Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,818 members, 7,918,635 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos (878 Views)

Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion / Igbos Own Nigeria Not Fulani, Igbo's Investment Worth Billions - Prof. Yusuf / CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by sarrki(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2021
ohaneze elders haven't visit any of the states in the south East that were in violence and talk to these people but they were in Lagos yesterday to meet the government of Lagos assured that's there won't be any attacks in Lagos.

Most of the people supporting these attacks are either in the north or Lagos.You want violence in your home town but want a safe Lagos and north to keep your lives and investments.

My questions you guys want Biafra but you are destroying your cities and killing your fellow brothers. What type of agitation is that? you said you formed ESN because of Fulani herdsmen but the ESN we are seeing are in the cities fighting police & armies. We Yoruba formed amotekun, we have seen the wonderful jobs amotekun is doing either in ondo, ogun, osun to curb the excesses of any herdsmen without having any clashes with police or burning of police station.

We also have our own share of police brutality but it doesn't make sense killing them because any society that doesn't want police must be ready to live with criminals atrocities. We also have agitation but I haven't seen where our youths are killed. Armed struggle will definitely leads to more deaths and deaths

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by sarrki(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

I think you should read first

Oooos I forgot there is nothing upstairs there o be able to assimilate positive vibes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by sarrki(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]
Mumu post

On a second thought please read with church mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by yanabasee1(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s] Mumu post
From a mumu op

5 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:06pm On May 14, 2021
sarrki:

Oooos I forgot there is nothing upstairs there o be able to assimilate positive vibes
Worry about your brothers and sisters in Benin republic.

8 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by goodnessme1(f): 12:07pm On May 14, 2021
sarrki:

Truly a Mumu post.

8 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by Kriss216: 12:08pm On May 14, 2021
Very mumu post.

5 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by goodnessme1(f): 12:08pm On May 14, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Worry about your brothers and sisters in Benin republic.
Leave Umu Ekwensu

5 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by goodnessme1(f): 12:09pm On May 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Very mumu post.
real mumu.

7 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:10pm On May 14, 2021
sarrki:

When the police and military men were killing young youths in south east,did you write and read with church mind?
My church mind ended the day I was told what happen in Asaba during the war.

9 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by Nwaide01: 12:10pm On May 14, 2021
Op come again because i don't get your point

3 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by goodnessme1(f): 12:11pm On May 14, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
When the police and military men were killing young youths in south east,did you write and read with church mind?
My church mind ended the day I was told what happen in Asaba during the war.
They think we have forgotten.

6 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by November1857(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2021
sarrki:

Typical Yoruba muslim, always reason with his anus !

5 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2021
Oga op first and foremost.
Igbo did not formed Esn.
Esn is a militia of Ipob a seccessionist movement and mind you Ipob is not the only seccessionist group we have in the SE.

Secondly your write up is very misappropriated.
The Ohaneze has condemned this attacks.

And your pin pointing amotekun with Esn is very unintelligent.
Amotekun is the regional security outfit for the yorubas.
While esn is a militia of a seccessionist group.
You can make comparison with Ebubeagu when they begin operations.

2 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by sarrki(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2021
Ipobians are all over the thread

Destroy your region

Home is home

Don’t destroy your home
Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2021
sarrki:
ohaneze elders haven't visit any of the states in the south East that were in violence and talk to these people but they were in Lagos yesterday to meet the government of Lagos assured that's there won't be any attacks in Lagos.

Most of the people supporting these attacks are either in the north or Lagos.You want violence in your home town but want a safe Lagos and north to keep your lives and investments.

My questions you guys want Biafra but you are destroying your cities and killing your fellow brothers. What type of agitation is that? you said you formed ESN because of Fulani herdsmen but the ESN we are seeing are in the cities fighting police & armies. We Yoruba formed amotekun, we have seen the wonderful jobs amotekun is doing either in ondo, ogun, osun to curb the excesses of any herdsmen without having any clashes with police or burning of police station.

