Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,676 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Which Is The Best Ebook Publishing Options For Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Best Ebook Publishing Options For Me. (133 Views)

Free ebook publishing (KDP) Training / Ebook Publishing Vs Freelancing Vs Forex Trading / HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Ebook Publishing Options For Me. by EXPRESSSMAN: 12:26pm On May 14, 2021
Hi, Nairalanders, Please I need people with experience in ebook publishing to help me out.
I want to enter the ebook publishing sector. I have some Nigerian educational books and informational books on relationships, parenting, marriage success, love, and others. About 30 different tittles all developed by me. I know of Amazon publishing, Ingram, Okada, and others. I also know of setting my own site and promoting from there.
As a newbie in this area, which option or combinations is good for me. I have also raised some money for the takeoff and most of the books are ready to be uploaded. Someone advised me to source out the publishing to these vanity publishers and concentrate on course creation which is part of my business models. I need some advice from those engaged in this ebook publishing. Thank you as you do so.

(1) (Reply)

For Freelance Copywriters( Reading This Is Compulsory But Optional ) / Why Your Business Is Dieing Today / Amazon Company In Talks To Buy Metro Goldwyn Mayer Studios Inc. For $9 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.