Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,748 members, 7,938,301 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Pls HELP! How Can I Retrieve The NIN Number, Using The Tracking Number - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls HELP! How Can I Retrieve The NIN Number, Using The Tracking Number (199 Views)

How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula / How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. / Please How Do I Retrieve My NECO Exam Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls HELP! How Can I Retrieve The NIN Number, Using The Tracking Number by teeblaze23(m): 12:51pm On May 14, 2021
Hello guys,

Please, I've got an issue which demands for urgent solution.

My sister registered for the NIN over a month ago now, she needed it for the ongoing jamb registration. Unfortunately, they keep telling her to come back for the NIN due to one problem or the other. She has the tracking number with her and the issue is the national identity number itself, coz without it she can get her jamb registration done.

Please, anyone who has an idea about how to get the nin using the tracking number should kindly help.. The short code 346 isn't working either,.... Pls help

(1) (Reply)

How The World Programs You For Failure. / REVEALED! Scholarship Guaranteed In 6 Months! / Think Big Scholarships At The University Of Bristol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.