Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,164 members, 7,950,015 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me (3850 Views)

A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Stallion93(m): 1:36am On May 15, 2021
Calm down bro, Even Elon Musk just Disclosed He has Asperger’s Disorder. Actually most introverts do have this disorder. You have more life ahead, Find a passion and focus on it
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by millennialaku2: 6:45am On May 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Introversion is not a disease.

Being introverted does not make you a timid person.

You enjoy your space
You value serenity
You don't talk when it is not necessary

Introversion does not mean you should not have ego and charisma.
Being a fine dude is an advantage, you talk with your eyes and gestures, that how fine boys introverts do.
You don't need to turn to a parrot just because you want to woo a girl. Na!

I am an introvert and I have had girlfriends.
I f*ck girls too.

Work on your ego
Introversion is not subordination.
i tried liking this post a thousand times.

1 Like

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2021
Cashsteady:

Not scared of approaching a lady but the thing is what to say to her and to make the convo lively
It doesnt depend on u to mke d convo lively. She has to mke an input in d convo esp. If she responds wit mono-syllabic words.
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Nobody: 8:41am On May 15, 2021
lilvicky68:
One of my guy bin dey like you.. I bring am up.. now na baba for girls matter.. when talking to girls don't think just flow with her unless she no wan talk you leave her.. there's nothing hard there..

Op, You And Your Friend are still being Fed at home. You lots are still Under 20, In the next 8 to 10Years. You lads will develop Sense by force......
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Nobody: 8:48am On May 15, 2021
Bola146:

Think on how to learn a good handwork or how to go back to school. Leave talking to ladies alone, don't lavish your early precious time.

Take this beautiful advise from this evening newspaper, She and her likes were once In your shoes. Only If they know better then.....
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by WalkerMichael(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2021
I'm an introvert and I love it. Barely twenties. Fill your mind with positivity and KEEP ON GRINDING/HUSTLING. The future is bright when you are focused ( being an introvert helps you with this easily ) shalom mate.

extra tip. fear/flee/run from women at this stage of your life. if you would be with one, let it be one that pushes u and does not add stress into your life. as a boy/man, there is little time and your current age group is the best time you can make your greatness.
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by lilvicky68(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Op, You And Your Friend are still being Fed at home. You lots are still Under 20, In the next 8 to 10Years. You lads will develop Sense by force......
Instead of you to quote Op na me you dey quote..
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by familier(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2021
Laurene:
quit masturbation.
u ok?
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by youngreezy(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2021
Laurene:
stop masturbating. That's all I have to say.
which one be your brand make I buy two bottles for you
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Bola146(f): 12:40pm On May 15, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Take this beautiful advise from this evening newspaper, She and her likes were once In your shoes. Only If they know better then.....

I don't understand
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2021
You've missed it from the start. If you want to improve, stop putting some girl as the focus point. Improve, because you just have to.

I'm introverted, but mastering conversations and socializing is like every other skill. Some days back, I was out on the street trying to talk to strangers, after reading a challenge on a book.

Practice. Practice. Practice. Just make a decision to put yourself out there, be ready to fail and improve.

If you're just about talking to women. I'm sorry, you've missed it.

Cashsteady:
Cant count the number of people who has come to meet me and asked me why would a fine boy like me be so gentle.. I hardly talk to people expect the ones I know and also find it difficult to keep a conversation going especially with a girl not to talk of asking a girl out I see many of guys talking to girls as if it's one easy thing ,and the thing is girls do actually crush on me but because of my gentleness some will lose interest in me.. pls I need you guys advice.

1 Like

Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Go5DY(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2021
Bola146:
grin How old are you?! If you are still a kid, kindly face your studies squarely please! Leave fine boy in one corner lipsrsealed
Your mouth ehn
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Makaveli217(m): 2:27pm On May 15, 2021
Cashsteady:
Cant count the number of people who has come to meet me and asked me why would a fine boy like me be so gentle.. I hardly talk to people expect the ones I know and also find it difficult to keep a conversation going especially with a girl not to talk of asking a girl out I see many of guys talking to girls as if it's one easy thing ,and the thing is girls do actually crush on me but because of my gentleness some will lose interest in me.. pls I need you guys advice.

Before you start feeling bad because of vaginal people, ask yourself apart from sex what else can they add to your life positively.
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Makaveli217(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

Kid or no kid.. he needs to talk to girls..

Will that be of any benefits to him
Re: Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 15, 2021
Cashsteady:

First of all, are you an introvert or you broke?

They are 2 different things

When you have money, you can go out to anywhere you want, meet people

There's nothing hard in talking to girl's, u just open your mouth and let the words fly out �

Also I think you need to work on building your confidence level

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone / Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.