's cuz he has a really, really nice one. Women admire backsides too! grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by xynerise: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
@pwitchme. You and mr cork are birds of a feather.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by InkedNerd(f): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
Isoke:

It's just a sign of affection. I slap my bf's cuz he has a really, really nice one. Women admire backsides too! grin

Yes we do!!! kiss
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by Pweety4me(f): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
Who is a witch?or do u want to be dragged to hell?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by xynerise: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
^ask your immediate step-mother how you came into this world. You be OBJ(ogbanje) grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by Pweety4me(f): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
Just like ur momma smiley
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by r231(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
Interesting grin cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by MrCork17: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
xynerise. Bro, why dont u ask Reality101 to pinch your but? he is harmless wink
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by xynerise: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
^No he should pinch your cock. I heard he is a cock pincher. undecided 
@pwitchme. I get your mate for house. So mind yourself.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by segzicres(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2011
After sex it means a job well done and I'm definately cumming back!!
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by CrudeOil2(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
the same sexual objectification they accuse of men of, but when they do it to men, its under the guise "women admire backsides too".
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
You have a nice butt. tongue
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by esteduca(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2011
It means juju is coming. Take care.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by MMM2(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
it means nothing.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
M M M:

it means nothing.

what d'ya mean nothing - what if she grabs and squeezes in a corner line of a supermarket. grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by toyemz(f): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
@ Poster

its a message to other women around
it means
' hey,been there, done there'
he's mine'

get the message?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by tjskii(f): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
geeez when i saw the topic,i thot it was a mamagee thread, cos she looovess opening threads with "what does it mean ,,,,,,,,,,," tongue tongue
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by mojounited(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
toyemz:

@ Poster

its a message to other women around
it means
' hey,been there, done there'
he's mine'

get the message?

Best answer so far. Ma'am, I think you have up to 15 years of experience in this field. . .Some NL men need butteh spanking, so submit your CV and covering letter asap! lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by MrsChima(f): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
I spanks Mr. Chima on the butt and it is because I can.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2011
It means she has a kinky side. that's all.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by toyemz(f): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
@Mojounited

Best answer so far. Ma'am, I think you have up to 15 years of experience in this field. . .Some NL men need butteh spanking, so submit your CV and covering letter asap!

No thanks
I'll pass
but since you seem highly interested,why don't you apply for the job of 'male butt spanking'? I'm pretty sure you'll get it( good luck anyway)
15 years experience of butt spanking? i sure don't think so lol
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by mojounited(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
toyemz:

@Mojounited

No thanks
I'll pass
but since you seem highly interested,why don't you apply for the job of 'male butt spanking'? I'm pretty sure you'll get it( good luck anyway)
15 years experience of butt spanking? i sure don't think so lol
Ooooh, sori i got that wrong (I guess it's much higher than 15 yrs shocked), silly me grin. See, I'm a recent graduate with zero experience in this area of expertise, and would not be offered the job, besides i'm straight cool. that's the more reason your vast experience in this field would be immense, are you currently employing?? Kindly review my CV on skills and knowledge gained for this opportunity tongue

Your's butt_smackingly, cheesy

mojounited
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by toyemz(f): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2011
^^^^
read poster again
i cant be the one employing unless i want you to spank my man's butt
of which i would surely kill you
so you want the job,get on line look for it
you thot of it , you seek it out
and its not about experience love
but one's love and strong desire for doing it
which im sure you 100% qualify
Re: What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? by mojounited(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
toyemz:

^^^^
read poster again
i cant be the one employing unless i want  you to spank my man's butt
of which i would surely kill  you

so you want the job,get on line look for it
you thot of it , you seek it out
and its not about experience love
but one's love and strong desire for doing it
which im sure you 100% qualify
man's butt?? ewwwww! Lol, u gat jokes

(1) (Reply)

What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? / See What A Girl From '2go' Did To Me...really Shocks Me! / Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.