We also have our own share of police brutality but it doesn't make sense killing them because any society that doesn't want police must be ready to live with criminals atrocities. We also have agitation but I haven't seen where our youths are killed. Armed struggle will definitely leads to more deaths and deaths

3 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by BKayy: 12:40pm On May 14, 2021
How you people managed to lie and convince yourselves that the population of Ndigbo in LAGOS is that significant or more than those in Igboland needs to be researched on.
I doubt if the Igbo population in Lagos is more than those in South Africa and Dakar Senegal.
But does it matter? There is no deception like that of self deceit.
Incase you don't know, Ọhaneze whatever they are called can't speak for Ndigbo. They are just 100 people at most and our culture doesn't allow such nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by Acidiously: 12:43pm On May 14, 2021
A super trash

2 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by November1857(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2021
sarrki:

Destroy your region

Home is home

Don’t destroy your home
SE/SS are not afraid of their oppressors,
we look at them eye ball to eye ball and challenge them !

Unlike Afonja that'll rather flee to Benin republic for refuge, while their ancestral land are being occupied by the Invaders...

3 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by topboss: 12:49pm On May 14, 2021
THE PROBLEM WITH YORUBA MUSLIMS.

3 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 14, 2021
Hmm
Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by goodnessme1(f): 1:08pm On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:
Oga op first and foremost.
Igbo did not formed Esn.
Esn is a militia of Ipob a seccessionist movement and mind you Ipob is not the only seccessionist group we have in the SE.

Secondly your write up is very misappropriated.
The Ohaneze has condemned this attacks.

And your pin pointing amotekun with Esn is very unintelligent.
Amotekun is the regional security outfit for the yorubas.
While esn is a militia of a seccessionist group.
You can make comparison with Ebubeagu when they begin operations.
Omoslim26 we have heard you.

2 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2021
goodnessme1:
Omoslim26 we have heard you.

Hello are you fine??
What is omoslim26??

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by goodnessme1(f): 2:16pm On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hello are you fine?? What is omoslim26??
You thinks all this long i don't know is you.

Anyway i understand.

2 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by owobokiri(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2021
sarrki:

Destroy your region

Home is home

Don’t destroy your home
Like Afghanistan and Somalia, abi?
Ndi preachers..
Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2021
goodnessme1:
You thinks all this long i don't know is you.

Anyway i understand.

You know it'ss who??
Dat was how one was saying this moniker was created by adadike.
I guess whatever omoslim26 is must be telling you the truth.
Bcus I noticed you hate anyone who tries to drag you out from your dilution.
Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by goodnessme1(f): 3:56pm On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

You know it'ss who??
Dat was how one was saying this moniker was created by adadike.
I guess whatever omoslim26 is must be telling you the truth.
Bcus I noticed you hate anyone who tries to drag you out from your dilution.
Good that you indirectly admit you are omoslim26grin
grin

I know the rules here so i understand you.

1 Like

Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2021
goodnessme1:
Good that you indirectly admit you are omoslim26grin
grin

I know the rules here so i understand you.

��Mr man you should be in the joke section.
I ask again what is omoslim26.��.

Ok let me come and look for one moniker to tag you with��.

NLreserve is that you??��.
Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by goodnessme1(f): 4:06pm On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

��Mr man you should be in the joke section.
I ask again what is omoslim26.��.

Ok let me come and look for one moniker to tag you with��.

NLreserve is that you??��.
It doesn't change the fact that you are omoslim26.

Don't ask me how i know.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2021
goodnessme1:
It doesn't change the fact that you are omoslim26.

Don't ask me how i know.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

And I can as well say you are NLreserve don't ask me how I know ��

Do have a fantastic day too.

(1) (Reply)

“there Are 5 Fathers Preventing Wars In Nigeria” – Dr. Uma Ukpai / Leaked Police Memo: Bokoharam Is Planning To Attack Abuja And Other Cities / IPOB Lawyer Confirms Arrest Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Reveals Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.