Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,521 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:03 AM

Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden (51215 Views)

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by keppler: 9:22pm On May 15, 2021
Krismas:
cool Oga, u don know wot u are saying! The Egyptians closing their gates to the Palestinians is BECAUSE ISRAEL COMMANDED IT SO. Egypt has no problems with Hamas but d CAMP DAVID agreements that made[b] Israel turn Gaza over to Egypt[/b] includes that Israel must not feel threatened from Gaza. But wot was d threat that made dem call for d lockup in 2007? Hamas won election dats all! Nonsense. By now, I tot Israel shud have understood that the SOVEREIGN STATUS conferred on Palestine by the UN in 2012 outweighs any silly camp David thrash! Meaning Gaza is another country apart from Israel and not just a gift they dashed d Egyptians. Then, Israel leaving Gaza merely means they have removed their checkpoints and stopped administrating the city like a colonial master. Finish.

Else they are very much there, or wot was their police doing at d alqus dat triggered dis current faceoff?
So you that know what you are saying, Israel can COMMAND Egypt and it'll be done? grin grin I laugh in hamas

Was there hamas during Camp David agreements?

Israel returned Gaza to Egypt?

You end up dishing misinformation and even feeling fly about it grin grin

If a nation stopped administrating a city what else is the nation's significance over the city. Israel said it would allow gradually transfer power to the PA and it did, so what are you trying to say Mr. know all grin grin

Else they are very much there, or wot was their police doing at d alqus dat triggered dis current faceoff
It's this one that even made me laugh most. Is the mosque in Gaza? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Krismas(m): 11:00pm On May 15, 2021
keppler:

So you that know what you are saying, Israel can COMMAND Egypt and it'll be done? grin grin I laugh in hamas

Was there hamas during Camp David agreements?

Israel returned Gaza to Egypt?

You end up dishing misinformation and even feeling fly about it grin grin

If a nation stopped administrating a city what else is the nation's significance over the city. Israel said it would allow gradually transfer power to the PA and it did, so what are you trying to say Mr. know all grin grin

Else they are very much there, or wot was their police doing at d alqus dat triggered dis current faceoff
It's this one that even made me laugh most. Is the mosque in Gaza? grin grin grin grin grin
cool 1. I don’t dish misinformation. U’l only say dat wen u don’t understand my information. 2. Indeed as u imply AL-AQSA Mosque is in east Jerusalem and it falls under d administration of Palestinian authority Fatah’s controlled West Bank 3. Israel started to exercise control over Gaza after the 1974 war wen they took d place from Egypt and West Bank wen they took d place from Jordan. 4. US brokered an agreement code-named camp David that saw Egypt recognize Israel in return for the Gaza. 5. The Gaza does not belong to Israel. Not now, not before. 6. Now, I alway try to limit myself to d conflict in Gaza becos d one in east Jerusalem has some part of d old-Jerusalem in d dispute and d Christian in me cannot say Israel does not own West Bank or at lest some part of it! Especially d most contentious part! 7. Gaza has been administered by Israel fully and later partly till date. 8. Gaza has been under an illegal blockade by Israel for 15yrs now. 9. The Egyptians has an agreement with Israel to keep threat out of Gaza, so they officially lock d border to the Palestinians while unofficially, Hamas made tunnels under d fence and pass thru while Egyptians look d other way. 10. If Hamas throw rockets at Israel for 15yrs of blockade, its justified. 11. Israel should recognize that beyond camp David, Palestine is now a sovereign state recognized by the UN since 2012. Dats all I was trying to say.
Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by Mftivi: 5:22pm On May 16, 2021
MansoryMX:

And I repeat! You are not a Christian. Go and accept Jesus as your person Lord and savior, start Baptism class, start Bible study class, go for evangelism just then you might become a Christian. I am an atheist, a man of fact & science but I school you on your Christianity!
refer to this picture.

Re: Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden by meobizy(f): 12:16pm On May 20, 2021
Everybody has a right to defend themselves. It's a natural human instinct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion / First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.